Difference between left wing and right wing special interest groups?

Liberals value equality over order.
Conservatives value order over equality.
False. Liberals believe their special interest groups are superior to conservatives (except for blacks, whom liberals believe can't succeed without the help of [white] liberals).

Conservatives believe in equality. No one gets special treatment.

Liberals, of course, call that "racism".

Hilarious. Conservaitives are fighting for the top 1% richest Americans to have the lowest tax rates possible. They want corporate tax to be zero. They apologized to BP.
They defend Bush and McCain being jumped over thousands of better qualifed students because their families are well connected and rich. When you have blacks being thrown in prison for 20 years and then being released from DNA evidence that was hid for decades over and over again, not to mention DWB (driving while black), then there is no equality. This is something only the right wing base believes. But they believe so many odd and strange things, it really is no surprise.

Just because YOU believe these thing's that doesn't make them true..
but you keep believing The Democrats and you are the better people in the world if that helps..

Freedom of religion? Free trade? Private Property? Freedom of the Press? Interesting how liberals today are straying from the definition.
Give me 3 examples that would lead you to that conclusion.

Liberals today want freedom from religion, not freedom of religion, look at the way the liberals want any mention of Christianity out of government, Fairness Act is designed to remove conservative talk of radio and tv. Free trade? Liberals only want free trade if they get a cut in tariffs or taxes. Private property, come on, do you even have to ask?

So you are saying it's OK to force religion on people? They can't have "no religion"? Does that make any sense? I bet it's YOUR religion you feel they should have? Right?

Religion OUT of government? That's a bad thing? Do you see the Taliban as a "model of government"?

Remove conservative talk, radio and tv? Which have been removed? It's not Democrats who are against "free speech".

Free trade? Republicans, working with the Chamber of Commerce have moved millions of jobs to China and call that "free trade". Their solution is to remove the minimum wage here and cut education. Do you really think that will work? Seriously?

Private Property? You mean like what Bush did which is the base of his fortune? It's conservatives that want to take property to "develop" it.

You might want to "rethink" your talking points.

Notice that the rw's can't reply to your list so they just do their usual baby insults.

But, yes, you nailed it. Libs care about people. rw's don't.

Even when it harms them and/or their families, they will always be in favor of big business over the common man. Obviously, they don't think. They just react.

Notice that the rw's can't reply to your list so they just do their usual baby insults.

Even when it harms them and/or their families, they will always be in favor of big business over the common man. Obviously, they don't think. They just react.

whooboy, You see what Liberals think of you people..

they think you're all a common person..not a damn thing special about your asses

Yeah. left wing groups attempt to divide people by race, gender, sexual preference, and the foods we eat.

Right wing groups united behind issues that empower individuals.

False. Liberals believe their special interest groups are superior to conservatives (except for blacks, whom liberals believe can't succeed without the help of [white] liberals).

Hilarious. Conservaitives are fighting for the top 1% richest Americans to have the lowest tax rates possible. They want corporate tax to be zero. They apologized to BP.
They defend Bush and McCain being jumped over thousands of better qualifed students because their families are well connected and rich. When you have blacks being thrown in prison for 20 years and then being released from DNA evidence that was hid for decades over and over again, not to mention DWB (driving while black), then there is no equality. This is something only the right wing base believes. But they believe so many odd and strange things, it really is no surprise.
You really need to stop listening to the voices in your head. They're crazier than you are.

Yeah. left wing groups attempt to divide people by race, gender, sexual preference, and the foods we eat.

Right wing groups united behind issues that empower individuals.

You don't believe that yourself do you? Republicans hate gay people, that's a given. And, their party is 90% white for a reason.

And the foods we eat? What does that even mean?

And let me explain something, cutting Medicare, Social Security, food stamps for children, lowering the minimum wage, cutting education and job training is NOT "empowering individuals". It's torturing those less fortunate.

Corporate subsidies are OK. Because it seems, "corporations are people my friend". Too bad the right doesn't care about "real people" the way they care about corporations.

they think you're all a common person..not a damn thing special about your asses

Don't worry. Since the first time I read one of your posts, I believed, and still do, that you are most definitly "special".

Have you noticed the difference?

Left wing special interest groups:

Marriage equality
Woman's rights
environmental protection
Assault weapons restrictions
Help the poor
Education
Minimum wage law
Animal protection

Right wing special interest groups:

Remove regulations protecting us from corporations
More and deadlier weapons
Anti human rights in this country (seems they like to help overseas)
Remove environmental protections
Bring in immigrants who already have degrees
cut or end Medicare and Social Security
Fight for lower wages

If I'm missing the picture here, please, someone, help me out.

Right wing front groups that protect polluters are VERY well funded.

Don't worry. Since the first time I read one of your posts, I believed, and still do, that you are most definitly "special".

Dear, at least I'm not so special that I have to RE-POST the same ole shit all time

we know how you see it

ALL Republicans=Evil
Democrats= the saintly people to ever walk the earth

Dear, at least I'm not so special that I have to RE-POST the same ole shit all time

we know how you see it

ALL Republicans=Evil
Democrats= the saintly people to ever walk the earth
And then the left condemns the right for black-and-white, binary thinking. :lol:

i guess California must be pretty Conservative then.....there are lots of Blacks and Brown guys in prison out here......

you mean like you do Dudley?.....90% of your posts are just non thinking reactions to something.....basically.....you whine a lot.....

Forum List

Back