dims: Jews = Islamophobia

Hilarious. Jews are in the top 10 of those people who Republicans hate along with blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and gays and so on.

I don’t think you’re going to splinter the Democratic Party when the alternative is the home to the alt white, the Aryan nation, and the American Nazi party.
The leader of the KKK already came out and backed the democrats anti Jew newbies in the house.

Stop trying to run from your party’s racism.

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott (1897-1950), who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". Local chapters could, however, continue their activities, now acting independently from each other. The final Klonvocation called for them to act in an "informal, unincorporated alliance".[4]

... Colescott retired to Miami. He remained bitter about his forced retirement, and blamed "******-lover" Franklin D. Roosevelt and "that Jew" Henry Morgenthau, Jr. for the downfall of the Klan.[4] In his final statement, Colescott declared,

We had to sell out our asserts, turn the proceeds over to the government, and go out of business. Maybe the government can make something of the Klan – I never could.[14] <<
So wait when they say David Duke was a leader of the klan, the media was lying?

I'd have to see the wording. Damn sure ain't gonna take your word for it.

Dukey did what any Klanner after 1944 did ---- played dress-up. Founded his own "chapter" out of nothing and declared himself Grand Wanker or whatever. There was no organization behind it because none existed.

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott, who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.
f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

The democrat party has been far more successful at destroying the black community after they disbanded their public face, the KKK.

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Oh you mean the KKK who endorsed Coolidge and Hoover while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

The KKK who had their charter revoked by the Democratic Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall?

The KKK who got Republican Senators and Governors elected in Kansas, Maine, Indiana, Colorado and local offices from Maine to California including the city council of Anaheim? That KKK?

Dumb shit.

The KKK that was founded by democrats, whose members were endorsed by $hillary.

There's no such thing. That Klan was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and club-starter and opportunist who wanted to make money by making the Klan of "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing people could join. Simmons had no known political affiliation and declared his group to be "the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence". He did that on Thanksgiving evening of 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia, taking a gaggle of sycophants partially made up of the lynch mob that had murdered Leo Frank, and established the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" under an unsheathed sword, a bible, and the first burning cross.

Prove me wrong.

The founder for sure was a democrat voter.

f40cf0f98c51508c8dd0786b8e5b44e4.jpg

Prove me wrong...

And of course, the party is much worse today. Yesterday's slaves are today's tax cattle. But I don't expect the "warriors" of free shit army to get this.

The democrat party has been far more successful at destroying the black community after they disbanded their public face, the KKK.

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Oh you mean the KKK who endorsed Coolidge and Hoover while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

The KKK who had their charter revoked by the Democratic Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall?

The KKK who got Republican Senators and Governors elected in Kansas, Maine, Indiana, Colorado and local offices from Maine to California including the city council of Anaheim? That KKK?

Dumb shit.

There's no such thing. That Klan was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and club-starter and opportunist who wanted to make money by making the Klan of "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing people could join. Simmons had no known political affiliation and declared his group to be "the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence". He did that on Thanksgiving evening of 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia, taking a gaggle of sycophants partially made up of the lynch mob that had murdered Leo Frank, and established the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" under an unsheathed sword, a bible, and the first burning cross.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong...

And of course, the party is much worse today. Yesterday's slaves are today's tax cattle. But I don't expect the "warriors" of free shit army to get this.

Actually, YOU prove ME wrong. I gave you his full name and a link to his bio. Find me any inkling of a political party. If you could, y'know, go ahead and show your alleged evidence, that'd be great. Once you do that you can essplain to the class why a "Democrat" organization would be running around electing Republicans and a smear campaign against its own POTUS candidate. After that you can essplain to us why it would be oppressing its own base, which included blacks, Catholics, labor unions, immigrants and... .wait for it.... Jews. Leo Frank the lynching victim was one of the latter.

Now if you want to switch trains to the original 1865 Klan, well you're still out of luck. That was six twentysomething ex-soldiers named, in alpha order, (Maj.) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed. At 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, Christmas Eve of 1865.

Tennessee in 1865 was not part of the United States. It was military-occupied territory fresh from a War. As such, there were no elections, there were no voters, and there were no political parties. The last nation the area had been a part of, the CSA, deliberately had no political parties.

So there you go. Yer gonna have to go back to photoshop and user-generated Googly Image memes, like all the other dishonest hacks.

BUH bye now.

Last edited:
There is so much trash out there about who and what the dim party is, we could use up every bit of band space USMB has on it.

This is just one example --

Tlaib: The Reason Jewish Democrats Are Upset By Our Antisemitism Is Their Own Islamophobia
Ace of Spades HQ

Ah, naturally.

"Why do you think people in your own party reacted so strongly against what [Omar] said?" The Circus host Alex Wagner asked Tlaib in an interview released Sunday.
"You know, I'm trying to figure it out. It's just this past week, I feel, and I know this would be somewhat shocking for some, but I think Islamophobia is very much among the Democratic Party as well as the Republican Party," Tlaib responded.
Yawn

Last I checked it was you trash who liked the people marching with guns and torches and yelling “Jews will not replace us”

Does it hurt to be as stupid as you are?

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Dumb shit.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong...

Actually, YOU prove ME wrong. I gave you his full name and a link to his bio. Find me any inkling of a political party.

Now if you want to switch trains to the original 1865 Klan, well you're still out of luck. That was six twentysomething ex-soldiers named, in alpha order, (Maj.) James Crowe, Calvin Jones, (Capt) John B. Kennedy, (Capt) John Lester, (Maj) Frank O. McCord and Richard R. Reed. At 205 West Madison Street in Pulaski Tennessee, Christmas Eve of 1865.

Tennessee in 1865 was not part of the United States. It was military-occupied territory fresh from a War. As such, there were no elections, there were no voters, and there were no political parties. The last nation the area had been a part of, the CSA, deliberately had no political parties.

So there you go.

When the views match perfectly, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which party he was chanting for. Your 60 IQ is of course not enough.

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Dumb shit.

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong...

Actually, YOU prove ME wrong. I gave you his full name and a link to his bio. Find me any inkling of a political party. If you could, y'know, go ahead and show your alleged evidence, that'd be great. Once you do that you can essplain to the class why a "Democrat" organization would be running around electing Republicans and a smear campaign against its own POTUS candidate. After that you can essplain to us why it would be oppressing its own base, which included blacks, Catholics, labor unions, immigrants and... .wait for it.... Jews. Leo Frank the lynching victim was one of the latter.

So there you go. Yer gonna have to go back to photoshop and user-generated Googly Image memes, like all the other dishonest hacks.

BUH bye now.

When the views match perfectly, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which party he was chanting for. Your 60 IQ is of course not enough.

You assfucks self-enslaved in the cesspool of Dichotomy-think amuse me, in a pathos kind of way.

This just in, dateline a million years ago ---- NOT EVERYBODY everywhere is required to be associated with a poltical party AT ALL. As was the case with Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord, Reed AND Simmons.

NOR was either iteration of the Klan founded for any political purpose anyway. NOR have you explained why a "Democratic" organization would be running around opposing its own candidates and its own voter base.

DUH.

As is the case even today with the entire American electorate. More of us are "neither of the above" than you D and R robots. Like it or lump it or learn to count beyond the number "two".

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong...

BUH bye now.

You assfucks self-enslaved in the cesspool of Dichotomy-think amuse me, in a pathos kind of way.

This just in, dateline a million years ago ---- NOT EVERYBODY everywhere is required to be associated with a poltical party AT ALL. As was the case with Crowe, Jones, Kennedy, Lester, McCord, Reed AND Simmons.

NOR was either iteration of the Klan founded for any political purpose anyway. NOR have you explained why a "Democratic" organization would be running around opposing its own candidates and its own voter base.

DUH.

As is the case even today with the entire American electorate. More of us are "neither of the above" than you D and R robots. Like it or lump it or learn to count beyond the number "two".

He was a democrat, plain and simple.

Of course not everyone needs to be a democrat or republican. Where did I state such?

Prove me wrong.

Prove me wrong...

BUH bye now.

DUH.

"He" who"? I named SEVEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE there. You're not even reading, are you.

ZERO of those seven people had any known political party. And if you wanted to suggest they did you'd need a capital letter for a proper name, Dumbass.

Of course not everyone needs to be a democrat or republican. Where did I state such?

Directly above, to wit:

When the views match perfectly, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which party he was chanting for.

You've also bailed out on the challenge to flesh out "the views match perfectly".

Wimp.

Prove me wrong...

BUH bye now.

DUH.

"He" who"? I named SEVEN DIFFERENT PEOPLE there. You're not even reading, are you.

ZERO of those seven people had any known political party. And if you wanted to suggest they did you'd need a capital letter for a proper name, Dumbass.

Did we not already go through this? Again with the IQ.... it doesn't take a genius to know the party.

Hilarious. Jews are in the top 10 of those people who Republicans hate along with blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and gays and so on.

I don’t think you’re going to splinter the Democratic Party when the alternative is the home to the alt white, the Aryan nation, and the American Nazi party.
The leader of the KKK already came out and backed the democrats anti Jew newbies in the house.

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott (1897-1950), who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". Local chapters could, however, continue their activities, now acting independently from each other. The final Klonvocation called for them to act in an "informal, unincorporated alliance".[4]

... Colescott retired to Miami. He remained bitter about his forced retirement, and blamed "******-lover" Franklin D. Roosevelt and "that Jew" Henry Morgenthau, Jr. for the downfall of the Klan.[4] In his final statement, Colescott declared,

We had to sell out our asserts, turn the proceeds over to the government, and go out of business. Maybe the government can make something of the Klan – I never could.[14] <<

Dukey did what any Klanner after 1944 did ---- played dress-up. Founded his own "chapter" out of nothing and declared himself Grand Wanker or whatever. There was no organization behind it because none existed.
Tulsi Gabbard rejects former KKK Grand Wizard David Duke’s 2020 endorsement

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has received a presidential endorsement that she does not want — from former Ku Klux Klan leader and Louisiana GOP state lawmaker David Duke.

Dude you will find I don't make this stuff up.....the media is dishonest as hell and people on the left apparently don't care or something......it takes like 5seconds in Google.

It is pointless and unproductive to argue with scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH about their Crimes Against Humanity.

No matter what it is, they're either completely innocent or, when proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, we were worse. From Slavery, to Jim Crow, to the KKK, to Anti-Semitism..... They're pure as the driven snow in their own diseased eyes.

It's what those of us in the field would call 'Psychopathic Behavior'

dimocraps are absolute FILTH, undeserving of even basic human courtesy

I know it's hard for you to admit that fully 1/3 of the people you know, some of whom you actually like, are complete and utter scumbags with no sense of morality, completely lacking in honor or a code of conduct and willing to to say and do anything just to get what they want..... Which, truth be known, they don't even what that is half the time. All they know is hate

But it is reality.

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard has received a presidential endorsement that she does not want — from former Ku Klux Klan leader and Louisiana GOP state lawmaker David Duke.

Dude you will find I don't make this stuff up.....the media is dishonest as hell and people on the left apparently don't care or something......it takes like 5seconds in Google.

Your own text reads "Ku Klux Klan leader". Which is what I just described, Dukey named himself 'leader' of his own little tree house.

That's an entirely different thing from claiming "the leader of the KKK", which does not exist, and has not existed since 1944.

It is pointless and unproductive to argue with scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH about their Crimes Against Humanity.

No matter what it is, they're either completely innocent or, when proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt, we were worse. From Slavery, to Jim Crow, to the KKK, to Anti-Semitism..... They're pure as the driven snow in their own diseased eyes.

It's what those of us in the field would call 'Psychopathic Behavior'

dimocraps are absolute FILTH, undeserving of even basic human courtesy

I know it's hard for you to admit that fully 1/3 of the people you know, some of whom you actually like, are complete and utter scumbags with no sense of morality, completely lacking in honor or a code of conduct and willing to to say and do anything just to get what they want..... Which, truth be known, they don't even what that is half the time. All they know is hate

But it is reality.

It's so "reality" that in my entire six-plus years here nobody has ever proven me wrong about the Klan's origins.

That's because unlike y'all photoshoppers and revisionists and Googly-Image meme generators, I do my fucken homework.

Your own text reads "Ku Klux Klan leader". Which is what I just described, Dukey named himself 'leader' of his own little tree house.

That's an entirely different thing from claiming "the leader of the KKK", which does not exist, and has not existed since 1944.

That's like saying US leader......it's Trump, Russian leader is Putin, they don't say high ranking klansmen...they give the impression he is THE leader of the klan.......poll americans and ask them was Duke the leader of the Klan, the would say yes.......the media's perception become reality......if they reported correctly, this wouldn't be an issue.

I mean they say KKK leader
they don't say leader of some local brach.....

Jews will not replace who exactly?
wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-7506-charlottesvilletorchrally_mm_002.jpg
That was a group of imbeciles, not the Republican Party. You guys have a slew of anti Semitic parasites in Congress, you dishonest and brain dead fuck!

That's like saying US leader......it's Trump, Russian leader is Putin, they don't say high ranking klansmen...they give the impression he is THE leader of the klan.......poll americans and ask them was Duke the leader of the Klan, the would say yes.......the media's perception become reality......if they reported correctly, this wouldn't be an issue.

It's ambiguous wording but it's not incorrect. Dukey was a "Klan leader" on the basis that he said he was one. And the kkklown BlueGin made reference to did the same thing. But there is no "the head of the Klan". What she's doing there is cherrypicking in order to foment an Association Fallacy. That's why I wrote her a ticket.

It's ambiguous wording but it's not incorrect. Dukey was a "Klan leader" on the basis that he said he was one. And the kkklown BlueGin made reference to did the same thing. But there is no "the head of the Klan". What she's doing there is cherrypicking in order to foment an Association Fallacy. That's why I wrote her a ticket.
I agree with what you're saying, I'm just saying the media does this stuff on purpose, they know better, but it helps their political cause.....it's deceitful....like Trump didn't disown Duke, he has many times, left the reform party, but again, they didn't bring that up....but a simple Google search does.....

I agree with what you're saying, I'm just saying the media does this stuff on purpose, they know better, but it helps their political cause.....it's deceitful....like Trump didn't disown Duke, he has many times, left the reform party, but again, they didn't bring that up....but a simple Google search does.....

Actually the media absolutely DID bring that up. To put the lie to Rump's claim that he 'knew nothing' about David Dukey. Fifteen years prior he knew plenty, but it didn't serve his agenda to play dumb in 2000.

Actually the media absolutely DID bring that up. To put the lie to Rump's claim that he 'knew nothing' about David Dukey. Fifteen years prior he knew plenty, but it didn't serve his agenda to play dumb in 2000.
Huh? He left the reform party because Duke joined it. So what if Duke backed him, he now backs Tulsi Gabbart.....I don't see the media crying about that.....it's all bullshit and you know it.

There is so much trash out there about who and what the dim party is, we could use up every bit of band space USMB has on it.

This is just one example --

Tlaib: The Reason Jewish Democrats Are Upset By Our Antisemitism Is Their Own Islamophobia
Ace of Spades HQ

Ah, naturally.

"Why do you think people in your own party reacted so strongly against what [Omar] said?" The Circus host Alex Wagner asked Tlaib in an interview released Sunday.
"You know, I'm trying to figure it out. It's just this past week, I feel, and I know this would be somewhat shocking for some, but I think Islamophobia is very much among the Democratic Party as well as the Republican Party," Tlaib responded.

The Dims admit that one of their very own is anti-Semitic, but do not insist she steps down.

O my, Omar.

Then again, they don't make those who paint their faces black step down either.

Very telling.

Forum List

Back