Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

How can you compare Palin to the deranged brain damaged V.P. we have now? You don't hear much from Joe Biden lately because he can't put two words together that make much sense. It isn't his fault, he had two brain aneurysms and was freaking dead. He is close to a zombie as we will ever see in politics. Democrats made a pretty selection for V.P. with Joe Lieberman but they kicked him out of the party later for being too moderate.

Nice things to say about the Vice President....but he's a politician, it's fair game.

How can you compare Palin to the deranged brain damaged V.P. we have now? You don't hear much from Joe Biden lately because he can't put two words together that make much sense. It isn't his fault, he had two brain aneurysms and was freaking dead. He is close to a zombie as we will ever see in politics. Democrats made a pretty selection for V.P. with Joe Lieberman but they kicked him out of the party later for being too moderate.

It never fails. A thread about A SPECIFIC PERSON starts and then you idiotic Cons have to say, "....but, but, but what about....(fill in the blank)" Because you have no explanations or defenses for these idiots.

awww, too friggen bad you don't like it..go hold your breath and count to 100

I thought Joe left the dems on his own?

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

That was Steve Schmidt. He was the first one to come out and say Palin was a huge mistake. "Game Changer"? More like "Deal Breaker". I read "Game Change" two years ago and no one, not one single person has been able to disprove what was written about Palin and what a royal fuck up idiot she truly is.

and yet the Palintologists keep defending her.
Hilariously pathetic.
Reminds me of a bunch of "My Name is Earl" types.

There is a scene in the HBO film where John McCain steps up to Palin and warns her to not let the extreme right wing fringe "...like Rush Limbaugh" influence her. I don't remember that from the book, but it's wholly imaginable that he said that to her. I felt empathy for McCain and only disdain for Sarah Palin: A woman who let her pregnant unmarried teenage daughter get drawn into the spotlight for her own personal gain and who used her Downs baby to win votes. She's truly a whore.

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

That was Steve Schmidt. He was the first one to come out and say Palin was a huge mistake. "Game Changer"? More like "Deal Breaker". I read "Game Change" two years ago and no one, not one single person has been able to disprove what was written about Palin and what a royal fuck up idiot she truly is.

Schmidt lost a lot of campaigns. The only one he won was Arnold's.

He gained notoriety from working with Karl Rove.

Oh......he's also a supporter of Gay Rights, a member of the Log Cabin Republicans, a Gay Republican group. His sister is lesbian.

Now why do I mention this.

Because I suspect Gays in the Obama administration have gotten him to change his story.

I took one look at him and my Gaydar was going nuts.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IT'S TEH GHEYS!!!!!

McCain does not want to admit that he fucked up the VP selection

I can't really blame him

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

They always say that. I thought Dick Cheney was the worst.

I believe the movie was pretty close to reality. McCain gambled, for a moment, it looked like it might have paid off, then people started asking Sarah questions. Difficult questions. Like, "what to you read" and "do you believe in science" and "why did we invade Iraq". Even I can answer those questions:

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

It never fails. A thread about A SPECIFIC PERSON starts and then you idiotic Cons have to say, "....but, but, but what about....(fill in the blank)" Because you have no explanations or defenses for these idiots.

awww, too friggen bad you don't like it..go hold your breath and count to 100

See what I mean. Nothing. Zero.

Oh......he's also a supporter of Gay Rights, a member of the Log Cabin Republicans, a Gay Republican group. His sister is lesbian.

Because I suspect Gays in the Obama administration have gotten him to change his story.

IT'S TEH GHEYS!!!!!

For somebody who's military career was based on a lie you should know this.

Gays have had to lie about their life-styles for decades. Their primary motivation is to become honest about it. However there are gays who don't want their life-styles to become public......so they lie about it. All of the time. Lying is their way of life.

I understand why they do it, but when it comes to politics lying is a means to and end.

Well then thank you for making my case...that the Republicans are totally lost and couldn't run a presidential campaign if their lives depended on it. Thanks. Might want to get help for that big hole you just shot in your foot...No one, no one has come out to refute anything in that book or what he has said.

The left comes up with these lies and it take years to debunk them.

Even when we proved Sandra Flucke's publicity was being run by Obama's former communications director the folks here on the left couldn't care less.

It's like talking to Trolls. Common-sense doesn't matter.

You proved no such thing, dummy.

In this post you have "come up with this lie and it takes years to debunk it".

Fuckin' fuck!

Well then thank you for making my case...that the Republicans are totally lost and couldn't run a presidential campaign if their lives depended on it. Thanks. Might want to get help for that big hole you just shot in your foot...No one, no one has come out to refute anything in that book or what he has said.

Why bother.

We're not Obama.......you know....paranoid.

IT'S TEH GHEYS!!!!!

For somebody who's military career was based on a lie you should know this.

Gays have had to lie about their life-styles for decades. Their primary motivation is to become honest about it. However there are gays who don't want their life-styles to become public......so they lie about it. All of the time. Lying is their way of life.

I understand why they do it, but when it comes to politics lying is a means to and end.

Double Down :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's TEH GHEYS!

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

They always say that. I thought Dick Cheney was the worst.

Most powerful VP I ever saw.

Nobody could question that Cheney knew his shit.......even if he couldn't see Russia from his house

I believe the movie was pretty close to reality. McCain gambled, for a moment, it looked like it might have paid off, then people started asking Sarah questions. Difficult questions. Like, "what to you read" and "do you believe in science" and "why did we invade Iraq". Even I can answer those questions:

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

yeah yeah..
just forget the fact she was a Governor of a state and all that small stuff.
we all saw what the Obama was reading and it should of scared the hell out of people..but you all just pooed pooed it as him being brilliant or something..

obamazakaria.jpg

If you can't stand the heat get out of the argument marilyn. I haven't seen a lib on the forum that could argue a point without going back to Soros or Huffington for advice.

The left comes up with these lies and it take years to debunk them.

Even when we proved Sandra Flucke's publicity was being run by Obama's former communications director the folks here on the left couldn't care less.

It's like talking to Trolls. Common-sense doesn't matter.

You proved no such thing, dummy.

In this post you have "come up with this lie and it takes years to debunk it".

Fuckin' fuck!

Anita Dunn is a political strategist who served as White House Communications Director from April through November 2009. She is a senior partner at SKDKnickerbocker Consulting in Washington, D.C. and has recently become a contributor for NBC News / MSNBC / CNBC.

Personal life

Dunn is married to Robert Bauer, former partner at Perkins Coie and current personal counsel to President Obama and the White House Counsel.[12] Bauer has also been the general counsel of Obama for America since January 2007.[13][14] In 2008, Newsweek named Dunn and Bauer the new "power couple" in Washington, D.C.[15]

Former Obama White House communications director Anita Dunn’s public relations firm SKDKnickerbocker (SKDK) is representing Sandra Fluke, the political activist who testified in front of Congress about the contraception mandate and gained fame on February 29 when radio host Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut” and a “prostitute.” Bill O’Reilly reported on SKDK’s representation of Fluke on his FOX News program Thursday.

Anita Dunn

Anita Dunn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back