Dining in the nude.

I am watching a goofy tv show about weird restaurants. What prompted this thread is....one of the restaurants on the show is just for nudists. Sorry, but...ewww. And that is just my opinion.

Would you go to a restaurant, unclothe, then go in the dining room to eat with other nude people?

after each customer? I have a hard enough time eating off plates and using utensils that thousands of others have used.

And..just the thought of sitting on a chair or bench...with someone elses butt juice or sweat still there on it....I shudder. Just shudder.

Being nude and going to a nude beach is fine, although I am not a nudist. They take their own towels, lay on the sand, play in the surf, etc. But a dining room in a building that serves food to people off the street? Really? Oy.

And..just the thought of sitting on a chair or bench...with someone elses butt juice or sweat still there on it....I shudder. Just shudder.

Being nude and going to a nude beach is fine, although I am not a nudist. They take their own towels, lay on the sand, play in the surf, etc. But a dining room in a building that serves food to people off the street? Really? Oy.

Great minds? Or minor hang-ups?

I am watching a goofy tv show about weird restaurants. What prompted this thread is....one of the restaurants on the show is just for nudists. Sorry, but...ewww. And that is just my opinion.

Would you go to a restaurant, unclothe, then go in the dining room to eat with other nude people?

I would be afraid that my sausage would keep flopping around on the table.

I guess it all depends who those other people are

At a restaurant, no.

In the wilderness, Hell the fuck yeah. My friends and I do that all the time :)

When I was in my 20's, I stumbled upon a nude beach in Kauai. This was when Club Med was there, before it burned down. Anywho....one of their beaches was a nude beach and I was down there clothed in a sarong, just checking out the resort and surrounding area when I found it. Bunches of folks were down there..all naked. When they saw me approach, they welcomed me and said to take off my sarong and join them. I politely declined but did join them on the beach to chat. Some ladies approached from the other end of the beach, nude as well. One of the guys I was sitting with said he wanted to get to the water but needed someone to shield him..would I walk with him to the water as that shield? I said yes.

So...this makes me wonder how guys can be in nude surroundings and NOT get a woody when he sees a nice looking NAKED woman with big bazookas.

Our hut was down this little incline...way down by the water.

hanalei_plantation3_600x400.jpg

This was back in...oh...1973ish?

Dayum. 40 or so years ago. DAYUM.
I was looking at the place in google..all burned and nothing but emptiness and burned building foundations. Sad.:(
I had such a good time there, too.

Forum List

Back