Didnt Trump say he had "secret evidence" about Obama's Birth?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Didnt he? I ask this question because the Donald has a way of crying wolf and since everyone nowadays has to consider everything someone says (Like Isis wants to invade the US, or Mexicans love Trump as told by Trump) I noticed that Trump says things as if they happened already. But I remember he had (by had I mean he said he had) secret evidence. Then stories like this

Bloomberg Donald Trump s wealth overstated - Business Insider
Bloomberg: Donald Trump is overstating his wealth by more than $7 billion

Read more: Bloomberg Donald Trump s wealth overstated - Business Insider

Can Trump just say anything such as "My hair looks great" and then that also should be taken as a serious statement?

Didnt he? I ask this question because the Donald has a way of crying wolf and since everyone nowadays has to consider everything someone says (Like Isis wants to invade the US, or Mexicans love Trump as told by Trump) I noticed that Trump says things as if they happened already. But I remember he had (by had I mean he said he had) secret evidence. Then stories like this

Can Trump just say anything such as "My hair looks great" and then that also should be taken as a serious statement?

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg

Proven to be a lie by the woman who wrote it.

No white kills black stories to obsess over today eh?

this is great... obots posting birther threads on the main boards. awesome.

No white kills black stories to obsess over today eh?

Is today July 28th? You know..the date of this OP? Or are you a flaming doofus?

We are still working on our Powerpoint presentation but our server keeps getting hacked....
You Libs can understand that....Right?

The O/P would make an excellent question for Trump at the next scheduled GOP debate.......
Will any of the so-called "questioners" have the guts to ask???

(Conversely, will any of the far-gone GOP candidates who have nothing to lose at this point........have the guts to ask:
"So, Donald, where is that evidence on Obama's birthplace?")

The O/P would make an excellent question for Trump at the next scheduled GOP debate.......
Will any of the so-called "questioners" have the guts to ask???

(Conversely, will any of the far-gone GOP candidates who have nothing to lose at this point........have the guts to ask:
"So, Donald, where is that evidence on Obama's birthplace?")
i always wished someone would just ask Obama.

Donald Trump declined to use his Sunday show opportunities to clarify his thoughts on President Barack Obama's birthplace and repeatedly avoided direct answers on the subject.

One explanation: Those at the base of his support are the same who question the president's legitimacy -- and playing to that fringe has been Trump's ticket to success so far.

Why Donald Trump trips over Obama's heritage - CNNPolitics.com

Donald Trump declined to use his Sunday show opportunities to clarify his thoughts on President Barack Obama's birthplace and repeatedly avoided direct answers on the subject.

One explanation: Those at the base of his support are the same who question the president's legitimacy -- and playing to that fringe has been Trump's ticket to success so far.

Why Donald Trump trips over Obama's heritage - CNNPolitics.com
maybe he's a birth certificate agnostic.

Forum List

Back