Disco.

Don't remember meeting anyone from Montana
Did you at least rock around the clock?

Enjoyed Bill Haley, but I preferred being a Be Bop Baby

My mom and dad hit the disco clubs. I remember the 70's pretty well. My growing up era was the 80's and 90's though.
Not much difference, just different prices..

Well in the 70's my dad was all about weed, in the 80's he liked the cocaine, in the 90's turned back to alcohol. My mother & stepdad were religious fanatics in 70's & 80' in 90's they quit religion.

I smoked my first weed in 80's, drank then too, 90's I was sober, 2000's exercise fanatic, later 2000's back to drugs :lol:

Last edited:

My mom and dad hit the disco clubs. I remember the 70's pretty well. My growing up era was the 80's and 90's though.
Not much difference, just different prices..

Well in the 70's my ad was all about weed, in the 80's he liked the cocaine, in the 90's turned back to alcohol. My mother & stepdad were religious fanatics in 70's & 80' in 90's they quit religion.

I smoked my first weed in 80's, drank then too, 90's I was sober, 2000's exercise fanatic, later 2000's bad to drugs :lol:
I always said, gotta try it to see if you like it..

Must have been tough on the shoulders..but mostly the neck, trying to look up the skirt...
I wore very shiny shoes

th

Must have been tough on the shoulders..but mostly the neck, trying to look up the skirt...
I wore very shiny shoes

th
P732603.jpg
but did you have a jazzy outfit to go with those shiny shoes? Lol

Here's a hint, girls.

click on your calculator app, subtract 1949 from 2017....

If you don't have a calculator app, try it the old fashioned way..

with your crayons

I wore very shiny shoes

th
View attachment 138491 but did you have a jazzy outfit to go with those shiny shoes? Lol
:cheeky-smiley-018:

I wore very shiny shoes

th

Those are some badass shoes! Is that gator skin? You have long skinny feet. I'd need wider shoe spreaders. I don't see those much anymore.

I wore very shiny shoes

th

Those are some badass shoes! Is that gator skin? You have long skinny feet. I'd need wider shoe spreaders. I don't see those much anymore.
Patent leather.

Forum List

Back