Dimwit Biden wants to bring back the very worst part of Obamacare, the individual mandate

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
How many ways can this asshole LOSE an election?..... This idiot doesn't measure up to the low 2 digit IQ ABNORMALS that post here!

If he manages to cling to his current (dwindling) lead in the 2020 Democratic presidential sweepstakes and then goes onto knock off an increasingly popular POTUS Donald Trump, former VP Joe Biden says he’ll bring back one of the worst aspects of Obamacare: The individual mandate that forces people to buy expensive, poorly featured health insurance.

Or fine us if we don’t.

In an interview with CNN Friday, Biden said, “Yes, I’d bring back the individual mandate.” He went onto claim that the individual mandate would be popular now “compared to what’s being offered.”

(Excerpt) Read more at thenationalsentinel.com

227188.png

"Joe Biden suggested that he should be judged on his eight years as President Barack Obama’s vice president while his 36 years in the Senate before 2009 should not be subject to scrutiny."

you cant take credit for everything that's good about your 50 year career, and then suddenly say you dont wanna take credit for what folks dont like about your 50 year career!

In campaign reboot, Biden tries to put his 36-year Senate career off-limits

from the article:

“If you look at the issues I’ve been attacked on, nearly every one of them, somehow, is something to do with before 2008, as if my opponents want to believe I served from 1972 to 2008 and then took a hiatus,” Biden told the mostly black crowd of a few hundred in Sumter, South Carolina, on Saturday.

Biden stressed his connection to Obama, who remains extremely popular among black voters. “When I talk about the Obama years, my opponents talk about it, it’s ancient history. When others talk about something I said in the '70s, they talk about it like yesterday,” Biden said.

In the speech, the former vice president apologized for “any of the pain and misconception” that arose from comments that he made at a fundraiser in June, when he pointed to his relationships with segregationist senators James O. Eastland of Mississippi and Herman Talmadge of Georgia as an example of civility.

He appeared to have flubbed this passage of his speech, seeming to apologize when the carefully worded text of his speech said only that he was “sorry for any pain that misperception may have caused.”

"Joe Biden suggested that he should be judged on his eight years as President Barack Obama’s vice president while his 36 years in the Senate before 2009 should not be subject to scrutiny."

you cant take credit for everything that's good about your 50 year career, and then suddenly say you dont wanna take credit for what folks dont like about your 50 year career!
So, in other words, Biden's greatest accomplishment was doing nothing..

The WSJ had it right, Trump is one lucky SOB. The dems really do have a circular firing squad.
The MSM can put up as many bullshit polls as they want (all dems beat Trump), but when election day comes, Trump has it locked up.

The mandate was just the shiny object that everyone focused on, it was not any where close to the worst part.

The worst part was the new rules and regulations and screwed up reimbursement details that drove many hospitals bankrupt or forced smaller one to sell out to large corporate healthcare companies.

These new rules and regs have driven up the nurse to patients ratio to unsafe levels as hospitals try to cut cost.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The mandate was just the shiny object that everyone focused on, it was not any where close to the worst part.

The worst part was the new rules and regulations and screwed up reimbursement details that drove many hospitals bankrupt or forced smaller one to sell out to large corporate healthcare companies.

These new rules and regs have driven up the nurse to patients ratio to unsafe levels as hospitals try to cut cost.

So does that mean you're now a Trump voter?

Sleepy Joe must have been sleeping. The Individual Mandate for O'care is unconstitutional- he would need a constitutional amendment, since it is settled law.

Why would it? Has Trump fixed a single one of those problems?

Trump made a lot of promises about healthcare and has not kept a single one with maybe the exception of getting rid of the mandate.

Purge....
Don't drive yourself nuts over it.
Like Tara, the country is already gone with the wind at this point anyway. It will never be the same or as good as it was.

And I seriously doubt it'll last much longer. As the US falls, the world is becoming less stable. Just look around at the news.
The US is ripping itself apart from within. 22 trillion in debt......The borders don't exist for all intents and purposes.
Russia has started new operations in Cuba and is claiming to own the entire Arctic circle. China claiming Oceans. Iran building nukes. The world is preparing for WW3.
There's probably not a whole lot of time left for anyone.

Nothing you can do.
Go to the beach. enjoy while you still can. Sucks to be 40 or younger.

Trump made a lot of promises about healthcare and has not kept a single one with maybe the exception of getting rid of the mandate.

Actually, Congress are the ones who blocked President Trump's health care plan for Tremendous Care that would have saved the people a lot of money for better care and more choices. You can thank John McCain for the bill's failure in Congress, not the President. What would you have suggested Trump do to get losers like McCain to act? I guess he could have pointed out to McCain what a pathetic loser he was.

Actually, Congress are the ones who blocked President Trump's health care plan for Tremendous Care that would have saved the people a lot of money for better care and more choices. You can thank John McCain for the bill's failure in Congress, not the President. What would you have suggested Trump do to get losers like McCain to act? I guess he could have pointed out to McCain what a pathetic loser he was.

Nothing is ever Trumps fault in the world of the Trump worshipers.

"this is a campaign. Joe knows that. Campaigns are tough" - Eloquent Joe Lieberman

You can’t have mandatory coverage of preexisting conditions without a mandate to maintain coverage

Congress is a co-equal branch of government, its irrational to blame the President for their failure

Congress is a co-equal branch of government, its irrational to blame the President for their failure

Then perhaps he should not make promises that he does not have the power to keep.

You can’t have mandatory coverage of preexisting conditions without a mandate to maintain coverage

Pre-existing conditions don't require insurance, they require treatment. Attempting to force them into insurance screws up the whole system.

They require a different system altogether.

Forum List

Back