Difference between left wing and right wing special interest groups?

We've been fighting the War on Poverty for three generations now

What's the exit strategy?

so far, just a lot of usual deflection from the rw's who posted here :eusa_boohoo: AmericanFirst, Steph, & DiaperFire? Seriously :dunno:

LOL

Full retard.
He's not a liberal!

A liberal President would not continue a neocon foreign policy agenda. A liberal President, would not have a healthcare bill without a public option. A liberal President would've of ended these bullshit wars years ago. A liberal President wouldn't expand warrantless wiretaps, or have a "kill list" of American's to take out, or seek compromises to avoid a fiscal cliff, from a party that are the whores to the pimps that caused the economic collapse in the first place.

Do you not remember the former WH press secretary going off on liberals just before a press conference? Bitching about how we have to give him (Obama) more time to do the things he said he would do during his campaign. That outburst would've never occured, if Obama's Administration policies were liberal ones.

so far, just a lot of usual deflection from the rw's who posted here :eusa_boohoo: AmericanFirst, Steph, & DiaperFire? Seriously :dunno:

really dots, deflection is what's called for when Rdean re-post the same ole BULL shit over and over..and hip waders wouldn't hurt

Freedom of religion? Free trade? Private Property? Freedom of the Press? Interesting how liberals today are straying from the definition.
Give me 3 examples that would lead you to that conclusion.

Liberals today want freedom from religion, not freedom of religion, look at the way the liberals want any mention of Christianity out of government, Fairness Act is designed to remove conservative talk of radio and tv. Free trade? Liberals only want free trade if they get a cut in tariffs or taxes. Private property, come on, do you even have to ask?

LOL

Full retard.[/quote]He's not a liberal!

A liberal President would not continue a neocon foreign policy agenda. A liberal President, would not have a healthcare bill without a public option. A liberal President would've of ended these bullshit wars years ago. A liberal President wouldn't expand warrantless wiretaps, or have a "kill list" of American's to take out, or seek compromises to avoid a fiscal cliff, from a party that are the whores to the pimps that caused the economic collapse in the first place.

Do you not remember the former WH press secretary going off on liberals just before a press conference? Bitching about how we have to give him (Obama) more time to do the things he said he would do during his campaign. That outburst would've never occured, if Obama's Administration policies were liberal ones.

STFU, idiot.

Liberals today want freedom from religion, not freedom of religion, look at the way the liberals want any mention of Christianity out of government,
I'm a liberal, I'm also a Catholic and I don't want my tax dollars being spent on discussing shit like this.

Fairness Act is designed to remove conservative talk of radio and tv.
I don't know if that is what it is "designed" for, but for me personally, I don't support it.

Free trade? Liberals only want free trade if they get a cut in tariffs or taxes.
That's not my position on "free trade", but you're gonna have to explain this in a little more detail for me to understand your point.

Private property, come on, do you even have to ask?
That's an innuendo, not an example.

Definition of a Liberal

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."
Definition of a conservative

"An un-informed liberal".

Not so much. I was raised in a liberal household, and considered myself a liberal until I was around 30 or so.

Then I became more and more conservative.

Why?

I started paying attention.

the difference between the two is.

Liberalism (left wingism) is a mental disorder as we see from Rdean and this made up universe he lives in:lol:
I have to admit, when it comes to "heroes of the stupid", you definately deliver the goods!

Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas such as free and fair elections, civil rights, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free trade, and private property.
Equating the preceding with a "mental disorder", say's more about you, than it does about liberals. Have you ever thought of researching a topic before shooting your god-damn mouth off and letting the entire world know you're an idiot?

Yeah. Which of those ideas do modern liberals support? Not too many that I see.

Definition of a Liberal

"A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money."

Not so much. I was raised in a liberal household, and considered myself a liberal until I was around 30 or so.

Why?

Well, shit, most everybody is a Liberal until they grow up and become responsible.

I voted for Carter when I was 18.

He was promising hopey changey and stuff.

Liberals value equality over order.
Conservatives value order over equality.
False. Liberals believe their special interest groups are superior to conservatives (except for blacks, whom liberals believe can't succeed without the help of [white] liberals).

Conservatives believe in equality. No one gets special treatment.

Liberals, of course, call that "racism".

Last edited:

Why?

Well, shit, most everybody is a Liberal until they grow up and become responsible.

I voted for Carter when I was 18.

He was promising hopey changey and stuff.
He changed stuff, all right. When the government has to officially measure how bad it sucks -- the Misery Index -- it REALLY sucks.

Liberals value equality over order.
Conservatives value order over equality.
False. Liberals believe their special interest groups are superior to conservatives (except for blacks, whom liberals believe can't succeed without the help of [white] liberals).

Conservatives believe in equality. No one gets special treatment.

Liberals, of course, call that "racism".

Hilarious. Conservaitives are fighting for the top 1% richest Americans to have the lowest tax rates possible. They want corporate tax to be zero. They apologized to BP.
They defend Bush and McCain being jumped over thousands of better qualifed students because their families are well connected and rich. When you have blacks being thrown in prison for 20 years and then being released from DNA evidence that was hid for decades over and over again, not to mention DWB (driving while black), then there is no equality. This is something only the right wing base believes. But they believe so many odd and strange things, it really is no surprise.

Forum List

Back