Different color backgrounds?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
VBulletin has different backgrounds....can this software feature that too that we can choose from? It's awfully bright cereal_killer. The soft gray above where it shows the USMB banner would be good for all the forum. This light gray/white is pretty bright.

I think I asked before and you said no. Just thought I would ask again.

VBulletin has different backgrounds....can this software feature that too that we can choose from? It's awfully bright cereal_killer. The soft gray above where it shows the USMB banner would be good for all the forum. This light gray/white is pretty bright.

I think I asked before and you said no. Just thought I would ask again.
Are you in basic color mode on your CPU/video display setting? Or is it modified?

Last edited:
Basic. But I did just adjust the tv itself to dim it a smidge. Much better.

Still..I would love to have background options for xenfro..if they have them.

Basic. But I did just adjust the tv itself to dim it a smidge. Much better.

Still..I would love to have background options for xenfro..if they have them.
Yeah, I was wanting free Bitcoins..but it's probably a ROM feature...

Board I used to hang out at, the owner said other colors cost money, so a bunch of us chipped in so he could get 3 more. I always chose the dark background ones, with white text.

I have a hard time seeing if it is dark with white text. Kills my eyes. But, I am a soft gray lover anyhow.

Anything would beat this glaring white.
But it is a softer gray now since I adjusted the contrast/brightness on the tv itself (monitor). Could be better, but this will have to suffice I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I think mine was already adjusted. And I agree that blaring white is bad news.

I think mine was already adjusted. And I agree that blaring white is bad news.
f5 on my Asus ROG dims the screen...and will dim the TV screen if I'm connected to it by HDMI cord.

Simple solution It sorta turns grey.

Forum List

Back