Disco never died. It went on a world tour, now its taking over the World!

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I read an article about the night the Chicago white sox blew up some disco records. Some Rock and Roll radio station gimmick. If they only knew that value of some of those Disco records today.!? They were worth money.
Disco is taking over the world now. There are stadiums filled in Europe, Brazil, Japan and Russia playing disco music. So it never died, just went on a global vacation. Now its back in the United States.!

5420948-1-white

I read an article about the night the Chicago white sox blew up some disco records. Some Rock and Roll radio station gimmick. If they only knew that value of some of those Disco records today.!? They were worth money.
Disco is taking over the world now. There are stadiums filled in Europe, Brazil, Japan and Russia playing disco music. So it never died, just went on a global vacation. Now its back in the United States.!

I liked disco and still do. It's one hell of a lot better than the rap and hip hop crap that's for dayum sure.

I liked disco and still do. It's one hell of a lot better than the rap and hip hop crap that's for dayum sure.
hey its ok....i like abba.....

Crowds go crazy with this new song and its disco flare. I start dancing at the 1:56 mark.

Forum List

Back