Did you see the hilarious MTP interview with RW Talk Radio host Steve Dease?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
It was so much ignorance coming out of one right winger.

Some of his assertions:

Get rid of the Dreamers and jobs will open up for the GOP base.

Get rid of healthcare because it costs too much.

It was hilarious.

Get rid of the dreamers and instead of having 6.2 million jobs available, we will have 7 million. Republicans aren't qualified for anything. They don't even like college.

Healthcare costs too much? Well of course, with the GOP sabotaging it. A right winger said 47 counties in his state had only one provider each. When asked how many they had before Obamacare, he said none. But that's not the point. Democrats promised choice. The fact that before the Democrats passed legislation, they had nothing simply doesn't count. So apparently, they want to go back to nothing.

Steve Deace Show - CRTV

Care-o-meter.gif

Some of his assertions:

It was hilarious.

Get rid of the dreamers and instead of having 6.2 million jobs available, we will have 7 million. Republicans aren't qualified for anything. They don't even like college.

Healthcare costs too much? Well of course, with the GOP sabotaging it. A right winger said 47 counties in his state had only one provider each. When asked how many they had before Obamacare, he said none. But that's not the point. Democrats promised choice. The fact that before the Democrats passed legislation, they had nothing simply doesn't count. So apparently, they want to go back to nothing.

Steve Deace Show - CRTV
/----/ Based on the quotes you cited, the "Right Winger" is spot on. And states lost insurance companies long before Trump was elected.

Some of his assertions:

It was hilarious.

Steve Deace Show - CRTV

CRTV?

Comedy Relief TeleVision?

No I didn't...but 5 minutes ago, I did see an excerpt of President Bill Clinton's State of the Union speech on illegal immigration on One America News Network...

I especially enjoyed this part...

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

No I didn't...but 5 minutes ago, I did see an excerpt of President Bill Clinton's State of the Union speech on illegal immigration on One America News Network...
Who can be surprised that Trump apparently disagrees with Clinton?

"We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it."

No one is against laws. But sending people to another country who came here as babies and only know this country, have jobs and are educated is wrong. I bet most Dreamers are better educated than Republicans. Maybe we can send the uneducated ones back to Poland or Wales or where ever they came from.

Meet The Press
It's only been on TV for like 50 years or more.
And of course I don't have to see it to know you are lying about what was said on the program.

You jackass party fans are extremely fucked in the head. Seriously, if you have to lie to yourself and others in order to justify your political views, then perhaps you should re-evaluate your reasoning.

One of the most obvious reasons that people like you are such hard learners is because you refuse to accept truth.

Some of his assertions:

It was hilarious.

Steve Deace Show - CRTV

No one is against laws. But sending people to another country who came here as babies and only know this country, have jobs and are educated is wrong. I bet most Dreamers are better educated than Republicans. Maybe we can send the uneducated ones back to Poland or Wales or where ever they came from.

So you want to deport natural born citizens in favor of dreamers. Now you claim most of those dreamers have jobs that most Republicans can not do but here is a question and if a dreamer is working a job that Republicans are not qualified for then how did they obtain that high paying job without the proper papaers?

Also you did state in this thread you are willing to deport natural born citizens mean you are willing to revoke the constitutional rights of American citizens and it make me wonder what make you better than the birthers you whine about all these years?

Now I know you will not answer honestly and will spin about what you wrote but everything you wrote you are in favor for is against the law and when it come to natural born citizens it is unconstitutional but hey the Constitution only matters when it suit your interest...

Forum List

Back