Dimocrat Celebs Urge Republicans to Violate Their Oaths and Not Vote For Trump

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
These freaking morons dont have a clue about what stupid ass hats they are.

How do we get such partisan morons in so many top spots among actors and comedians?

In other words they have no use for elections. They had no problem nominating Hillary for the primary win before their election either. What a corrupt bunch.

197607_5_.jpg

Alexander Hamilton: “that the office of President will never fall to the lot of any man who is not in an eminent degree endowed with the requisite qualifications.”

And they ran Hillary. Go figure the outcome.

These aren't even celebrities any more. They are has beens and also rans.

Trump has meetings with the titans of industry and technology, democrats put up Hillary Swank and Martin Sheen.

Democrats are like a nest of mice planning on taking over the castle while castle renovations go on without them.

How do we get such partisan morons in so many top spots among actors and comedians?

These asshats don't realize this type of video is one of the reasons Hillary lost. Middle America doesn't care what they think. Their opinion doesn't count anymore than the guys that collect my garbage.

This is why I don't watch TV shows or movies anymore. I don't know many of the people in the video and I'm proud of that. They look like c list at best.

This is why I don't watch TV shows or movies anymore. I don't know many of the people in the video and I'm proud of that. They look like c list at best.

Yep! There are movies and TV shows I can't enjoy watching anymore after flying some of these asshats. Plus the stories my fellow pilots have told me of flying these overgrown children.

It was always a pleasant surprise to fly a celebrity who turned out to be a nice, well adjusted person. Those are the ones I can still enjoy watching.

I can't remember which top model responded, "Who cares what a model thinks?" when asked her opinion.

She was a hell of a lot brighter than that hack-troupe.

Being sneaky, under handed, lie, cheat, steal is what most of these die hard, radical fake liberals do best.

Forum List

Back