digital camera question

Feb 15, 2004
I hope this is in the right area....

About digital cameras and this is probibly a stupid question to you computor/digital camera people -

I am looking for a camera that has a self timer...do all digital cameras come equipt with this? None advertise that they do and I thought perhaps this is an automatic feature.

Thanks.

winston churchi said:

About digital cameras and this is probibly a stupid question to you computor/digital camera people -

I am looking for a camera that has a self timer...do all digital cameras come equipt with this? None advertise that they do and I thought perhaps this is an automatic feature.

Thanks.

All i know is that my Samsung came with one .

My Minolta came with one, too. Digital cameras come with alot these days. Im almost certain that with any name brand digicam your gonna get a self-timer. Just dont buy a cheap one, even then they still may have one.

winston churchi said:

Thanks.

my nikon has one and so does my phone

Most of them come with one now.. But, read your manual, because accessing them on some cameras is harder than others. On my HP, I had to go digging for such a feature.. On my Kodak, I merely have to push a button, and the timer is set.

You trying to hit 2000 that bad? 7 month old thread. Indeed.

I haven't said anything even remotely insulting, unlike your unfounded accusation.

Am I completely irresistable to you, or what? You constantly stalk my posts, and it's creepy. Go away.

Shattered said:
I haven't said anything even remotely insulting, unlike your unfounded accusation.

Am I completely irresistable to you, or what? You constantly stalk my posts, and it's creepy. Go away.

In your dreams--if you look around I haven't responded to one of you posts for ages. I don't know what's worse--your paranoia or your fantasies.

But yet you feel this incessant need to start up again every single time. You're gross. Stay away, please.

Shattered said:
But yet you feel this incessant need to start up again every single time. You're gross. Stay away, please.

ahhhh more neg rep---thanks ! I'm gonna have to try to count and see if you or K is leading in the bash dillo contest. If you post --anyone is free to respond-are you special or something? I will respond as I please to anything that is posted here. Quit screaming "stalker". It's silly and you may really need some help sometime.

dilloduck said:
ahhhh more neg rep---thanks ! I'm gonna have to try to count and see if you or K is leading in the bash dillo contest. If you post --anyone is free to respond-are you special or something? I will respond as I please to anything that is posted here. Quit screaming "stalker". It's silly and you may really need some help sometime.

...and I will respond in the manner I see fit.

Glad we agree.

Now, go away.

Damn gnats.

Shattered said:
...and I will respond in the manner I see fit.

Glad we agree.

Now, go away.

Damn gnats.

Do some research---I respond to many posts ---where does this "stalking" fantasy come from? Get your last tag in here and then go do some post reading. You are hardly being stalked--if you are, I'm sure stalking a hell of a lot of folks around here. :teeth:

dilloduck said:
Do some research---I respond to many posts ---where does this "stalking" fantasy come from? Get your last tag in here and then go do some post reading. You are hardly being stalked--if you are, <b>I'm sure stalking a hell of a lot of folks around here.</b> :teeth:

I know.

You're dismissed.

William Joyce said:
I can't believe my innocent and (for once) non-racial post set off such a tiff!

My response was meant to be humorous, because you were one post away from your next 1000 (and additional rep point) mark...

SOMEONE, who shall remain nameless, has this bit of a nose problem, and stalking problem, however.

I'm pretty sure most modern cameras all have some sort of timer system in them, I've been using various cameras over the past years and havent once come acrosss one without a timer, sort of like cellphones and cameras these days.

Thanks.

Self-timer is such a basic function that you will be hard pressed to find one without it. Usually they come with a 2 and 10 second timer, 2 second to eliminate camera shake on long exposures and 10 second for self-portraits.

Forum List

Back