Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

lets hope so. We need someone that will tamp out this election finance fraud.

That would be fine if the law was applied equitably. But the Obama administration seems to be pretty gung ho to use its powers to target those who displease Obama and/or his handlers and based on the evidence just in the last decade or so, they sought a much more severe penalty for D'Souza, who displeased them mightily, than what is expected for those who commit campaign fraud on their side. And I think nobody with any sense of justice or honor thinks that is okay.

Obama critics D 8217 Souza indictment is payback

I'm not seeing anybody here defending D'Souza in what he did or saying that he should have gotten a pass. But should those who displease fearless leader be subject to more aggressive prosecution and/or penalties than others who do the same thing?

D'Souza got to fornicate with Laura Ingraham for awhile (let's hear it for family values and abstinence!) so he gets partial credit for polluting a sanctimonious phoney rightwing whore.

D'Souza got to fornicate with Laura Ingraham for awhile (let's hear it for family values and abstinence!) so he gets partial credit for polluting a sanctimonious phoney rightwing whore.
You are such an idiot. Of course obamashitforbrains being married to a tranny is fine.

"Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp"

The propensity of most conservatives to seek to contrive and propagate lies such as this is remarkable – not surprising, but remarkable nonetheless.

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

Quite naive of you to think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why didn't Right-Wing media come to his defense and use their considerable influence to argue his case successfully?

Must be because it was an open and shut case of illegality, committed knowingly and purposefully.

Facts are facts. And I now declare this to be another Boedicca threadFAIL.

Was that intended to be some kind of credible response, or just something to wipe our asses on?

Innocent people do not plead guilty and then apologize for the illegal actions they committed.

Quite naive of you to think so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why didn't Right-Wing media come to his defense and use their considerable influence to argue his case successfully?

Must be because it was an open and shut case of illegality, committed knowingly and purposefully.

Facts are facts. And I now declare this to be another Boedicca threadFAIL.

Lawyers argue your case, not the media, moron.

lets hope so. We need someone that will tamp out this election finance fraud.

That would be fine if the law was applied equitably. But the Obama administration seems to be pretty gung ho to use its powers to target those who displease Obama and/or his handlers and based on the evidence just in the last decade or so, they sought a much more severe penalty for D'Souza, who displeased them mightily, than what is expected for those who commit campaign fraud on their side. And I think nobody with any sense of justice or honor thinks that is okay.

Obama critics D 8217 Souza indictment is payback

I'm not seeing anybody here defending D'Souza in what he did or saying that he should have gotten a pass. But should those who displease fearless leader be subject to more aggressive prosecution and/or penalties than others who do the same thing?
No, what you're seeing are many on the partisan right seeking to contrive and propagate the lie that D'Souza was subject to some sort of 'special prosecution' because of his political ideology – when in fact this is completely ridiculous and unfounded.

D'Souza was afforded full and comprehensive due process, the same as any other criminal suspect, pleaded guilty to his crimes, and was sentenced appropriately and in accordance with the law, having nothing to do with the president.

That many on the right perceive D'Souza as a 'hero,' 'victim,' or 'political prisoner' is bizarre and pathetic.

Dinesh D’Souza has been sentenced to 8 months in a "Community Confinement Center" (name? perhaps the Obama Center For HopenChange?)...and "therapeutic counseling.

Obama's America: Dissent is a Punishable Offense.

There's also an ugly side story of an aggrieved spouse getting revenge...something that is quite common in the Dems' War On Men.

For the first eight months of his probation term, D’Souza will have to live in a "community confinement center" in San Diego, ordered Judge Richard Berman, who also fined D’Souza $30,000 and directed him to undergo “therapeutic counseling.” D’Souza will also have to perform one day per week of community service during his probation term.

In remarks before announcing D’Souza’s sentence, Berman said that he did not believe the defendant had accepted responsibility for his crime. “I’m not sure, Mr. D’Souza, that you get it,” said Berman, who referred to D’Souza’s claim that he was a victim of selective prosecution...

Conservative Writer Dinesh D Souza Is Spared Prison Time For Campaign Finance Conviction The Smoking Gun

This the case of a President born and raised in White Elite Privilege putting a Brown skin man down for his political expression. This is a fact, Liberals.

[

This the case of a President born and raised in White Elite Privilege putting a Brown skin man down for his political expression. This is a fact, Liberals.

NO, it's a case of the justice system punishing a guy who knowingly broke the law.

He was turned in by the candidate he tried to help, because she didn't want to do his time.

Yea, entering this country illegally is against the law, too. D'Souza was merely practicing dissent...... Something Hillary screeched about during Bush. Liberals on their high horse about the Law is pathetic. Stop cherry picking about obeying the law.

[Q
Yea, entering this country illegally is against the law, too. D'Souza was merely practicing dissent...... Something Hillary screeched about during Bush. Liberals on their high horse about the Law is pathetic. Stop cherry picking about obeying the law.

I guess I see a major diffrence between breaking the law to feed your family and breaking the law because you are an angry twit who doesn't like the government.

There were plenty of legal ways that D'Souza could have protested.

He could even learn how to become a competent film maker that doesn't come off like he's batshit crazy.

But, no, he chose to make an illegal donation in such an obvious way that the person who benefitted from it ratted him out.

Forum List

Back