Why I love Disco music and Discos.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I love Discos, and Disco music because when you are on the dance floor, you are a star. And the Disco music always gives me a good workout. I stay in shape every time I go to the Disco.! The Disco music is also very energetic and entertaining.! I feel very good when I'am on the dance floor. I always leave wanting more. No other music does this to me.!! but Disco music.!!! Your thoughts. Disco never died. It just took a brief vacation in Euroupe. Where it is very popular in Europe.

Last edited:
I loved Disco back in the day. My partner and I competed all over LA and Orange counties. And the clothes! The dresses were so gorgeous. Ahh takes me back it does.

Everyone on the Disco Dance floor becomes a Star. Its the most democratic music in the World.!!

I can't say what it is like now but back in the day if a young man was reasonably turned-out and but in the work they were rewarded with all the tail they could handle. Disco made the young women randy and ready to roll.

Then again sex was really popular in the 70s.....I believe every young woman had a dog-eared copy of The Joy of Sex squirreled away out of their parents eyes. ;)

I love Discos, and Disco music because when you are on the dance floor, you are a star. And the Disco music always gives me a good workout. I stay in shape every time I go to the Disco.! The Disco music is also very energetic and entertaining.! I feel very good when I'am on the dance floor. I always leave wanting more. No other music does this to me.!! but Disco music.!!! Your thoughts. Disco never died. It just took a brief vacation in Euroupe. Where it is very popular in Europe.
Yes it was a good sound, i watched Saturday night fever the other day, Travolta was a very good dancer besides film star, one of my favourite dance scenes from the film.

It really never died, as I said it took a vacation in Europe. Disco music is taking over the world.!! So many different styles now!?

Forum List

Back