Didn't see this coming...

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
"
The first vandalized billboard off I-10 had Plata o Plomo in large black letters which translates into silver or lead. It is usually a warning targeting police or government officials in Mexico. The warning: work with a cartel and take a bribe or get a bullet.
The hanging mannequin was dressed in a suit and tie.
“This symbol has historically been used by Mexican drug cartels to threaten or intimidate Mexican citizens, business owners and government officials; however, we have never experienced this in El Paso,” said police in a statement released to media.
“Maybe the problems in Juarez are coming over here,” said Javier Padilla, an El Paso resident."

Gee, wonder how that could happen?

Border residents fear message on mysterious billboards | khou.com Houston

If it's not drug cartels, it's progressive moonbats:

"
Investigators suspect it might be the work of an activist group questioning the war on drugs. Similar hanging mannequins were placed on billboards in Las Vegas in 2012 with the messages “Dying for work” and “I hope you’re happy Wall Street.”
But along the border where hanging bodies are calling cards for violent drug cartels in Mexico, the disturbing images worry El Paso residents.
“I‘m hoping it’s just a bunch of kids vandalizing. If it is, I hope they catch them,” said de Avila.:

"
The first vandalized billboard off I-10 had Plata o Plomo in large black letters which translates into silver or lead. It is usually a warning targeting police or government officials in Mexico. The warning: work with a cartel and take a bribe or get a bullet.
“This symbol has historically been used by Mexican drug cartels to threaten or intimidate Mexican citizens, business owners and government officials; however, we have never experienced this in El Paso,” said police in a statement released to media.
“Maybe the problems in Juarez are coming over here,” said Javier Padilla, an El Paso resident."

Yeah. Odd. Who would have thought that the violent, armed, illegal alien members of a drug cartel would even consider doing such a thing. Oh well, let's let them in with open arms and open wallets. Let's show our compassion and our utter ignorance with a lovey-dovey grin on our face.

If it's not drug cartels, it's progressive moonbats:

"
Investigators suspect it might be the work of an activist group questioning the war on drugs. Similar hanging mannequins were placed on billboards in Las Vegas in 2012 with the messages “Dying for work” and “I hope you’re happy Wall Street.”
But along the border where hanging bodies are calling cards for violent drug cartels in Mexico, the disturbing images worry El Paso residents.
“I‘m hoping it’s just a bunch of kids vandalizing. If it is, I hope they catch them,” said de Avila.:

Almost one and the same.

"

Yeah. Odd. Who would have thought that the violent, armed, illegal alien members of a drug cartel would even consider doing such a thing. Oh well, let's let them in with open arms and open wallets. Let's show our compassion and our utter ignorance with a lovey-dovey grin on our face.
I agree about welcoming these hard-workiing members of the drug cartels with open arms. They are struggling to supply consumer demand in the spirit of NAFTA but are burdened by endless interference from the jackbooted oppressors in DEA, ICE etc. If only we would have our government stand aside and let market forces regulate the situation we wouldn't be having all these problems.

Sorry bout that,

1. Shits about to hit the fan thanks to Obama the fucking pussy.
2. And you bastards make jokes.
3. This illegal immigrant himself running the country is nothing but a ass hole, who could not care less for USA interests, he is trying to bankrupt the Nation.
4. Damn am I the only one who sees this?
5. Sometimes I think everyone if a fucking idiot, except me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All billboards in Texas have permits and owners on record. They pay taxes for the sign.

It is probably an easy message to trace.

The warning: work with a cartel and take a bribe or get a bullet.
This may explain why these drug cartels are able to carry their weapons across the border with no arrest or even confiscation of their weapons. However, if an American were to accidently drive to the Mexican border with guns he legally owns, he gets arrested.

it's a vandalized billboard..the guys who hung the mannekin didn't get a permit and put their names on it, lol.

If that is the case...Should be pretty easy to remove. It looks like hours of work .. on a well traveled road.

Sorry bout that,

1. Shits about to hit the fan thanks to Obama the fucking pussy.
2. And you bastards make jokes.
3. This illegal immigrant himself running the country is nothing but a ass hole, who could not care less for USA interests, he is trying to bankrupt the Nation.
4. Damn am I the only one who sees this?
5. Sometimes I think everyone if a fucking idiot, except me.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Uh ... I think most of us know what Obama's up to but sometimes sarcasm ("joking" from your point of view) helps us cope with what we see. Calling your allies names likely won't garner you a lot of support.

Forum List

Back