Disease Threat From Immigrant Children Wildly Overstated

Disease Threat From Immigrant Children Wildly Overstated | The Texas Observer

-------------------------------------------
There are some kind-hearted people who are willing to offer help to the poor refugee children coming into the U.S. from Central America who are trying to escape from harm's way. Then there are those who blindly accuse them of carrying diseases just to try to scare others into banding together to not allow the children in, which is contrary to the intent of President Bush's 2008 Law.

The link to the article above, from a great Texas source, gives Excellent information that should hopefully dispel the myth and fear that the children come into this country carrying dangerous diseases.

What are you doing from your easy chair to help ? You should go down there and let them cough and hug all over you ,if it is overstated. Yea just what I thought , Another Obama Zombie.:eusa_clap:

View attachment 30979
Now just how would You know I'm not doing anything to help the children? Oh, I get it. You're a psychic mindreader. :lol: :D

Ok, enlighten me ,good doer...:lol::lol::lol: $tinfoilhats_2012h.jpg

How can a "myth" be a few weeks old, and then have to be kept "alive"?

Are you yet another dingbat?
No, but your convoluted logic however IS. Even though these stories did not originate just yesterday or even last week or the one before that, misinformed people just love to perpetuate that myth about the refugee children carrying dangerous diseases, stories that are simply fraught with great prejudice and ill will against them notwithstanding that those stories have been proven to be false. And since they have thus far refused to shut up about it, they are thus keeping the myth alive and who knows when it will ever end? Hope soon as it's now time.
Sorry. I cannot label any news report as a myth because the standard of a story and that of a myth cannot be the same. Myths are not myths without mythology. They can be considered inaccurate, lies, but at this point not myths.

You're a dingbat
Says the idiot. :D But is that why so many leading publications are using the word "myth" in relation to current events in their stories? They can't all be wrong you know. You should have known and realized that before attempting to criticize me for using it. But considering the source...well....:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back