Did you want LESS corporate execs running this country?

Better than what we have had the past 8 years. Oh wait, it kind of was, but they were the "correct" rich people that spout progressive crap, go to the right parties, and try to show "they care"

Kind of a LAME defense of the Trumpster......I'm sure you would agree.

not at all. The best part is Trump used to be part of all the best parties, but he "betrayed" the left, and now they get to re-write history on how they have always hated him.

I didn't vote for him but I would rather see non-politicians serve for a short time than any career politician serving for decades

Then you should be all for term limits......and get fuck heads like McConnell out of there, correct?

like any career politician has anything in common with farmers and miners

You and your ilk didn't very much like a "community organizer" either.......A bit of hypocrisy on your part?

not at all. The best part is Trump used to be part of all the best parties, but he "betrayed" the left, and now they get to re-write history on how they have always hated him.

Bullshit....as usual.......who, with any sense, would like an orange charlatan narcissist with low-self-esteem, regardless of his sometime progressive views?

Bullshit....as usual.......who, with any sense, would like an orange charlatan narcissist with low-self-esteem, regardless of his sometime progressive views?

Most of the other hoi poloi, evidently, including the Clintons until he decided to throw his hat in the ring.

Most of the other hoi poloi, evidently, including the Clintons until he decided to throw his hat in the ring.

True......the VERY DEFINITION OF A HYPOCRITE.........without a soul or a fucking spine.

Cuba is accepting applications for Butt Hurt Liberals.
ISIS is also accepting applications for angry butt hurt liberals.
Canada unfortunately does not want you.

When morons cheered that Trump was going to "drain the swamp" in Washington of folks who did not care about the common U.S. citizen, look what has happened, and look at which party really cares about the common citizen..... (some of these morons are too dumb to realize how they're being royally screwed)

FT_16.01.18_businessCabinet_byAdmin.png
Its obvious career politicians do not have the ability to run the country right... we have many, many decades of proof.

Cuba is accepting applications for Butt Hurt Liberals.
ISIS is also accepting applications for angry butt hurt liberals.

How "true" dimwit........and I would guess that Trump lap dogs are welcomed in Russia and the invaded part of Crimea........Planning a relocation ???

Last edited:

anyone standing him next to HIllary

No, I want less progressive meddling assholes who are just SURE they know what's best for everyone else running the country.

I want more people who have worked in the real world running our government.

es because academics, activists, bureaucratic wonks, and career politicians have done SOOOOOO well in the past.....

No no.....don't get me wrong, Wall Street millionaires representing farmers and miners in dumb-fuck states like Kansas and Kentucky is EXACTLY what this country needs..., don't you think??......LOL
Well, here is your problem.

The Executive Branch of the Federal Government does not answer to individual people or individual constituents.

But by all means, keep calling people in States that you disagree with as "dumb-fuck". That is exactly the kind of rhetoric that cost the left any kind of influence on the National Stage.

I didn't vote for him but I would rather see non-politicians serve for a short time than any career politician serving for decades

Then you should be all for term limits......and get fuck heads like McConnell out of there, correct?
I would love to see term limits 4 terms for Reps 2 terms for senators

I don't think anyone should be a career politician

Forum List

Back