Difference between left wing and right wing special interest groups?

Yeah. left wing groups attempt to divide people by race, gender, sexual preference, and the foods we eat.

Right wing groups united behind issues that empower individuals.

You don't believe that yourself do you? Republicans hate gay people, that's a given. And, their party is 90% white for a reason.

And the foods we eat? What does that even mean?

And let me explain something, cutting Medicare, Social Security, food stamps for children, lowering the minimum wage, cutting education and job training is NOT "empowering individuals". It's torturing those less fortunate.

Corporate subsidies are OK. Because it seems, "corporations are people my friend". Too bad the right doesn't care about "real people" the way they care about corporations.

hey Dean?.....Gov Brown out here has cut many State programs hurting the less fortunate.....i guess he and the Legislature out here hate people right along with the Righties....what do you think?....

whooboy, You see what Liberals think of you people..

they think you're all a common person..not a damn thing special about your asses

Don't worry. Since the first time I read one of your posts, I believed, and still do, that you are most definitly "special".

Dear, at least I'm not so special that I have to RE-POST the same ole shit all time

we know how you see it

ALL Republicans=Evil
Democrats= the saintly people to ever walk the earth

See what I mean? Right wingers put words into the mouths of the left wing and then bitch about what they "imagined" the left wing said.

I don't have to "imagine" what the right says. They are very honest about it.

Remove regulations protecting us from corporations
More and deadlier weapons
Anti human rights in this country (seems they like to help overseas)
Remove environmental protections
Bring in immigrants who already have degrees
cut or end Medicare and Social Security
Fight for lower wages

Yeah. left wing groups attempt to divide people by race, gender, sexual preference, and the foods we eat.

Right wing groups united behind issues that empower individuals.

You don't believe that yourself do you? Republicans hate gay people, that's a given. And, their party is 90% white for a reason.

And let me explain something, cutting Medicare, Social Security, food stamps for children, lowering the minimum wage, cutting education and job training is NOT "empowering individuals". It's torturing those less fortunate.

Corporate subsidies are OK. Because it seems, "corporations are people my friend". Too bad the right doesn't care about "real people" the way they care about corporations.

hey Dean?.....Gov Brown out here has cut many State programs hurting the less fortunate.....i guess he and the Legislature out here hate people right along with the Righties....what do you think?....

Not unusual when a Democratic governor follows a Republican governor. Cleaning up GOP mess is painfull. Look at what Bush did.

Not unusual when a Democratic governor follows a Republican governor. Cleaning up GOP mess is painfull. Look at what Bush did.

omg..and look how well you Dear Leader has done..

8% unemployment his whole first term..Now his idea of helping us and the country is to RAISE peoples taxes..and yet you still voted for him..amazing

You spout off how wonderal you Democrats are but we see really you don't care about the people in this country except to use them..And they aren't individuals to you they are GROUPS

Last edited:
Have you noticed the difference?

Left wing special interest groups:

Marriage equality
Woman's rights
environmental protection
Assault weapons restrictions
Help the poor
Education
Minimum wage law
Animal protection

Right wing special interest groups:

Fight for lower wages

If I'm missing the picture here, please, someone, help me out.

Apparently you were on target. The folks who WANTED to argue with you, had to resort to vulgarities and personal insults. If that's all they got ... you must have been right.

Have you noticed the difference?

Left wing special interest groups:

Marriage equality
Woman's rights
environmental protection
Assault weapons restrictions
Help the poor
Education
Minimum wage law
Animal protection

Right wing special interest groups:

Fight for lower wages

If I'm missing the picture here, please, someone, help me out.

Apparently you were on target. The folks who WANTED to argue with you, had to resort to vulgarities and personal insults. If that's all they got ... you must have been right.

I just want them to defend their positions. I didn't make this stuff up. I couldn't. The stuff they believe in would never occur to me.

oh is that it?.....Pete Wilson left this State with a 14 Billion dollar surplus.....Grey Davis gets in and the State starts falling apart so bad the guy gets recalled.......so much for your biased bullshit theory....

oh is that it?.....Pete Wilson left this State with a 14 Billion dollar surplus.....Grey Davis gets in and the State starts falling apart so bad the guy gets recalled.......so much for your biased bullshit theory....

:eusa_shhh:
Rdean knows all

:eusa_shhh:
Rdean knows all

i know,just ask him......he will tell ya....

Yeah. Which of those ideas do modern liberals support? Not too many that I see.
I support them all.

I also support a few conservative things as well.

Are there any liberal things you support?

Yes, I support an end to the 'Drug War', civil unions with all concomitant rights for gays, an end to military adventurism, ending ALL subsidies for ALL businesses, including the 'green' ones and a repeal of GATT, NAFTA, CAFTA and all the other 'free trade' agreements that export jobs and import poverty.

For starters...

I support them all.

Of course. I'm a classical liberal; i.e., a conservative.

Modern liberalism? Don't support any of that. It has nothing to do with individual liberty.

I support them all.

Modern liberalism? Don't support any of that. It has nothing to do with individual liberty.

Lots of people have many names for you. Those aren't them.

Definition of a liberal: a commie puppet.
I've been a capitalist my entire life.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.

The ultimate Capitalists are those that sell a Middle and Poor Classes on the benefits of taking from the high income earners to redistribute in the name of "fairness".

So what do you call it when super wealthy buy Republican politicians to change laws so the wealth of the nation is redistributed to the top 1%? Good business?

I support them all.

Lots of people have many names for you, too.

None of them are complimentary, unless you think "retard" is flattery.

Actually, it might be.

Actually, it might be.

Coming from your "ilk"? Possibly.

Actually, it might be.

Coming from your "ilk"? Possibly.

But only because you have the intellectual capacity of watercress, generally acknowledged as the dumbest of the leafy vegetables.

I've been a capitalist my entire life.

But hey, try again, maybe your luck will change.

The ultimate Capitalists are those that sell a Middle and Poor Classes on the benefits of taking from the high income earners to redistribute in the name of "fairness".

So what do you call it when super wealthy buy Republican politicians to change laws so the wealth of the nation is redistributed to the top 1%? Good business?

what do you call it when super wealthy buy Democratic politicians to change laws so the wealth is distributed into their pockets?.......not much of a difference is there?....

Forum List

Back