dims: Jews = Islamophobia

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
There is so much trash out there about who and what the dim party is, we could use up every bit of band space USMB has on it.

This is just one example --

Tlaib: The Reason Jewish Democrats Are Upset By Our Antisemitism Is Their Own Islamophobia
Ace of Spades HQ

Ah, naturally.

"Why do you think people in your own party reacted so strongly against what [Omar] said?" The Circus host Alex Wagner asked Tlaib in an interview released Sunday.
"You know, I'm trying to figure it out. It's just this past week, I feel, and I know this would be somewhat shocking for some, but I think Islamophobia is very much among the Democratic Party as well as the Republican Party," Tlaib responded.

Hilarious. Jews are in the top 10 of those people who Republicans hate along with blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and gays and so on.

I don’t think you’re going to splinter the Democratic Party when the alternative is the home to the alt white, the Aryan nation, and the American Nazi party.

Jews will not replace who exactly?
wp-USAT-allthemoms-front1-7506-charlottesvilletorchrally_mm_002.jpg

Hilarious. Jews are in the top 10 of those people who Republicans hate along with blacks and Hispanics and Muslims and gays and so on.

I don’t think you’re going to splinter the Democratic Party when the alternative is the home to the alt white, the Aryan nation, and the American Nazi party.
The leader of the KKK already came out and backed the democrats anti Jew newbies in the house.

Stop trying to run from your party’s racism.

Why not instead of going after democrats for hard to prove allegations of antisemitism, go after them for their blatant anti-white racism?

I don’t think you’re going to splinter the Democratic Party

Doing a fine job of that themselves

The leader of the KKK already came out and backed the democrats anti Jew newbies in the house.

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott (1897-1950), who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". Local chapters could, however, continue their activities, now acting independently from each other. The final Klonvocation called for them to act in an "informal, unincorporated alliance".[4]

... Colescott retired to Miami. He remained bitter about his forced retirement, and blamed "******-lover" Franklin D. Roosevelt and "that Jew" Henry Morgenthau, Jr. for the downfall of the Klan.[4] In his final statement, Colescott declared,

We had to sell out our asserts, turn the proceeds over to the government, and go out of business. Maybe the government can make something of the Klan – I never could.[14] <<

Last edited:

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott, who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.
f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

CnBBxpWWAAA6KEE.jpg

Clinton_Gore.jpg

Last edited:

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott, who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.
f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

The democrat party has been far more successful at destroying the black community after they disbanded their public face, the KKK.

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

CnBBxpWWAAA6KEE.jpg

Yeah photoshopping is fun and shit. Grow up.

dims: Jews = Islamophobia

So people who are afraid of a group that has voiced the desire to wipe them off the map - to affect genocide against them, are actually the 'racists'?!

:wtf: That's just messed up.

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

CnBBxpWWAAA6KEE.jpg

Clinton_Gore.jpg

Why are you relying misidentifying politicians and photoshop to prove a point?

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

The democrat party has been far more successful at destroying the black community after they disbanded their public face, the KKK.

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Oh you mean the KKK who endorsed Coolidge and Hoover while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

The KKK who had their charter revoked by the Democratic Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall?

The KKK who got Republican Senators and Governors elected in Kansas, Maine, Indiana, Colorado and local offices from Maine to California including the city council of Anaheim? That KKK?

Dumb shit.

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Oh you mean the KKK who endorsed Coolidge and Hoover while running a national smear campaign against the Democrat Al Smith because he was a Catholic?

The KKK who had their charter revoked by the Democratic Georgia Governor Ellis Arnall?

The KKK who got Republican Senators and Governors elected in Kansas, Maine, Indiana, Colorado and local offices from Maine to California including the city council of Anaheim? That KKK?

Dumb shit.

The KKK that was founded by democrats, whose members were endorsed by $hillary.

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

CnBBxpWWAAA6KEE.jpg

Clinton_Gore.jpg

Why are you relying misidentifying politicians and photoshop to prove a point?

The only point proven there is that they have no qualms about rank dishonesty.

f38.jpg

16-0320-KKK1.jpg

"Disbanded the KKK"?

Dumb shit.

The KKK that was founded by democrats, whose members were endorsed by $hillary.

There's no such thing. That Klan was founded by one William Joseph "Colonel Joe" Simmons, a defrocked minister and club-starter and opportunist who wanted to make money by making the Klan of "Birth of a Nation" into a real thing people could join. Simmons had no known political affiliation and declared his group to be "the most powerful, secret, non-political organization in existence". He did that on Thanksgiving evening of 1915 at Stone Mountain Georgia, taking a gaggle of sycophants partially made up of the lynch mob that had murdered Leo Frank, and established the "Knights of the Ku Klux Klan" under an unsheathed sword, a bible, and the first burning cross.

Prove me wrong.

Stone Mountain's Hidden History

Last edited:

Oh look the standard Rdean response.....Please give us the whole list.....I want to see who you think I hate.

I have your list:

Men
Straight people
White people
Babies
Jews
Capitalists
Props....aka Black Republicans..no wait, any black that doesn't tow the democrat line (Could be used for Hispanics as well)
Christians
ANY Republican
Law abiding citizens
Taxpayers

so many more to add to the list

There is no "leader of the KKK". The last leader of the Klan was James Colescott (1897-1950), who officially disbanded it on April 23, 1944.

>> In April 1944, the IRS filed a lien for $685,305 in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest from 1920s against the Klan. The special Klonvocation convened by Colescott decided to dissolve the organization.[9][10] Before formally stepping down on April 23, 1944,[3] he founded a provisional governing committee consisted of five members.[4][11] On April 23, the final Klonvocation gathering was held in Atlanta. Its decisions disbanded the central Klan organization, "repealed all degrees, vacated all offices, voided all charters, and relieved every Klansman of any obligation whatever". Local chapters could, however, continue their activities, now acting independently from each other. The final Klonvocation called for them to act in an "informal, unincorporated alliance".[4]

... Colescott retired to Miami. He remained bitter about his forced retirement, and blamed "******-lover" Franklin D. Roosevelt and "that Jew" Henry Morgenthau, Jr. for the downfall of the Klan.[4] In his final statement, Colescott declared,

We had to sell out our asserts, turn the proceeds over to the government, and go out of business. Maybe the government can make something of the Klan – I never could.[14] <<
So wait when they say David Duke was a leader of the klan, the media was lying?

Forum List

Back