Ding Dong the RNC is dead

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

Boring.jpg

Anti-American. Why don't you go back to Cuba where you would feel more at home.

That has got to be the more ignorant post I have seen on these forums yet. Congrats.:clap2:

You haven't met:

TruthMatters
Franco
Schillian

yet, I take it.

No matter. You will be hard pressed to give them a run for their money (as the board morons). But, you make a solid case to be on the 2nd tier.

Well its not for those with an attention span as long as their dick so...:eusa_hand:

I guess we will be the judge of that. And so far...you are losing. Big time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
Ding Dong The RNC Is Dead - What Happened At The RNC Convention In Tampa? - YouTube!

Listen to the whole thing. Kidnapping a Romney delegate because he was honest and was trying to lead the fight against the illegal rules,texting romney delegates to chant USA so the chants of Seat Maine couldn't be heard....this is the end of the republican party.

It is called freedom of speech, unless you disagree with the GOP voice.

Ah be my guest.Not like its going to change much. The rnc cheated,kidnapped a man trying to fight the rules change,and now it will suffer a humiliating loss in November to who is suppose to be the easiest election win EVER...all because they wanted to show who for now has the bigger voice in the republican party. I hope it was worth it....they lost probably 3 million votes or more...

Anti-American. Why don't you go back to Cuba where you would feel more at home.

That has got to be the more ignorant post I have seen on these forums yet. Congrats.:clap2:

You haven't met:

TruthMatters
Franco
Schillian

yet, I take it.

No matter. You will be hard pressed to give them a run for their money (as the board morons). But, you make a solid case to be on the 2nd tier.

Yes seen all 3. Truth can say some stupid things...Franco not yet that I have noticed and same with schillian.But truth knows the truth about the republican party but he is more worried about them screwing the democrats lol..

You haven't met:

TruthMatters
Franco
Schillian

yet, I take it.

Yes seen all 3. Truth can say some stupid things...Franco not yet that I have noticed and same with schillian.But truth knows the truth about the republican party but he is more worried about them screwing the democrats lol..

Maybe you will give them a run for their money.

You haven't met:

TruthMatters
Franco
Schillian

yet, I take it.

Maybe you will give them a run for their (government supplied) money.

Ding Dong The RNC Is Dead - What Happened At The RNC Convention In Tampa? - YouTube!

Listen to the whole thing. Kidnapping a Romney delegate because he was honest and was trying to lead the fight against the illegal rules,texting romney delegates to chant USA so the chants of Seat Maine couldn't be heard....this is the end of the republican party.

Ah be my guest.Not like its going to change much. The rnc cheated,kidnapped a man trying to fight the rules change,and now it will suffer a humiliating loss in November to who is suppose to be the easiest election win EVER...all because they wanted to show who for now has the bigger voice in the republican party. I hope it was worth it....they lost probably 3 million votes or more...

Still with the cheating accusations. Please tell me when Ron Paul ever had a chance of winning this nomination.

Oh wait, you dont like dissent so you ignored me. How silly of me.

OH... And now we should know without a doubt why they put them in the nose bleed section. Can you imagine if they were near the mic? Damn...

Still with the cheating accusations. Please tell me when Ron Paul ever had a chance of winning this nomination.

Oh wait, you dont like dissent so you ignored me. How silly of me.
Ok... So why didn't they seat the delegates from Maine?

Last edited:
It absolutely amazes me that people who seem otherwise sane and rational can just pooh-pooh the blatant fraud and dishonesty exhibited by the RNC yesterday.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

Forum List

Back