Didnt Trump say he had "secret evidence" about Obama's Birth?

Yes, Trump said it. So where is that "secret evidence" about Obama's birth?

Didnt he? I ask this question because the Donald has a way of crying wolf and since everyone nowadays has to consider everything someone says (Like Isis wants to invade the US, or Mexicans love Trump as told by Trump) I noticed that Trump says things as if they happened already. But I remember he had (by had I mean he said he had) secret evidence. Then stories like this

Bloomberg Donald Trump s wealth overstated - Business Insider
Bloomberg: Donald Trump is overstating his wealth by more than $7 billion

Read more: Bloomberg Donald Trump s wealth overstated - Business Insider

Can Trump just say anything such as "My hair looks great" and then that also should be taken as a serious statement?

Trump's fans have no interest in the truth; it's a requirement for being a Trump fan.

What do you know of the truth... you voted Obuma!!!!!!

Ask him, how would we know!!!!!!!

Didnt he? I ask this question because the Donald has a way of crying wolf and since everyone nowadays has to consider everything someone says (Like Isis wants to invade the US, or Mexicans love Trump as told by Trump) I noticed that Trump says things as if they happened already. But I remember he had (by had I mean he said he had) secret evidence. Then stories like this

Can Trump just say anything such as "My hair looks great" and then that also should be taken as a serious statement?

Trump's fans have no interest in the truth; it's a requirement for being a Trump fan.

:laugh: sheesh, talk about blind hypocrisy...

You're drinking his Kool Aid - so you should know.

cc
How many people has Trump killed? Does Bosnia sniper fire ring a bell, how about all those SID VICIOUS e-Mails about CLASSIFIED matters on her private server, oor the supposed 1500 doctors she had working with her on her 1990'
What does that have to do with holding Trump to the same level of truth as anyone else? What is he/you trying to hide?
, whAT
How many people has Trump killed? Does Bosnia sniper fire ring a bell, how about all those SID VICIOUS e-Mails about CLASSIFIED matters on her private server, oor the supposed 1500 doctors she had working with her on her 1990'
What does that have to do with holding Trump to the same level of truth as anyone else? What is he/you trying to hide?
Trump's lies should all be exposed, what have you got, where's your reliable list with links?
WOW, totally agree, but Obama with his muslim educated family made it to presidency. Totally bogus, lets look at ALL the facts, PC or NOT.
Trump's lies should all be exposed, what have you got, where's your reliable list with links?

he's the t

When have I ignored the truth? Be specific. Cite posts.

I have with you plenty of times and guess what your responses were, same lies but different threads. I've put you on my insufferably dishonest column and generally moved on... :beer:

You're drinking his Kool Aid - so you should know.

I'm sorry but as Obuma said about abortion...

Muslims hide in suicide cells here in the states, hence 9/11. Obama, child of a muslim, was educated in a madrasa in Indonesia. We can ALL relate to that, right, kids?
Quote from obama's book, Audacity of Hope: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
B. Hussein Obama: 'I Will Stand With The Muslims. . . - Conservative Crusader

Of course he will, he's a muslim, and speaks of his muslim faith. I guess liberals are just in full blown denial of the fact...

And yes, MILLIONS of people believe that obama was born in kenyan, as well as believe he's a muslim, so this issue won't hurt Trump, even it's obvious that that's why the leftards are dredging this up from the, it's all been gone over before, pile.

Poor progs, you can SMELL their desperation.

I have with you plenty of times and guess what your responses were, same lies but different threads. I've put you on my insufferably dishonest column and generally moved on... :beer:

IOW you can't produce one example. lol. I'm shocked.

IOW you can't produce one example. lol. I'm shocked.
Actually, we both know it's a waste of time so why bother....:eusa_snooty:

Why didn't the pathological liar donate the $50 million to help vets who were not captured when Obama did not take him up on his phony offer?

Ah... because the Manchurian muslims SCHOOL RECORDS, as ASKED FOR, were NEVER produced!!!! But don't let that HURT your pea sized brain EdTheliar!

Sttttuttttering a bit???

No, I have no idea what you are talking about, but then, NOBODY has a clue about what you rant about!

The thing about birthers, we question facts, like GW Bush's' presidency , we the people QUESTION their legitimacy and we want pure facts.

The thing about birthers, we question facts, like GW Bush's' presidency , we the people QUESTION their legitimacy and we want pure facts.

Speaking of "facts" ..when did you stop taking your anti-psychotic meds?

Quote from obama's book, Audacity of Hope: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”
Geezzzz, how many times will you lying scum mindlessly parrot that fake quote!

I called him on his bullshit back in July when these Republicans were still being razzle dazzled....now some of them are finally realizing they were being duped like the dupey dupes they are

Forum List

Back