Did you want LESS corporate execs running this country?

like any career politician has anything in common with farmers and miners

You and your ilk didn't very much like a "community organizer" either.......A bit of hypocrisy on your part?

He wasn't just a community organizer he was a state senator a federal senator then president if he didn't run he'd still be a senator settling in for a few decades

But then again I didn't ever agree with anything he stood for so I wouldn't have liked him no matter what

When morons cheered that Trump was going to "drain the swamp" in Washington of folks who did not care about the common U.S. citizen, look what has happened, and look at which party really cares about the common citizen..... (some of these morons are too dumb to realize how they're being royally screwed)

FT_16.01.18_businessCabinet_byAdmin.png
That's some pretty good company

like any career politician has anything in common with farmers and miners

You and your ilk didn't very much like a "community organizer" either.......A bit of hypocrisy on your part?

He is a hypocrite for not liking a career politician after saying he doesnt like career politicians???

Did you think this through?

He's doing well

Now, THAT'S really funny........How's those Trump approval ratings coming along?............LOL

Last time I checked it was fluxuating between 46 and 55%. Why? Whether people like him is irrelevant to whether he is doing well.

I expected gross incompetence. He has far exceeded expectations. The fact that he actually following through on campaign promises speaks well also

C
Last time I checked it was fluxuating between 46 and 55%. Why? Whether people like him is irrelevant to whether he is doing well.

check again........(and ask Rasmussen for help in jacking up those approval ratings)....LOL

I expected gross incompetence. He has far exceeded expectations. The fact that he actually following through on campaign promises speaks well also

yes, he is fulfilling promises......Like allowing coal mining companies to openly pollute streams, lakes and rivers......Like allowing mentally unstable people easily buy guns; Like replacing the ACA on day one; Like draining the swamp by bringing in his wall street cronies; Like releasing his tax returns.....

Should I go on????

yes, he is fulfilling promises......Like allowing coal mining companies to openly pollute streams, lakes and rivers......Like allowing mentally unstable people easily buy guns; Like replacing the ACA on day one; Like draining the swamp by bringing in his wall street cronies; Like releasing his tax returns.....

Should I go on????
Hey Nat, did you notice that the MSM seldom if ever criticized Obama (actually they sang his praises every day), but they shit on Trump 24/7? Can you see the distortion or are you a dupe?

Last edited:

Should I go on????
Hey Nat, did you notice that the MSM seldom if ever criticized Obama (actually they sang his praises every day), but they shit on Trump 24/7. Can you see the distortion or are you a dupe?
rhetorical question?

I was never quite clear on what Trump meant by "drain the swamp." I thnk the Trumpbots took it as 'getting rid of the jerks who bailed out Wall St while we lost houses and jobs we'll never get back, not mention our kids trying to afford college."

Of course he did not do that. But instead of two former senators at State, there's Exxon. Instead of a professional regulator at EPA, there's a guy who sued the EPA a gazillion times. Price at HHS is from the gummit but he was against Obamacare, though he was never quite sure what he was for. DeVos at Education is an outsider.

So, in a sense Trump is giving them what he promised. The guy at Treasury is quite the opposite though.

Well we all know how great career politicians ar

Never liked career politicians either........But Trump filling his cabinet with fellow Wall Street scum bags seems exactly what you wanted since you kind of miss getting royally screwed....Well, you got what you wanted.....just keep bending over.
Silly. Trump was never Wall Street.

Did you bitch when Big Ears filled his cabinet with wall streeters?
YES' YES' YES.

Hey Nat, did you notice that the MSM seldom if ever criticized Obama (actually they sang his praises every day), but they shit on Trump 24/7. Can you see the distortion or are you a dupe?

Just for "fun" (and to educate you morons) read this article and see if the media did NOT criticize Obama........and then apologize........

BTW, I'm glad you readily admit that FOX, Breitbart, Daily Caller, etc., are NOT media.....Thanks

Media doesn't hold back on Obama

Forum List

Back