Digital ID is being pushed hard by the G20

REALLY???? Where. This is the very first I've heard of it and I read world media. I googled, and every right wing conspiracy theory site is pushing this hard.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Can you point to credible source that is making any such claim.

I apologize about the last one. I mean really, CNN? That's not really a news site.

Wakey, wakey

So will you take the mark in your right hand or forehead as they tag us like livestock?

Yes or no?

I apologize about the last one. I mean really, CNN? That's not really a news site.

Wakey, wakey

So will you take the mark in your right hand or forehead as they tag us like livestock?

Yes or no?

Yes, I posted that. The rabbid right wing media is all over this bullshit but nobody else be is posting it.

I asked for “credible websites”. You haven’t come up with anything but obscure websites that no one has ever heard of that are pushing right wing propaganda.

He said "you all" meaning Votto.
You know damn well I cant stand the authoritarian GOP.
Youre just as fake as G is.
You silly FAGAts parade around here like you have some sort of high ground to stand on. All you guys are is disingenuous, dishonest, and have the awareness of a dead fly.
I find that absolutely hilarious.

The g4999 and golfing types are good little sheep and will be the first in line to receive their marks and bow to the state as they hurl their righteous darts. They have no credibility.

So if they require the mark to buy and sell anything, then what?

Would you take the mark on your right hand or forehead as prophesied in Revelation or starve to death?
The mark will be required to vote. To prevent voter fraud.

The United States is a sovereign country.
The G20 can POUND SAND!!!!!! :dev3:

Now there’s a pointless comment that has no meaning whatsoever in regards to the discussion.

The threads on this topic or just the latest effort by the right wing to gin up outrage, and fear in their gullible and stupid voters. And like Pavlov’s dog, you respond to the bell every single time.

You don’t even know why you’re opposed to digital ID other than you’ve been told to by right wing media.

Now there’s a pointless comment that has no meaning whatsoever in regards to the discussion.

The threads on this topic or just the latest effort by the right wing to gin up outrage, and fear in their gullible and stupid voters. And like Pavlov’s dog, you respond to the bell every single time.

You don’t even know why you’re opposed to digital ID other than you’ve been told to by right wing media.
Take off, hoser.

Forum List

Back