Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

I believe the movie was pretty close to reality. McCain gambled, for a moment, it looked like it might have paid off, then people started asking Sarah questions. Difficult questions. Like, "what to you read" and "do you believe in science" and "why did we invade Iraq". Even I can answer those questions:

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

yeah yeah..
just forget the fact she was a Governor of a state and all that small stuff.
we all saw what the Obama was reading and it should of scared the hell out of people..but you all just pooed pooed it as him being brilliant or something..

obamazakaria.jpg

You mean Obama actually read a book once?

The horror. The horror.

Have you actually read the book in question? Or did you just judge it by it's title?

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

Ohh I think she was a great selection. for Obama that is ;)
Not so much for McCain though...

The book chronicles how she ended up being picked. McCain wanted Joe Leiberman. It was leaked that Leiberman would be the choice, and (this is what I don't understand), the campaign wanted to keep the selection a surprise so Leiberman was disqualified based on the leakage of his name. What could it have possibly mattered other than a temporary bump in the polls?

Anyway, there was a small group of contenders. Palin was one of them. What it came down to is that McCain wanted someone he could dominate. So he picked her. From the book--the author called Obama a "dick" so he has no great love for the democrats--and from what you saw; Palin was a trainwreck and remains a trainwreck today. She, as a person, should realize that she is being used and just go away. If she's interested in politics as a profession at this point, get some chops and re-invent yourself but Fox keeps her around as a carnival sideshow. She should grow a beard and complete the ensemble.

Do you actually think a majority of Americans are going to believe this trashing of a conservative woman?

I don't think they'll buy their pack of lies, and it makes them look really nasty at a time when people are still talking about Rush trashing Sandra Flucke. They couldn't have picked a worse time. This movie is intended to appeal to folks that already hate Palin.

Funny, Biden turned out to be a joke, so the left has to make this up about Palin and the same thing happens whenever a Hispanic, a black, or a woman dares to be a GOP candidate.

I thought it was very biased and full of lies.
Then when the woman in the audience who was at one of the campaign rallies said that Obama was an Arab?
She called him a Muslim. What she really said was , "Once a Muslim always a Muslim".
They could not even be honest in that yet alone anything else in the movie.

Well hell, she was as ready as the Junior Senator of less than two years, Obama.
so what's your problem.?

He was a law professor. He knew a tad bit about the constitution. The point of this movie was, not that she was a half gov. or the mayor of a hick town, it was that she was ignorant on so many things and for her to be vice president, well that turned out to put the final nail in McCain coffin. In McCains defense though, what was he supposed to say after he started to see how bad a decision it was, he had to play the role.

It still tickles me; the intellectual dishonesty of the right in this matter. Palin is and was a dilettante on the national political stage. She couldn't name a newspaper she read, her own running mate's views, or speak intelligently on a number of subjects. Defense of her makes those defenders look silly.

Wow, it's a wonder she has enough brain power to remember to breathe.

Last edited:
He was a law professor. He knew a tad bit about the constitution. The point of this movie was, not that she was a half gov. or the mayor of a hick town, it was that she was ignorant on so many things and for her to be vice president, well that turned out to put the final nail in McCain coffin. In McCains defense though, what was he supposed to say after he started to see how bad a decision it was, he had to play the role.

It still tickles me; the intellectual dishonesty of the right in this matter. Palin is and was a dilettante on the national political stage. She couldn't name a newspaper she read, her own running mate's views, or speak intelligently on a number of subjects. Defense of her makes those defenders look silly.

Wow, it's a wonder she has enough brain power to remember to breath.

she can pronounce the branches of our military

Wow, it's a wonder she has enough brain power to remember to breath.

she can pronounce the branches of our military

Yeah, at least she doesn't think the Navy is full of corpses.

McCain does not want to admit that he fucked up the VP selection

I can't really blame him

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Right behind Al Gore.

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Right behind Al Gore.

A majority of voters thought he should be President

Never mind all the Gaffe's that Obama and Biden have made.
They both made a lot more mistakes and were not very knowledgeable in certain things, than Palin ever did.
Main stream news reports their political gaffes once and then lets it go.
With Republicans they bring it up over and over again.
Palin's mistakes and knowledge on certain things were a lot less than Biden or Obama ever did during the campaign.

Last edited:
Well hell, she was as ready as the Junior Senator of less than two years, Obama.
so what's your problem.?

LOl, he was a law professor (guest lecturer). She is no more Ignorant than Obama and ran a STATE as Governor..Before becoming President the only thing the Obama ran was his mouth and it show with the state our country is in.
she isn't the reason McCain lost because a lot of people wouldn't of voted for the old fool if it wasn't for Palin. But you all can go on thinking what you want..Because you haven't seen the last of Palin no matter how many stupid movies are aired on some cable channel about her.

Palin will never hold elected office again, not even in Alaska

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

so what's your problem.?

She wasn't black. Black trumps govenor and female.

You should know this by now.

The indoctrination doesn't seem to be working on you.

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

so what's your problem.?

Oh, geez. Did you see the movie??? If you had, you would not make such a ridiculous comment.

Then when the woman in the audience who was at one of the campaign rallies said that Obama was an Arab?
She called him a Muslim. What she really said was , "Once a Muslim always a Muslim".

YouTube is your friend....

She said Arab

LOl, he was a law professor (guest lecturer). She is no more Ignorant than Obama and ran a STATE as Governor..Before becoming President the only thing the Obama ran was his mouth and it show with the state our country is in.
she isn't the reason McCain lost because a lot of people wouldn't of voted for the old fool if it wasn't for Palin. But you all can go on thinking what you want..Because you haven't seen the last of Palin no matter how many stupid movies are aired on some cable channel about her.

Palin will never hold elected office again, not even in Alaska

VP pick for Santorum?
Of course that is a quasi elected position.

Last edited:
Steve Schmitt the guy who picked her disagrees. She was not ready and knew nothing. She was just a good actor and republicans love actors who know nothing. They were all fooled by her and still are

She said Arab

Your right she did say Arab.
But Palin never said you can see Russia from my house either.
It goes both ways in how things are reported.

She said Arab

Your right she did say Arab.
But Palin never said you can see Russia from my house either.
It goes both ways in how things are reported.

Actually, Palin said something dumber...

When asked about her foreign policy experience she blabbered about some remote island you could see from some other Alaskan remote island

With Couric, she doubled down on dumb and blabbered about Putin flying over Alaska as foreign policy experience

Forum List

Back