Discoverers Of First Extrasolar Planet Win Nobel...

Well, you've reassured me, but it's doubtful you'll be able to get through to James Bond . You'll have more success teaching a dog how to see in 3 dimensions.

See Angelo, it's like I said you do not know science. One does not have to teach a dog how to see in 3D. We and dogs do not see in 3D, but our brains are created to be able to add depth.

That's okay. Not all of us can succeed like I do in my movies.

Then you should start a thread in the entertainment section where fictional stuff belongs. Your silly debunked creationist myths have no place in the science board.

old science never was science in the first place.
Look up the definition of science.

We should all know what science is here. What about its etymology? Do you know that? Do you think people here know that?

science | Origin and meaning of science by Online Etymology Dictionary
Science is investigation more than anything.

You have a phenomenon, a body, a particle, anything which exists physically, and you start to investigate about it.

You observe, analyze, make tests, obtain data, compare, and make conclusions. You can also make theories about the selected phenomenon as cause from a former phenomenon.

For this reason, the whole theories which started with "ideas and imaginations" (read mathematical calculations and similar) are nothing but conjectures and or FRAUD.

Solely theories based on real physical phenomena are considered worthy as to be considered accepted in science.The rest are just trash.

Of course, clowns as Einstein, Darwin, Hawking and others have turned science in a circus where MAGIC if the vehicle acting as the explanation of their doctrines.

This is sad, because for generations people's minds have been brainwashed with those good for nothing ideas, which surely still are famous but nothing more than garbage to the square.

None of the following were observed except for #6:
1. Cosmic evolution - big bang makes hydrogen
2. Chemical evolution - higher elements evolve
3. Evolution of stars and planets from gas
4. Organic evolution - life from rocks or abiogenesis
5. Macroevolution - changes between groups of plants and animals
6. Microevolution - changes within groups

You know the phrase A half truth is a whole lie

Modern theories as relativity, black holes, parallel universes, the big bang, etc have not even 50% truth. Those are whole lies.

So, next up for the planet hunters:

Finding planets with water.

Astronomers Find Water on an Exoplanet Twice the Size of Earth
mars-water-gif-2463602.gif

th

I'll buy that they may have found water, but shadows can be tricky. The above is Mars and sand blowing across it, not water.

I'm not sure what they mean by habitability. Does it mean that we could colonize it? Or does it mean that it could have alien life? Good luck with the latter magic stuff or dreams of evolutionists..

Last edited:
Then you should start a thread in the entertainment section where fictional stuff belongs. Your silly debunked creationist myths have no place in the science board.

I'm trying to show you that it's real science, but you keep thinking it has been debunked when it hasn't. You've already made up your mind. Instead, why don't you ask valid questions. Evolution should not be on a science board because you have no experiments to show it's theses. I've asked questions such as why is the Earth's surface covered with 3/4 water and gotten no replies. I probably asked you that already.

Just look the fake picture of the imaginary black hole.
You sound like an idiot.

I like your style of replying to others, your words sound so natural. They reveal you are a very happy person.

Please keep such a good work.
Oh, sorry, I will try again:

"You, kind sir, are a fraud and a liar, and, if I may, I would like to point out that your comment is moronic and baseless. With all due respect, you are a laughingstock. "

Better?

I tried to make this post short, but I got carried away. Sorry.
Are you sure you read and understood these metaphysics books you read? Name a few titles. If you know about multiverses, then you should be able to tell metaphysics from theoretical physics. I would say cosmology, metaphysics, and religion are all under philosophy. To me, you are a nerd. A nerd to the point of not having common sense. Thus, you have read an impressive list of subjects, but cannot explain to someone who may know much about it.
A nerd? I hardly think so.

I tried to make radiation science as simple as possible.

I know my creation science, which isn't metaphysics, but hard science, is alien to you. All you can see of the Bible is that it is a religious book. You have been brainwashed by secular or atheist science since the 1850s. Secular science wasn't like that before then. There was a period that creation science ruled science. That's why I stated you claim to have an open mind, but do not. You may have the software, but lack the hardware in computer science terms.
I and many others don't consider creationism a science. Yes, knowledge of the universe was based on religion before the 1850's but that was before the dawn of understanding thermodynamics, electromagnetism, quantum mechanics, relativity, quantitative astronomy and cosmology. Or as you just called it "secular or atheist science" That reference immediately tells me that you are closed minded.

Science starts with an open mind, tries a hypothesis, that may explain a certain area; and tries to verify the hypothesis with perhaps new experiments. If the hypothesis fails, then new hypotheses come into play. If the hypothesis succeeds then almost obsessive efforts are made by the science community to test it for failure in every way possible. The way I see it is that creationists never try to prove failure; only non-creationists take on that task, and it's an uphill battle of proven science against the closed minded creationist.

Creation science is an antithesis to science. It starts with an unwavering premise that the Bible is fundamental truth and not a metaphor. I'm sorry if you think I'm denigrating you when I think creation science and the Bible are tightly linked. I'm not. When you continuously reference "atheist science" it is easy to see that you don't have respect for the countless experiments that lead to modern science. Creationists want to replace "atheist science" with unobserved ideas that the speed of light was different a few thousand years ago, that time flowed non-uniformly, that virtually all the thousands of radiological dating past 50,000 years is flawed.

Anyway, I tried, but you're just not well rounded enough to learn from others. Your interests are very narrow. That's why I asked if you went to college or university. One would be required to learn subjects they aren't interested in in order to get a well rounded view of the world. What can I say?
I don't discuss my educational background which is more than you think. However, outside a classroom have you read 35 of Shakespeare's plays? Dozens of poems of T.S Elliot? Robert Frost? Have you read Pierre di Chardin? Bertrand Russel? Have you danced the Tango in competitions? Written over a hundred multipart scores? Formed 2 bands? Composed music? Read books on other religions? This nerd has. My weakness is international history and geography you can disparage me on that if you want.

Finally, how do you get outright mockery and hate of "atheist scientists" from what I wrote?

What I was doing was mocking you. It's derogatory to state I was discussing religion when I tried nicely to explain creation science and the Bible theory. The Bible has its religious side, but I didn't discuss any of it. God and creation is part of science. God and creation is the truth, but you are too narrow minded to recognize it as such.
Yes, you were mocking both me and modern science. But it goes nowhere. You can only be hurt by someone you respect. I never heard anyone say God is part of science. If you say God is the truth, you are going to have to explain how that has an effect on modern physics. If you want to label God as the primordial force behind the unknown origin of the universe. Fine. It's a succinct label. But if you want to say that God micromanages the events and people on earth, that is way out of the realm of physics. So there are many facets to what someone means by the word, God.

You sound like an idiot.

I like your style of replying to others, your words sound so natural. They reveal you are a very happy person.

"You, kind sir, are a fraud and a liar, and, if I may, I would like to point out that your comment is moronic and baseless. With all due respect, you are a laughingstock. "

Better?
What a relief, thanks!

At one point I thought you were insulting me...

You sound like an idiot.

Better?
What a relief, thanks!

At one point I thought you were insulting me...
Well, insults aside, what you said about the black hole image is baseless and moronic, and you should be embarrassed of yourself.

We should all know what science is here. What about its etymology? Do you know that? Do you think people here know that?

You have a phenomenon, a body, a particle, anything which exists physically, and you start to investigate about it.

You observe, analyze, make tests, obtain data, compare, and make conclusions. You can also make theories about the selected phenomenon as cause from a former phenomenon.

For this reason, the whole theories which started with "ideas and imaginations" (read mathematical calculations and similar) are nothing but conjectures and or FRAUD.

Solely theories based on real physical phenomena are considered worthy as to be considered accepted in science.The rest are just trash.

Of course, clowns as Einstein, Darwin, Hawking and others have turned science in a circus where MAGIC if the vehicle acting as the explanation of their doctrines.

This is sad, because for generations people's minds have been brainwashed with those good for nothing ideas, which surely still are famous but nothing more than garbage to the square.

LOL the fact is that science has been observing the universe and declaring random hypothesizes to be factual science, until the new telescope proves that wrong at which time the first science was a bullshit wet dream

LOL the fact is that science has been observing the universe and declaring random hypothesizes to be factual science, until the new telescope proves that wrong at which time the first science was a bullshit wet dream
What a bunch of meaningless gibberish...two desperate sock trolls, begging for attention...

What a bunch of meaningless gibberish...two desperate sock trolls, begging for attention...

You still never provided the proof of abiogenesis that you claim exist in your scrambled egg brain

I'm trying to show you that it's real science, but you keep thinking it has been debunked when it hasn't. You've already made up your mind. Instead, why don't you ask valid questions. Evolution should not be on a science board because you have no experiments to show it's theses. I've asked questions such as why is the Earth's surface covered with 3/4 water and gotten no replies. I probably asked you that already.
Much the same way a tribal medicine man makes you see 'real' rainbows
during the enlightenment ceremony. Nothing to do with the magic powder he made you snort.

Well, insults aside, what you said about the black hole image is baseless and moronic, and you should be embarrassed of yourself.

Sure.

Eddington, the one who committed fraud doing "make ups" to the plaques from 1919 expeditions (Einstein's Luck, by science historian John Waller) received a punch right on this jaw and was KO when the givers of the Nobel Prize announced that no prize was given to Einstein for his theory of relativity, because relativity was not science but poor philosophy.

In those years, all the other scientists who participated reviewing the plaques, they were in complete disagreement with Eddington, because the plaques validated the prediction of Newton instead.

They never understood a theory based in a time which dilates when time is not even a physical entity.

It was so pathetic his situation that when Ludwig "SilberStein" (family of EinStein) told him

-Professor Eddington, you must be one of the three persons in the world who understands general relativity".

Eddington kept silence. So Sliberstein continued

-Don't be modest Eddington.

And Eddignton replied

-On the contrary, I am trying to think who the third person is.

So, he was completely disappointed. He made a fraud to validate a fake theory and the rest were even mocking of such "poor philosophy".

But, the prestige of the Astronomer Royal was in play, he was a victim of such a scam. And England is formed of proud people. They won't accept in front of the world they were that wrong.

Eddington waited two decades for the incident with the Nobel Prize denial become forgotten. And he hired an eastern fellow to make relativity valid at all cost.

You see, the idea of black holes was not new.

About three centuries ago, an England dude also calculated the possibility of a body capable to impede the escape of its own light by cause of its own gravity. The calculations of Newton were used to claim that a star 590 times the size of the Sun with proportional density will impede by gravity the escape of its light. The idea was called "black spheres".

Astronomers for decades were looking for such a body, but stars 300 times, 400 times, and more were shinning like the rest and such idea was threw out and became dusted on the shelves of the forgotten.

Then, an eastern dude used the formulas of Einstein, and came with the idea of a new phenomenon. A star shrinking and becoming very dense, at that point that no more motion of particles but a compressed body with incredible gravity force... whoa!

Eddington faked to be against the idea, but it was a good plan, he thought he will vindicate the past failure with such new invention. After all, the words of the Swedish Academy about relativity were also in storage, and making good propaganda the new generations will ignore what happened in 1922 and will be easy to sell them the novelty.

So, there they went, with a dark body "to which nobody can see" but that is pulling light, stars, planets, asteroids, space and even time" into it. The spreading of such characteristics was paid by England as well.

Vindicating relativity will save them of the ridiculous made in 1919 validating a good for nothing theory.

The known tactic of causing panic was also used. The scientific releases announced the possibilities of earth to be pulled by a black hole. This was an excellent strategy to brainwash faster the minds of people. People started to be interested in knowing about such a dark and catastrophic future.

Later was pushing the name "Einstein" to be the name of instruments, schools, and more. The idea was to make relativity as most familiar with the daily routine. While poor Albert died after lots of attempts but without jointing relativity with quantum mechanics, by "surprise" later on an error was found in quantum mechanics and after fixing it the two theories started to walk together as good sisters. That was "magic".

Later was to make believe that Einstein also was the author of quantum mechanics.

The charade continued and from time to time scientific news saying "Relativity proved correct one more time".

Yup. You can check it online.

Look, when a theory is correct, you really don't need to announced it all the time. But the push of it, is to be assure people has been brainwashed.

England even put a telescope in Chile, lol, in order to obtain the best angle of the view of black holes, gravitational waves coming from black holes and all that crap.

Man, all this fuss just because Eddington was so fanatic that by committing fraud pushed a good for nothing theory as valid.

Today is 2019, 100 years after the fraud, this year were announced as valid much more claims, like "time at different rate on the Ecuador compared to the poles, the view of a black hole, the view of gravitational waves, and more, all of them saying "relativity proved right one more time".

Pure garbage, lots of scientists know such is fraud.

Some scientists have made articles and even videos in YouTube showing how fake the black hole is, but those are in the middle of the thousands of videos made to brainwash people's minds in order to make them believe that black holes are real. Go to YouTube and see it.

You are just another victim who's legs have been pulled.

Definitively, if there is an idiot between both of us, the idiot is not me.

Sure.

Eddington, the one who committed fraud doing "make ups" to the plaques from 1919 expeditions (Einstein's Luck, by science historian John Waller) received a punch right on this jaw and was KO when the givers of the Nobel Prize announced that no prize was given to Einstein for his theory of relativity, because relativity was not science but poor philosophy.

In those years, all the other scientists who participated reviewing the plaques, they were in complete disagreement with Eddington, because the plaques validated the prediction of Newton instead.

They never understood a theory based in a time which dilates when time is not even a physical entity.

It was so pathetic his situation that when Ludwig "SilberStein" (family of EinStein) told him

-Professor Eddington, you must be one of the three persons in the world who understands general relativity".

Eddington kept silence. So Sliberstein continued

-Don't be modest Eddington.

And Eddignton replied

-On the contrary, I am trying to think who the third person is.

So, he was completely disappointed. He made a fraud to validate a fake theory and the rest were even mocking of such "poor philosophy".

But, the prestige of the Astronomer Royal was in play, he was a victim of such a scam. And England is formed of proud people. They won't accept in front of the world they were that wrong.

Eddington waited two decades for the incident with the Nobel Prize denial become forgotten. And he hired an eastern fellow to make relativity valid at all cost.

You see, the idea of black holes was not new.

About three centuries ago, an England dude also calculated the possibility of a body capable to impede the escape of its own light by cause of its own gravity. The calculations of Newton were used to claim that a star 590 times the size of the Sun with proportional density will impede by gravity the escape of its light. The idea was called "black spheres".

Astronomers for decades were looking for such a body, but stars 300 times, 400 times, and more were shinning like the rest and such idea was threw out and became dusted on the shelves of the forgotten.

Then, an eastern dude used the formulas of Einstein, and came with the idea of a new phenomenon. A star shrinking and becoming very dense, at that point that no more motion of particles but a compressed body with incredible gravity force... whoa!

Eddington faked to be against the idea, but it was a good plan, he thought he will vindicate the past failure with such new invention. After all, the words of the Swedish Academy about relativity were also in storage, and making good propaganda the new generations will ignore what happened in 1922 and will be easy to sell them the novelty.

So, there they went, with a dark body "to which nobody can see" but that is pulling light, stars, planets, asteroids, space and even time" into it. The spreading of such characteristics was paid by England as well.

Vindicating relativity will save them of the ridiculous made in 1919 validating a good for nothing theory.

The known tactic of causing panic was also used. The scientific releases announced the possibilities of earth to be pulled by a black hole. This was an excellent strategy to brainwash faster the minds of people. People started to be interested in knowing about such a dark and catastrophic future.

Later was pushing the name "Einstein" to be the name of instruments, schools, and more. The idea was to make relativity as most familiar with the daily routine. While poor Albert died after lots of attempts but without jointing relativity with quantum mechanics, by "surprise" later on an error was found in quantum mechanics and after fixing it the two theories started to walk together as good sisters. That was "magic".

Later was to make believe that Einstein also was the author of quantum mechanics.

The charade continued and from time to time scientific news saying "Relativity proved correct one more time".

Yup. You can check it online.

Look, when a theory is correct, you really don't need to announced it all the time. But the push of it, is to be assure people has been brainwashed.

England even put a telescope in Chile, lol, in order to obtain the best angle of the view of black holes, gravitational waves coming from black holes and all that crap.

Man, all this fuss just because Eddington was so fanatic that by committing fraud pushed a good for nothing theory as valid.

Today is 2019, 100 years after the fraud, this year were announced as valid much more claims, like "time at different rate on the Ecuador compared to the poles, the view of a black hole, the view of gravitational waves, and more, all of them saying "relativity proved right one more time".

Pure garbage, lots of scientists know such is fraud.

Some scientists have made articles and even videos in YouTube showing how fake the black hole is, but those are in the middle of the thousands of videos made to brainwash people's minds in order to make them believe that black holes are real. Go to YouTube and see it.

You are just another victim who's legs have been pulled.

Definitively, if there is an idiot between both of us, the idiot is not me.
Not one word of that imbecilic Gish Gallop supports your claim. You are a moron, and you are embarrassing yourself.

Not one word of that imbecilic Gish Gallop supports your claim. You are a moron, and you are embarrassing yourself.
His post about the history of Einstein was the most hilarious 3rd grade term paper I have seen in a long time.

Forum List

Back