Digital ID is being pushed hard by the G20

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It is being sold as social justice as being "G20 policy recommendations for advancing financial inclusion and productivity gains through digital public infrastructure,"

Anyone opposing them will be destroyed as unfeeling and law-breaking insurrectionists, especially the religious nuts who refuse their little mark of the beast thingy.

Of course, there is Diaper Joe shuffling along with them not knowing exactly where he is at or what is going on but in full agreement with them.

It is being sold as social justice as being "G20 policy recommendations for advancing financial inclusion and productivity gains through digital public infrastructure,"

Anyone opposing them will be destroyed as unfeeling and law-breaking insurrectionists, especially the religious nuts who refuse their little mark of the beast thingy.

Of course, there is Diaper Joe shuffling along with them not knowing exactly where he is at or what is going on but in full agreement with them.
How quickly you all forget you were all supportive of the Real ID Act passed by the GOP in 2005.

You have memories like that of a goldfish.

So if they require the mark to buy and sell anything, then what?

Would you take the mark on your right hand or forehead as prophesied in Revelation or starve to death?
Then the black market for goods will increase and you will see previously decent law abiding citizens turn to the criminal element to supply their needs.

I am pretty sure he was speaking of the overwhelming support for the law by your beloved GOP
He said "you all" meaning Votto.
You know damn well I cant stand the authoritarian GOP.
Youre just as fake as G is.
You silly FAGAts parade around here like you have some sort of high ground to stand on. All you guys are is disingenuous, dishonest, and have the awareness of a dead fly.
I find that absolutely hilarious.

You silly FAGAts parade around here like you have some sort of high ground to stand on. All you guys are is disingenuous, dishonest, and have the awareness of a dead fly.

triggered-yk9z8w.jpg

Ask a citizen of China how well their social credit system works Anyone who thinks it is a good idea is the enemy of liberty, freedom and a friend to evil.

I am pretty sure he was speaking of the overwhelming support for the law by your beloved GOP
I just got done posting about fake Rhino Romney.

Why then are you saying I am in love with the GOP?

Is he not a Republican?

Stop with the facts

They will just ignore them.

There are people on all sides involved. Just like any arrogant corrupted law enforcement.
I have no doubts that both parties will warmly embrace it, like they did the jabs.

REALLY???? Where. This is the very first I've heard of it and I read world media. I googled, and every right wing conspiracy theory site is pushing this hard.

• Overall, we rate The Blaze strongly Right Biased and Questionable based on the promotion of conspiracy theories and numerous failed fact checks.

Can you point to credible source that is making any such claim.

Forum List

Back