dims: Jews = Islamophobia

Your own text reads "Ku Klux Klan leader". Which is what I just described, Dukey named himself 'leader' of his own little tree house.

That's an entirely different thing from claiming "the leader of the KKK", which does not exist, and has not existed since 1944.

That's like saying US leader......it's Trump, Russian leader is Putin, they don't say high ranking klansmen...they give the impression he is THE leader of the klan.......poll americans and ask them was Duke the leader of the Klan, the would say yes.......the media's perception become reality......if they reported correctly, this wouldn't be an issue.

I mean they say KKK leader
they don't say leader of some local brach.....

It's ambiguous wording but it's not incorrect. Dukey was a "Klan leader" on the basis that he said he was one. And the kkklown BlueGin made reference to did the same thing. But there is no "the head of the Klan". What she's doing there is cherrypicking in order to foment an Association Fallacy. That's why I wrote her a ticket.
I agree with what you're saying, I'm just saying the media does this stuff on purpose, they know better, but it helps their political cause.....it's deceitful....like Trump didn't disown Duke, he has many times, left the reform party, but again, they didn't bring that up....but a simple Google search does.....

Actually the media absolutely DID bring that up. To put the lie to Rump's claim that he 'knew nothing' about David Dukey. Fifteen years prior he knew plenty, but it didn't serve his agenda to play dumb in 2000.
Huh? He left the reform party because Duke joined it. So what if Duke backed him, he now backs Tulsi Gabbart.....I don't see the media crying about that.....it's all bullshit and you know it.

There's a spaghetti post. *WHAT*'s all bullshit?

The Association Fallacy, where being endorsed by Dukey somehow taints you, certainly is bullshit. If that's where you were going, that's a constant. And if so it's not the point here. The point is that even though Rump provably knew perfectly well who Dukey was, he went into a stupid act so he could dance around the awful prospect of losing Dukey's bigot vote if he denounced him in that interview ---- as he did fifteen years earlier. That would cost him a significant base of "very fine people" and he knew it so he played dumb. The fact that it could be proven that he DID know very well who David Dukey is, exposes that little sham.

In other words as usual it's not about David Dukey --- it's about Rump's dishonest pandering. That sounds redundant, but this is even more dishonest than ordinary pandering.

The nugget I keep remembering about those two is that when Rump was campaigning for POTUS and Dukey at the same time was campaiging for Senator, Dukey had more black support in Louisiana than Rump did. :lol:

The play-dumb interview also recalls 1924 when the Ku Klux Klan (the real one) was at the height of its influence and endorsed Calvin Coolidge because he was the only major candidate who wouldn't denounce them. No doubt for the same reason --- too risky.

The Dims admit that one of their very own is anti-Semitic, but do not insist she steps down.

O my, Omar.

Then again, they don't make those who paint their faces black step down either.

Very telling.

Not really. Something all of you need to understand -- It isn't just elected dimocraps that are scum. They ALL are.

Your neighbor that votes dimocrap, my cousin, the teachers union supporters, the UAW members that vote dimocrap, the college kids with their minds full of mush. The moderators in here that vote dimocrap scum (they're easily spotted), the media that protects, defends and lies for elected dimocrap scum, the actors and actresses that lie and make outlandish statements design to get people to hate Conservatives........

They're scum. ALL of them.

And they just simply don't give a flying FUCK about decency, morality, justice or anything else except fore getting their way.

The sooner you admit to yourself that, not just elected dimocraps are scum -- But ALL of them, especially their voters, the sooner things will make sense to you.

But, being a decent human being, you think all people are worthy of redemption.

They're not. That's the difference between reality and pretend. Some things just need to be exterminated.

Maybe if we can stamp out the dimocrap scum party, we can avoid the inevitable. Maybe if we could somehow get their Judas Goat leaders under control........ But absent that --

dimocrap scum are beyond salvation. They just aren't worth the trouble. And I'm not talking about douchebags like Bernie Sanders or Ubercunt, I'm talking your cousin, my neighbor, my grand child's teacher, the media -- They're just not worth bothering with. Too stupid.

It's reality, dewd. It is the way it is.

People who have been around know this.

The Dims admit that one of their very own is anti-Semitic, but do not insist she steps down.

O my, Omar.

Then again, they don't make those who paint their faces black step down either.

Very telling.

Not really. Something all of you need to understand -- It isn't just elected dimocraps that are scum. They ALL are.

Your neighbor that votes dimocrap, my cousin, the teachers union supporters, the UAW members that vote dimocrap, the college kids with their minds full of mush. The moderators in here that vote dimocrap scum (they're easily spotted), the media that protects, defends and lies for elected dimocrap scum, the actors and actresses that lie and make outlandish statements design to get people to hate Conservatives........

They're scum. ALL of them.

And they just simply don't give a flying FUCK about decency, morality, justice or anything else except fore getting their way.

The sooner you admit to yourself that, not just elected dimocraps are scum -- But ALL of them, especially their voters, the sooner things will make sense to you.

But, being a decent human being, you think all people are worthy of redemption.

They're not. That's the difference between reality and pretend. Some things just need to be exterminated.

Maybe if we can stamp out the dimocrap scum party, we can avoid the inevitable. Maybe if we could somehow get their Judas Goat leaders under control........ But absent that --

dimocrap scum are beyond salvation. They just aren't worth the trouble. And I'm not talking about douchebags like Bernie Sanders or Ubercunt, I'm talking your cousin, my neighbor, my grand child's teacher, the media -- They're just not worth bothering with. Too stupid.

It's reality, dewd. It is the way it is.

People who have been around know this.

The Eliminationist Manifesto. The Daily Dose. :booze:

That's like saying US leader......it's Trump, Russian leader is Putin, they don't say high ranking klansmen...they give the impression he is THE leader of the klan.......poll americans and ask them was Duke the leader of the Klan, the would say yes.......the media's perception become reality......if they reported correctly, this wouldn't be an issue.

I mean they say KKK leader
they don't say leader of some local brach.....

It's ambiguous wording but it's not incorrect. Dukey was a "Klan leader" on the basis that he said he was one. And the kkklown BlueGin made reference to did the same thing. But there is no "the head of the Klan". What she's doing there is cherrypicking in order to foment an Association Fallacy. That's why I wrote her a ticket.
I agree with what you're saying, I'm just saying the media does this stuff on purpose, they know better, but it helps their political cause.....it's deceitful....like Trump didn't disown Duke, he has many times, left the reform party, but again, they didn't bring that up....but a simple Google search does.....

Actually the media absolutely DID bring that up. To put the lie to Rump's claim that he 'knew nothing' about David Dukey. Fifteen years prior he knew plenty, but it didn't serve his agenda to play dumb in 2000.
Huh? He left the reform party because Duke joined it. So what if Duke backed him, he now backs Tulsi Gabbart.....I don't see the media crying about that.....it's all bullshit and you know it.

There's a spaghetti post. *WHAT*'s all bullshit?

The Association Fallacy, where being endorsed by Dukey somehow taints you, certainly is bullshit. If that's where you were going, that's a constant. And if so it's not the point here. The point is that even though Rump provably knew perfectly well who Dukey was, he went into a stupid act so he could dance around the awful prospect of losing Dukey's bigot vote if he denounced him in that interview ---- as he did fifteen years earlier. That would cost him a significant base of "very fine people" and he knew it so he played dumb. The fact that it could be proven that he DID know very well who David Dukey is, exposes that little sham.

In other words as usual it's not about David Dukey --- it's about Rump's dishonest pandering. That sounds redundant, but this is even more dishonest than ordinary pandering.

The nugget I keep remembering about those two is that when Rump was campaigning for POTUS and Dukey at the same time was campaiging for Senator, Dukey had more black support in Louisiana than Rump did. :lol:

The play-dumb interview also recalls 1924 when the Ku Klux Klan (the real one) was at the height of its influence and endorsed Calvin Coolidge because he was the only major candidate who wouldn't denounce them. No doubt for the same reason --- too risky.

He didnt pander so that is rediculous.

Forum List

Back