Dirty SOROS machines in Chicago changing Republican votes to Dems, B U S T E D

LadyGunSlinger

Conservative Babe
Feb 6, 2011
It's good they're keeping an eye on these things. Locally controlled polling volunteers have both GOP & dem members monitoring things. It keeps the funny stuff to a minimum.

Another thread that fits the pattern of propaganda driven misinformation, otherwise known as lying. This particular OP fits right into the pattern.

Another thread that fits the pattern of propaganda driven misinformation, otherwise known as lying. This particular OP fits right into the pattern.
she can't help it. she lacks the ability to think critically and independently.

FYI-Soros has no connection to the voting machines....he sold off any electronic voting machine businesses that were part of his portfolio, in 2006....over 10 years ago.
So because they are not (and I quote) "part of his portfolio" he couldn't possibly be involved Care4all? Really? He couldn't use all of those contacts from the time that they were "part of his portfolio" to have those machines rigged? He couldn't use his billions of dollars to have those machines rigged? You're so naive, you're actually adorable.

You're denying a new report. Un-freaking-believable. You really are a desperate. Watching progressive idiots choose ideology over reality is as tragic as it is comical.

she can't help it. she lacks the ability to think critically and independently.
Says the progressive idiot denying a news report... :lmao:

That's it stupid...keep denying reality in favor of your bat-shit crazy ideology. That's really showing people how to "think critically and independently" :lmao:

FYI-Soros has no connection to the voting machines....he sold off any electronic voting machine businesses that were part of his portfolio, in 2006....over 10 years ago.
So because they are not (and I quote) "part of his portfolio" he couldn't possibly be involved Care4all? Really? He couldn't use all of those contacts from the time that they were "part of his portfolio" to have those machines rigged? He couldn't use his billions of dollars to have those machines rigged? You're so naive, you're actually adorable.
no, he couldn't possibly have that kind of connection, after he sold it, it was sold again, and after it was sold again, it was split or made in to two different companies...it's so far removed from him, it is impossible...

no, he couldn't possibly have that kind of connection, after he sold it, it was sold again, and after it was sold again, it was split or made in to two different companies...it's so far removed from him, it is impossible...
Riiiiiiiiight. Because Soros has no connections. And he couldn't have used his billions. Like I said - you're so naive you're adorable.

As far as the touch screens not working right, I'm certain someone will video tape with their phones, them casting their vote and show us, when the machine changes their vote...if they see it happen the first time and catch it, they should video tape all their other tries, to show the world the machines are NOT working right...

and as a reminder to both Republicans and Democrats with these touch screen machines, on TV it said that you get a paper print out of your vote, so you can check it, before you have to hit the final SEND button.

You're denying a new report. Un-freaking-believable. You really are a desperate. Watching progressive idiots choose ideology over reality is as tragic as it is comical.
Reality is that a newspaper has endorsed Trump but the newspaper is owned by a Trump supporter and billionaire that puts millions of dollars into Republican campaigns.

Riiiiiiiiight. Because Soros has no connections. And he couldn't have used his billions. Like I said - you're so naive you're adorable.
why would he want to or need to? Hillary is winning by a near landslide in the polls....

it's usually the losing candidates that need to cheat, in order to win....

Also, he'd have to pay off each county election manager, most of whom are Republicans...

It's a paranoid, delusional, very far fetched conspiracy, that would take the collusion of hundreds if not thousands of people within the Republican party as well, in each and every county, in each and every voting spot, which are not tied together via the internet, to even try to pull something like that off...

I'll stick with, it's impossible and irrational that Soros would or could, do this.

Don't bother answering me back on this, I won't change my mind or see your view, I've already read up on it, researched it and nothing you can say will change my informed opinion on this....

It has started....

The DNC Primaries showed what they intend to do throughout the entire election.

After all, not only is the Presidency at stake... so is Hillary's 'freedom'! :p

why would he want to or need to? Hillary is winning by a near landslide in the polls....it's usually the losing candidates that need to cheat, in order to win....
Because progressives had been slaughtered ever since Barack Obama tanked the party in 2009? The House was turned over to the Republicans. The Senate was turned over to Republicans. 31 states are now controlled by Republicans (with one being independent - leaving a laughable 18 states Democrat).

Also - it may not have anything to do with politics at all with Soros. He's the most evil, money-hungry demon the world has ever known. He made his wealthy by collapsing the currency of foreign nations and shorting them. So his actions with rigging elections may have a lot more to do with having the influence he needs in office to manipulate things so that he can make money than it has to do with any political ideology.

"I've learned many things from [George Soros], but perhaps the most significant is that it's not whether you're right or wrong, but how much money you make when you're right and how much you lose when you're wrong.”

Stanley Druckenmiller, 1994

The Trade of the Century: When George Soros Broke the British Pound

Forum List

Back