Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

I thought it was very biased and full of lies.
Then when the woman in the audience who was at one of the campaign rallies said that Obama was an Arab?
She called him a Muslim. What she really said was , "Once a Muslim always a Muslim".
They could not even be honest in that yet alone anything else in the movie.

YouTube is your friend....

She said Arab

Your right she did say Arab.
But Palin never said you can see Russia from my house either.
It goes both ways in how things are reported.

So much fail. Steve Schmitt the guy who picked her said the movie was accurate and STILL the right complains about Hollywood bias and other oldie but goodies :lol:

YouTube is your friend....

She said Arab

So much fail. Steve Schmitt the guy who picked her said the movie was accurate and STILL the right complains about Hollywood bias and other oldie but goodies :lol:

Steve Schmitt is a liar. It was his job to vett Palin. He says Palin was fucked up and it's not his fault that got by him. Sounds like he's ether trying to cover his own ass or he never wanted McCain to win in the first place.

Steve Schmitt is a liar. It was his job to vett Palin. He says Palin was fucked up and it's not his fault that got by him. Sounds like he's ether trying to cover his own ass or he never wanted McCain to win in the first place.

He was supposed to vet her and didnt, fell for the down home charm and you betchas. Thats true. But that has nothing to do with the right who claimed she was ready for prime time even after Katie Couric. Instead they attack Couric. Then Gibson, then the media, then American for being brainwashed, then attacked hollywood for poking fun, now you attack Steve Schmitt

But NONE of that has shit to do with the main point. SHE WASNT READY and even after you find out that she wasnt you are still defending her saying she Was ready!! Facts be dammed...You can Attack god himself, but it doesnt change the fact that you were easily dupped :rofl:

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

Vetted???? She WAS an existing governor of Alaska and had balanced a budget. I call that experience. ( Just not long enough to be President, should something happen to McCain and she had to get that 3 AM phonecall.)..
Yes, that's correct. The Alaskan moose-hunting dunce was not vetted properly. They went for a woman to go up against the Dem nomination of Hillary, and they went with her prettiness and ultra-conservativeness.

They didn't stop to vette her or they would have discovered Troopergate and they would discover how much of a dunce she is, not knowing a lick about foreign nor domestic politics.

I mean...the dumb dumb couldn't give a good answer as to what newspapers she read. It really doesn't get any dumber than that. Seriously.

She thought Saddam attacked us on 9/11 :lol: That Repub brainwashing talking points work dont they?

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

He was being truthful, it sounded like, to me. He did not confirm, nor deny....

I, with limited knowledge on this, tend to agree, but isn't that how politics is done all the time? You select someone who is going to be a positive influence for your campaign, and it helps if you like them. McCain has great respect for Sarah Palin, as do I, but I was hoping she would not toss her hat into the ring, to run for President as she was too inexperienced.

WHAT THE f..k was OBAMA IF NOT "too inexperienced"

You blamed it on Teh Gheys!

I mean with OBAMA you had less then 2 years in the Senate before he started running!
He UNLIKE Palin NEVER ran a business. NEVER had ANY executive experience!
SO PLEASE why would you EVER make that stupid comparison???

I mean with OBAMA you had less then 2 years in the Senate before he started running!
He UNLIKE Palin NEVER ran a business. NEVER had ANY executive experience!
SO PLEASE why would you EVER make that stupid comparison???

McCains advisors said that making the inexperienced charge wont stick after selecting Palin..because unlike Palin, Obama was a Constitutional Law Professor. Palin didnt know why North and South Korea was separated and at odds :badgrin:

:rofl: Actually one member asked if Palin was mentally stable :rofl:

Ohh I think she was a great selection. for Obama that is ;)
Not so much for McCain though...

The book chronicles how she ended up being picked. McCain wanted Joe Leiberman. It was leaked that Leiberman would be the choice, and (this is what I don't understand), the campaign wanted to keep the selection a surprise so Leiberman was disqualified based on the leakage of his name. What could it have possibly mattered other than a temporary bump in the polls?

Anyway, there was a small group of contenders. Palin was one of them. What it came down to is that McCain wanted someone he could dominate. So he picked her. From the book--the author called Obama a "dick" so he has no great love for the democrats--and from what you saw; Palin was a trainwreck and remains a trainwreck today. She, as a person, should realize that she is being used and just go away. If she's interested in politics as a profession at this point, get some chops and re-invent yourself but Fox keeps her around as a carnival sideshow. She should grow a beard and complete the ensemble.

Do you actually think a majority of Americans are going to believe this trashing of a conservative woman?

I don't think they'll buy their pack of lies, and it makes them look really nasty at a time when people are still talking about Rush trashing Sandra Flucke. They couldn't have picked a worse time. This movie is intended to appeal to folks that already hate Palin.

Funny, Biden turned out to be a joke, so the left has to make this up about Palin and the same thing happens whenever a Hispanic, a black, or a woman dares to be a GOP candidate.

Yeah probably. The book trashes her pretty well. If by "trash" I mean tell the truth. McCain's own folks were interviewed and they gave it to Halperin and Heilman straight; she was a disaster. Sorry.

He was a law professor. He knew a tad bit about the constitution. The point of this movie was, not that she was a half gov. or the mayor of a hick town, it was that she was ignorant on so many things and for her to be vice president, well that turned out to put the final nail in McCain coffin. In McCains defense though, what was he supposed to say after he started to see how bad a decision it was, he had to play the role.

It still tickles me; the intellectual dishonesty of the right in this matter. Palin is and was a dilettante on the national political stage. She couldn't name a newspaper she read, her own running mate's views, or speak intelligently on a number of subjects. Defense of her makes those defenders look silly.

Wow, it's a wonder she has enough brain power to remember to breathe.

I wonder the same thing. LOL

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

They always say that. I thought Dick Cheney was the worst.

Most powerful VP I ever saw.

Nobody could question that Cheney knew his shit.......even if he couldn't see Russia from his house

Yes he did...most times:

You fly down along the Mall and see the monument to George Washington, a structure as grand as the man himself.

To the north is the White House, where John Adams once prayed "that none but honest and wise men [may] ever rule under this roof."

Next you see the memorial to Thomas Jefferson, the third president and the author of our Declaration of Independence.

And then you fly over the memorial to Abraham Lincoln...this greatest of presidents, the man who saved the union.

Then you cross the Potomac, on approach to the Pentagon.

But just before you settle down on the landing pad, you look upon Arlington National Cemetery...its gentle slopes and crosses row on row.

The grave stones at ANC are largely ones with rounded tops. Crosses are, sometimes, inlaid in the stones but there are no slopes of crosses

Very minor mistake but it came in his speech to the RNC in 2000. Odd place to have such a glaring half truth. He was conjuring up images of Flanders Field in France.

Good man, Dick Cheney.

I, with limited knowledge on this, tend to agree, but isn't that how politics is done all the time? You select someone who is going to be a positive influence for your campaign, and it helps if you like them. McCain has great respect for Sarah Palin, as do I, but I was hoping she would not toss her hat into the ring, to run for President as she was too inexperienced.

He was and is qualified. Ms. Palin is not. She merely meets the requirements. Politically, he also knows what he is doing. Palin, if it were not that she was such a train wreck in every other area of her life, would be known as probably the worst campaigner ever to seek the nation's second highest office as a named VP candidate.

Yup, and he was the first to admit it. What he had to do was convince America that he had a grasp of the issues and a firm policy (insert 57 states here). Obama faced interviews much tougher than Katie Couric and showed he had a firm grasp of not just the issues but underlying factors related to issues and policy.

Obama went through a dozen debates while Palin made it through one.

He was supposed to vet her and didnt, fell for the down home charm and you betchas. Thats true. But that has nothing to do with the right who claimed she was ready for prime time even after Katie Couric. Instead they attack Couric. Then Gibson, then the media, then American for being brainwashed, then attacked hollywood for poking fun, now you attack Steve Schmitt

But NONE of that has shit to do with the main point. SHE WASNT READY and even after you find out that she wasnt you are still defending her saying she Was ready!! Facts be dammed...You can Attack god himself, but it doesnt change the fact that you were easily dupped :rofl:
What a whiner.

Lol

As soon as you start presenting some facts I'll take heed. Until then my position stands.

What a whiner.

Lol

As soon as you start presenting some facts I'll take heed. Until then my position stands.

Wait, you want facts after hypothesizing without facts that Steve wanted to lose? Pretty dam ironic! My facts come from the Movie which insiders have said is accurate. Where are your facts? *crickets*

Btw, Couric usually came off as a misinformed elitist when she was doing morning shows and that carried over to her failed stint as an anchorwoman on the CBS 6pm evening news.

She specializes in bringing down conservatives using tricks and imaginative editing.

Charlie Gibson.....creative editing does wonders bringing down Republicans.

Real news is dead in this country.

Last edited:
Btw, Couric usually came off as a misinformed elitist when she was doing morning shows and that carried over to her failed stint as an anchorwoman on the CBS 6pm evening news.

She specializes in bring down conservative using tricks and imaginative editing.

She is Katie Couric for gods sake. If you can't get through a Katie Couric interview without looking like a fool you are not presidential material

Can you name one other person who was blown away by a Katie Couric interview?

What newspapers do you like to read? What do you want her to ask Sarah.......What is your favorite color?

Answer......All of them

Last edited:

She specializes in bring down conservative using tricks and imaginative editing.

She is Katie Couric for gods sake. If you can't get through a Katie Couric interview without looking like a fool you are not presidential material

Can you name one other person who was blown away by a Katie Couric interview?

Agree. Couric could have asked much harder questions than Gibson. But she kept them so simple even a 5th grader could have given better answers. McCain et al. were absolutely desperate and it showed. The winner was Palin herself. She's become a multi-millionaire via a media whore, not a politician.

Forum List

Back