Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

Oh right....you didn't already know Sanford. Riiiiiight..... *nod *nod *natch *natch

Was that so fucking hard?

Still doesnt ring a bell, but then again I am not one of the perpetually offended. Thanks.

Of course it doesn't ring a bell....;) ;) ;)

Just did the search...

A guy that cheated on his wife. If it had been left to that I might have remembered but there was nothing on her sudden disappearance.

Will you have the courage to post that national story?

Hello.......you still have not proven your claim.

I proved it but you're a troll and trolls don't care what proof you present them.

End of discussion.

Thus says the poster worried about TEH GHEYS taking over.

My sister is a lesbian. I understand the lifestyle and why she had to lie to our parents about it.

I have my share of Gay friends.

I usually like Gays.

I just don't like Gay activists.

I'm not homophobic by any stretch, so you can cut the childish nonsense.

Last edited:
I proved it but you're a troll and trolls don't care what proof you present them.

End of discussion.

My sister is a lesbian. I understand the lifestyle and why she had to lie to our parents about it.

I usually like Gays.

so you dont like people fighting for equal rights lol

This Movie Game Change is hilarious! Palin was a puppet and now the right has no defense for defending a puppet. Or maybe its they are a bad judge of character. Or both.

This Movie Game Change is hilarious! Palin was a puppet and now the right has no defense for defending a puppet. Or maybe its they are a bad judge of character. Or both.

why not, you all defend your Puppet in the White House. and speaking of bad judges..you obamabots looked in mirror lately?

Last edited:

why not, you all defend your Puppet in the White House. and speaking of bad judges..you obamabots looked in mirror lately?

Thats why you did huh? You sticking with that? :badgrin:

One, I dont live in the State

Two, I have never heard the accusation.

Now if you wish to go further keep running your mouth.

It was National News.....but of course you heard nothing about it. ;) ;) We certainly believe you....*wink *wink

Really.... Then you wont mind posting the link. Thanks.

I believe it was already linked....but ask and you will receive:

Mark Sanford - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Former Governor Mark Sanford enjoys beach vacation with mistress that cost him his marriage and career | Mail Online

South Carolina Gov. Mark Sanford 'Climbing Out of My Cocoon' - ABC News

South Carolina Gov. Sanford admits extramarital affair - CNN

FIRST PHOTOS: Cheating Governor Mark Sanford Caught On Beach With Argentine Mistress | Radar Online

What Is He Thinking? Sanford Violates All Rules Of Sex Scandal Management | Fox News

Jenny Sanford, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford's wife, knew of affair with Maria Belen Chapur - New York Daily News

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yifL0Hdgd-w]South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford Confesses to Affair- FULL PRESS CONFERENCE - YouTube[/ame]

Embattled S.C. Governor Sanford, Wife Are Splitting Up

Would you like more? That was just some of the first page of googling.

I usually like Gays.

so you dont like people fighting for equal rights lol

He's still blaming Teh Gheys? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

No disappearance? whats up? Dont think I didnt follow what you implied. It is what through me off.

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

Well hell, she was as ready as the Junior Senator of less than two years, Obama.
so what's your problem.?

He was a law professor. He knew a tad bit about the constitution. The point of this movie was, not that she was a half gov. or the mayor of a hick town, it was that she was ignorant on so many things and for her to be vice president, well that turned out to put the final nail in McCain coffin. In McCains defense though, what was he supposed to say after he started to see how bad a decision it was, he had to play the role.

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

Ohh I think she was a great selection. for Obama that is ;)
Not so much for McCain though...

The book chronicles how she ended up being picked. McCain wanted Joe Leiberman. It was leaked that Leiberman would be the choice, and (this is what I don't understand), the campaign wanted to keep the selection a surprise so Leiberman was disqualified based on the leakage of his name. What could it have possibly mattered other than a temporary bump in the polls?

Anyway, there was a small group of contenders. Palin was one of them. What it came down to is that McCain wanted someone he could dominate. So he picked her. From the book--the author called Obama a "dick" so he has no great love for the democrats--and from what you saw; Palin was a trainwreck and remains a trainwreck today. She, as a person, should realize that she is being used and just go away. If she's interested in politics as a profession at this point, get some chops and re-invent yourself but Fox keeps her around as a carnival sideshow. She should grow a beard and complete the ensemble.

Even if he did not make the decision, he decided along with plenty others on the right to defend her as being ready. Now we know what te left has said is true about Palin. She wasn't ready and wasn't vetted.

As McCain showed, when te right can't blame "the liberals" they have no defense. Lol

Well hell, she was as ready as the Junior Senator of less than two years, Obama.
so what's your problem.?

He was a law professor. He knew a tad bit about the constitution. The point of this movie was, not that she was a half gov. or the mayor of a hick town, it was that she was ignorant on so many things and for her to be vice president, well that turned out to put the final nail in McCain coffin. In McCains defense though, what was he supposed to say after he started to see how bad a decision it was, he had to play the role.

It still tickles me; the intellectual dishonesty of the right in this matter. Palin is and was a dilettante on the national political stage. She couldn't name a newspaper she read, her own running mate's views, or speak intelligently on a number of subjects. Defense of her makes those defenders look silly.

so what's your problem.?

LOl, he was a law professor (guest lecturer). She is no more Ignorant than Obama and ran a STATE as Governor..Before becoming President the only thing the Obama ran was his mouth and it show with the state our country is in.
she isn't the reason McCain lost because a lot of people wouldn't of voted for the old fool if it wasn't for Palin. But you all can go on thinking what you want..Because you haven't seen the last of Palin no matter how many stupid movies are aired on some cable channel about her.

Last edited:
That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

So you think/draw conclusions based on Hollywood movies?
What's your take on the Three Stooges, asswipe.

I don't care about some dumb movie on a person who is now a PRIVIATE citizen..How funny they felt they had to make a movie about that..

but I do believe we will finally start seeing more on the Obama coming out this year..The Bell video is just a start..

Just like the Rush thing, the left and Democrats want to talk about everything ELSE except the Obama's record and his low approvals with the people..

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

I still don't think it was McCain who chose palin, but rather, someone on his election team.

He was being truthful, it sounded like, to me. He did not confirm, nor deny....

I, with limited knowledge on this, tend to agree, but isn't that how politics is done all the time? You select someone who is going to be a positive influence for your campaign, and it helps if you like them. McCain has great respect for Sarah Palin, as do I, but I was hoping she would not toss her hat into the ring, to run for President as she was too inexperienced.

You know what, given the shit we have left in the GOP race, I'm kind of sorry she didn't.

Here's the thing. At the time, I thought Palin was a good pick. BUt clearly, I didn't know enough about her. I think she's like a lot of people who do very well on the state level but completely flop on the national level, whithering under the level of scrutiny. (Like Rick Perry. Looked great on paper, but ugh when he got out and had to campaign.)

I think it's also sort of unfair to blame Palin for McCain's loss, which is what some people in McCain's camp are wont to do.

McCain lost because Obama won. The economy went off the cliff, and McCain didn't have an answer.

A few people who are swing voters told me that the moment they decided to go for Obama was when TARP was up for a vote, and McCain tried to back out of the debate with Obama so they could "deal with the crisis". He sounded like an old guy who couldn't multi-task.

Forum List

Back