Dinesh D’souza Sentenced To Re-education Camp

[Q
Yea, entering this country illegally is against the law, too. D'Souza was merely practicing dissent...... Something Hillary screeched about during Bush. Liberals on their high horse about the Law is pathetic. Stop cherry picking about obeying the law.

I guess I see a major diffrence between breaking the law to feed your family and breaking the law because you are an angry twit who doesn't like the government.

There were plenty of legal ways that D'Souza could have protested.

He could even learn how to become a competent film maker that doesn't come off like he's batshit crazy.

But, no, he chose to make an illegal donation in such an obvious way that the person who benefitted from it ratted him out.

How about angry twits like Lois Lerner, are batshit crazy that uses the IRS to break the law and punish those that do not like the government? You people defend them. Again, get off your high horse about The Law unless you are going to be consistent. Check Your Double Standard card at the door and interpret the Law consistently.

[

How about angry twits like Lois Lerner, are batshit crazy that uses the IRS to break the law and punish those that do not like the government? You people defend them. Again, get off your high horse about The Law unless you are going to be consistent. Check Your Double Standard card at the door and interpret the Law consistently.

If you had real proof Lerner broke a law, you'd have filed charges by now.

Oh, wait. No, she just used the discretion the Supreme Court gave her in a way you didn't like.

[Q
Yea, entering this country illegally is against the law, too. D'Souza was merely practicing dissent...... Something Hillary screeched about during Bush. Liberals on their high horse about the Law is pathetic. Stop cherry picking about obeying the law.

I guess I see a major diffrence between breaking the law to feed your family and breaking the law because you are an angry twit who doesn't like the government.

There were plenty of legal ways that D'Souza could have protested.

He could even learn how to become a competent film maker that doesn't come off like he's batshit crazy.

But, no, he chose to make an illegal donation in such an obvious way that the person who benefitted from it ratted him out.
^ that

Forum List

Back