Discarding Darwin???

Because anyone who thinks evolution is the correct interpretation of the data must be a leftist? It doesn't matter where I fall in my thinking on economic and social issues and the proper role of government, if I go with science I'm really a fellow traveler, right?

Because anyone who thinks evolution is the correct interpretation of the data must be a leftist? It doesn't matter where I fall in my thinking on economic and social issues and the proper role of government, if I go with science I'm really a fellow traveler, right?

Science?

Really?

Perhaps you'd care to explain your why you are so enamored with Darwin's theory but never comment on this bit of 'science:'

Dr. Francis Crick does not endorse miracles or even the slightest belief in God as he declares in no uncertain terms in chapter fifteen of his book, "Life Itself: Its Origin and Nature."This co-discoverer of DNA instead puts forth what he considers to be a more plausible theory for the origin of life and man.

Crick explains...
Directed Panspermia - postulates that the roots of our form of life go back to another place in the universe, almost certainly another planet; that it had reached a very advanced form there before anything much had started here; and that life here was seeded by microorganisms sent on some form of spaceship by an advanced civilization. Crick, p.141

According to Crick, this is the only alternative that satisfactorily explains what Darwinism and punctuated equilibria do not - this planet's absence of transitional forms; transitional forms being the evidence for evolution which, "would only have existed on the sender planet, not on Earth,"
Dr. Crick then informs us what to expect of the fossil record: p.144

Since the introduction of Dr. Crick's version of Directed Panspermia, the theory has been modified slightly by Fred Hoyle and Chandra Wickramasinghe. These two scientists discount the belief that any alien spacecraft brought life to this planet. They instead propose that complex genes, the genes that appear early and abruptly in earth's history, were manufactured by some intelligence and released into space. Those genes then were set adrift into space like dandelion seeds on windy spring day.
Sir Fred Hoyle, N.C. Wickramasinghe, "Evolution from Space: A Theory of Cosmic Creationism", Simon and Schuster, NY, 1981, p109

Since there is as much 'scientific evidence' for the theories of these two geniuses as that of Darwinian evolution.....why your attachment to the one and not the others?

You have hinted at my explanation....what is yours?

It's my love affair with Marxism. It must be. It can't be anything but. Let's cut to the chase and call it what it is: I'm a Red. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Not the classes I've taken or the lectures I've attended or the materials I've looked at outside of class that say evolution is the answer. No, it's communism, pure godless communism.

There. You've found me out. You've earned a cookie.

It's my love affair with Marxism. It must be. It can't be anything but. Let's cut to the chase and call it what it is: I'm a Red. It's the only thing that makes any sense. Not the classes I've taken or the lectures I've attended or the materials I've looked at outside of class that say evolution is the answer. No, it's communism, pure godless communism.

Au contraire.

You've inadvertently admitted that there is no cogent explanation for your position.

You never have to admit to same....out loud.....but simply think about why you, and all the others, not even at your level, who are equally wedded to a belief they cannot explain.

Self appraisal is often difficult....and dangerous.

Au contraire.

You've inadvertently admitted that there is no cogent explanation for your position.

You never have to admit to same....out loud.....but simply think about why you, and all the others, not even at your level, who are equally wedded to a belief they cannot explain.

Self appraisal is often difficult....and dangerous.

There was a time in my life when I believed in evolution, and then I pulled my head out of my backside and began to think for myself. To my amazement I realized I had been duped, and it was all so obvious too.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back