Did YOUR Tax Refund Go Up or Down This Year?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
And were you a proponent of the great Republican tax scam that was most recently passed?

My taxes went down and I got no refund, because I'm not a fool who gives the gubmint his money for several months interest free.

Refund.jpg

Whatever you got this year, next year's going to be even worse folks.

And remember, I told you it was going to be bad from the minute Trump and his Republicans passed their tax scam.

That POS document is not beneficial to working people. It's only beneficial to the mega rich and corporations.

I hope you rightwing bastards are happy w/the results.

And remember, I told you it was going to be bad from the minute Trump and his Republicans passed their tax scam.

That POS document is not beneficial to working people. It's only beneficial to the mega rich and corporations.

StatistBitch.jpg

Better than ever for me. And I am not a bastard tyvm:rolleyes:

I don't hinge my entire financial situation on a refund I may or may not get from my confiscated earnings.

Thats just nutso. Tax rates went down, STD deduction went up. Take ur' TDS tylenol.

Last edited:
I didn't even get the w2 reports to my employees until a few days ago, and It will be a while before I get all the business info turned over to my accountant.

It will probably just end up like it always does. if I have 20,000 in my bank account, my additional tax bill will be 20,000. If I have 4,000 in my bank account, my tax bill will be 4,000.

The problem is raising the standard deduction and taking away dependents. Takes away all incentive to itemize for the median income and lower higher middle class.

All kinds of tax breaks for the rich and real estate investors, and of course businessess. I imagine he will do as Reagan did, raise the lower bracket up.

Forum List

Back