Ding Dong the RNC is dead

Ah be my guest.Not like its going to change much. The rnc cheated,kidnapped a man trying to fight the rules change,and now it will suffer a humiliating loss in November to who is suppose to be the easiest election win EVER...all because they wanted to show who for now has the bigger voice in the republican party. I hope it was worth it....they lost probably 3 million votes or more...

Still with the cheating accusations. Please tell me when Ron Paul ever had a chance of winning this nomination.

Oh wait, you dont like dissent so you ignored me. How silly of me.
Ok... So why didn't they seat the delegates from Maine?

So you are saying that the delegates from Maine alone would have pushed Ron Paul over the edge and made him the nominee?

Still with the cheating accusations. Please tell me when Ron Paul ever had a chance of winning this nomination.

Oh wait, you dont like dissent so you ignored me. How silly of me.
Ok... So why didn't they seat the delegates from Maine?

So you are saying that the delegates from Maine alone would have pushed Ron Paul over the edge and made him the nominee?

No, he's saying that the refusal to seat Ron Paul supporters was fraudulent, unnecessary and WRONG.

Why do you not see that?

OP- Pretty typical convention shenanigans, nobody cares, especially lockstep ideologue Pub dupes....

Enjoy this, their high point- the more you know them, the more you know they're FOS con men.

Oblivious Greedy Idiot Lying Millionnaires 2012!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back