Didn't Like the Drudge Headlines for the Last Two days

Happy New Year and blow it out your ass. No it's the other end, silly.

That's one of the problems you Nutter's have: You can't stand to be contradicted, so your response is a smart remark.

How childish and self-serving.

Say something truthful and you might get a serious reply.:cool:

He's not capable of being intellectually honest and his posts prove it. He's a walking advertisement for the DNC.. a propaganda machine. Nothing more, nothing less.

This do nothing Congress needs to be thrown out on their butts.. They act like 5 year old brats in a candy store fighting over who gets the most candy.. I'M OVER IT. As to suffering Americans, if you as a so called liberal can't see that your fellow Americans are out of work suffer by losing homes, cars, can't feed their kids.. I don't know what to tell you. Just because your guy is the President, doesn't make everything peaches and lollipops. I'm so sick of you ZOMBIE liberals closing your eyes to the truth .. You're nothing but HACKS.

I can see that, but HUNDREDS of millions? There are only 300 million of us to start with, so a plural of a hundred million must be at least 200 million people suffering and, no, I don't see that. Do you?

Yes, I know, it's just hyper-excited nonsense from someone who still can't stand the fact that Obama was re-elected.

In any case, what does his playing golf have to do with anything? When Boehner or Cantor or Paul Ryan hit the links (and they do) are THEY fiddling while Rome burns too?

Hey straw man they aren't President. Presidents lead, not follow. You just said the Congress is gone. (Post # 10) Okay, then what's he back for? A quickee with Jarrett or Rice? Which of the 54 Christmas trees is he going to shag them under?

Last edited:
Weird thread. What is it about big dog?
If it's about Obama being on vacation, why not just come out and say that there is nothing Obama could do that you would approve of short of taking it in the ass from John Bohner on the floor of the House of Reps. While Mitch the Bitch McCocckle waits his turn.

You know, just to make your position clear.

Cause make no mistake about it, the only thing that I hear from people who hate Obama like you do, the only thing you all want is to fuk him. Metaphorically that is. And screw the rest of us in the process.

Do nothing in Hawaii. Do nothing in Washington. Who cares?

Brain washed troll.

Waste of space.

Have a happy new year.

And thank you President Obama for doing all that you can to prevent my portfolio from taking another hit like it did when the tea baggers fucked up the debt ceiling vote.

If the tea baggers would have does this faster, retailers would have had a better year.

Thanks tea baggers for being predictably stupid.

This do nothing Congress needs to be thrown out on their butts.. They act like 5 year old brats in a candy store fighting over who gets the most candy.. I'M OVER IT. As to suffering Americans, if you as a so called liberal can't see that your fellow Americans are out of work suffer by losing homes, cars, can't feed their kids.. I don't know what to tell you. Just because your guy is the President, doesn't make everything peaches and lollipops. I'm so sick of you ZOMBIE liberals closing your eyes to the truth .. You're nothing but HACKS.

I can see that, but HUNDREDS of millions? There are only 300 million of us to start with, so a plural of a hundred million must be at least 200 million people suffering and, no, I don't see that. Do you?

Yes, I know, it's just hyper-excited nonsense from someone who still can't stand the fact that Obama was re-elected.

In any case, what does his playing golf have to do with anything? When Boehner or Cantor or Paul Ryan hit the links (and they do) are THEY fiddling while Rome burns too?

The real unemployment rate hovers near 20%.. YOU DO THE MATH genius. Secondly, a good majority of working Americans can't afford to feed their families and are dependent upon the food stamp program, etc.. Wait until hyper inflation sets in.. then deflation.. the real good stuff is just around the corner but the important thing to you and those of your ilk is to carry the PARTY water.. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that we have a President that refuses to lead.. not to you because he has a D by his name.. that's all that matters. So you can leave the thread now.. we all get it.

Hey straw man they aren't President. Presidents lead, not follow. You just said the Congress is gone. (Post # 10) Okay, then what's he back for? A quickee with Jarret or Rice? Which of the 54 Christmas trees is he going to shag them under?

Have you been drinking since you got up this am? SLow the fuk down. You won't last the day at this pace.

The real unemployment rate hovers near 20%.. YOU DO THE MATH genius. Secondly, a good majority of working Americans can't afford to feed their families and are dependent upon the food stamp program, etc.. Wait until hyper inflation sets in.. then deflation.. the real good stuff is just around the corner but the important thing to you and those of your ilk is to carry the PARTY water.. That's all that matters. It doesn't matter that we have a President that refuses to lead.. not to you because he has a D by his name.. that's all that matters. So you can leave the thread now.. we all get it.

Seems Oldnews" is a bit touchy this morning. :eusa_eh:

Typical bullshit by Obamination, spend a few days in Hawaii going past Christmas then claim he is cutting his vacation short by leaving after his little R&R is and should be done.

Most Americans went back to work today, do they get a trophy for going back so quickly after Christmas.....

Hey straw man they aren't President. Presidents lead, not follow. You just said the Congress is gone. (Post # 10) Okay, then what's he back for? A quickee with Jarret or Rice? Which of the 54 Christmas trees is he going to shag them under?

Have you been drinking since you got up this am? SLow the fuk down. You won't last the day at this pace.

Listen junior just because school is closed and you miss the small bus ride each day, don't say anything lest someone decides to embarrass you over it. I'll leave it there.

Oh, don't worry. I'm leaving this idiot thread because there's nothing more to do here.

And, besides...there's nothing to be gained by talking to a child throwing a temper tantrum...and that's all y'all are doing here.

Go ahead. Hold each others hands, commiserate with each other, feel the pain together for the next 4 years.

Typical bullshit by Obamination, spend a few days in Hawaii going past Christmas then claim he is cutting his vacation short by leaving after his little R&R is and should be done.

Most Americans went back to work today, do they get a trophy for going back so quickly after Christmas.....

I forget who it was but one pundit predicted around 3 weeks ago that he would do just that. Smoke and mirrors...now the lame-stream will run with it and tell us what a sacrifice oBUMa just made. Who he plans on talking with is beyond me.

Oh, don't worry. I'm leaving this idiot thread because there's nothing more to do here.

And, besides...there's nothing to be gained by talking to a child throwing a temper tantrum...and that's all y'all are doing here.

Go ahead. Hold each others hands, commiserate with each other, feel the pain together for the next 4 years.

Cheese with your whine before you leave? Try refuting her.:cool:

Lookie, lookie.... another brain washed troll in a mouth-foaming frenzy....

Well done, Drudge. You've top Glenn Beck in the number of people made stupid by your life's work.

Idiots.

He will go on TV today or tomorrow telling the public he came back to DC while the GOP is still partying at home while the country is going off a cliff.

This is all choreographed by him and the media.

I forget who it was but one pundit predicted around 3 weeks ago that he would do just that. Smoke and mirrors...now the lame-stream will run with it and tell us what a sacrifice oBUMa just made. Who he plans on talking with is beyond me.

Well done, Drudge. You've top Glenn Beck in the number of people made stupid by your life's work.

Idiots.

Imagine how stupid they would really be if like you claim they read Drudge and then your posts? :razz:

Yep....a pile of shit like you falls for his bullshit yet again.

It is just a miracle he is taking time away from his vacation to save the planet again.

Idiots.

I don't see any temper tantrum being thrown, not even by you. Just ignorance and a refusal to get to the hard truths because it involves holding your own to account. That's the sad part.. We as a nation lose because of hyper-partisans such as yourself. Take your football , pout, and go home now.

Yea, and 10% of them can't pass the piss test and don't want to quit getting high. The other 2% are just not employable, so that leaves about 8% UE who can pass the drug test and have employable skills.

What is the reported UE rate? Plenty of jobs in Ohio. Well below the national average for the UE rate. Skewers my POV.

And if all these people have no jobs and no income, what do you think will trigger hyper inflation? Energy prices down, home prices down, incomes down, UE up, savings rate down, food prices are up. A lot. But.....what am I missing on the hyper inflation? I had a friend express the same POV and he coudln't tell me the answer to that question. Just that that (hyper inflate) what was he heard and believed.?

Yea, and 10% of them can't pass the piss test and don't want to quit getting high. The other 2% are just not employable, so that leaves about 8% UE who can pass the drug test and have employable skills.

What is the reported UE rate? Plenty of jobs in Ohio. Well below the national average for the UE rate. Skewers my POV.

And if all these people have no jobs and no income, what do you think will trigger hyper inflation? Energy prices down, home prices down, incomes down, UE up, savings rate down, food prices are up. A lot. But.....what am I missing on the hyper inflation? I had a friend express the same POV and he coudln't tell me the answer to that question. Just that that (hyper inflate) what was he heard and believed.?

Too much worthess fiat circulating in the economy.. The Fed has been burning the night oil for weeks on end.. What happens when the dollar is devalued?? It's simple economics. Do you think we can just print money and it magically holds value?! What do you think happens when all of this money is out on the economy and it's literally WORTHLESS?

Forum List

Back