Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

IT'S TEH GHEYS!!!!!

For somebody who's military career was based on a lie you should know this.

Gays have had to lie about their life-styles for decades. Their primary motivation is to become honest about it. However there are gays who don't want their life-styles to become public......so they lie about it. All of the time. Lying is their way of life.

I understand why they do it, but when it comes to politics lying is a means to and end.

Double Down :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's TEH GHEYS!

Al Gore's Gay. Moved to San Francisco

Hillary is bi-sexual.

Obama has had his share of Gay lovers. Had a Gay nanny, and a Gay mentor in Hawaii.

The Democrats have a lot of support from Gays in Hollywood.

The truth hurts....but it's still the truth.

I believe the movie was pretty close to reality. McCain gambled, for a moment, it looked like it might have paid off, then people started asking Sarah questions. Difficult questions. Like, "what to you read" and "do you believe in science" and "why did we invade Iraq". Even I can answer those questions:

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

yeah yeah..
just forget the fact she was a Governor of a state and all that small stuff.
we all saw what the Obama was reading and it should of scared the hell out of people..but you all just pooed pooed it as him being brilliant or something..

obamazakaria.jpg

You are really in over your head here. Why would that book scare you?

I believe the movie was pretty close to reality. McCain gambled, for a moment, it looked like it might have paid off, then people started asking Sarah questions. Difficult questions. Like, "what to you read" and "do you believe in science" and "why did we invade Iraq". Even I can answer those questions:

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

yeah yeah..
we all saw what the Obama was reading and it should of scared the hell out of people..but you all just pooed pooed it as him being brilliant or something..

obamazakaria.jpg

Maybe you should read it and find out.

The left comes up with these lies and it take years to debunk them.

Even when we proved Sandra Flucke's publicity was being run by Obama's former communications director the folks here on the left couldn't care less.

It's like talking to Trolls. Common-sense doesn't matter.

You proved no such thing, dummy.

In this post you have "come up with this lie and it takes years to debunk it".

Fuckin' fuck!

Anita Dunn is a political strategist who served as White House Communications Director from April through November 2009. She is a senior partner at SKDKnickerbocker Consulting in Washington, D.C. and has recently become a contributor for NBC News / MSNBC / CNBC.

Personal life

Dunn is married to Robert Bauer, former partner at Perkins Coie and current personal counsel to President Obama and the White House Counsel.[12] Bauer has also been the general counsel of Obama for America since January 2007.[13][14] In 2008, Newsweek named Dunn and Bauer the new "power couple" in Washington, D.C.[15]

Former Obama White House communications director Anita Dunn’s public relations firm SKDKnickerbocker (SKDK) is representing Sandra Fluke, the political activist who testified in front of Congress about the contraception mandate and gained fame on February 29 when radio host Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut” and a “prostitute.” Bill O’Reilly reported on SKDK’s representation of Fluke on his FOX News program Thursday.

Anita Dunn

Anita Dunn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello.......you still have not proven your claim.

The Chicago Tribune
I believe in evolution
oil

yeah yeah..

obamazakaria.jpg

Books scare them. Books are scary.

For somebody who's military career was based on a lie you should know this.

Gays have had to lie about their life-styles for decades. Their primary motivation is to become honest about it. However there are gays who don't want their life-styles to become public......so they lie about it. All of the time. Lying is their way of life.

I understand why they do it, but when it comes to politics lying is a means to and end.

It's TEH GHEYS!

Hillary is bi-sexual.

Obama has had his share of Gay lovers. Had a Gay nanny, and a Gay mentor in Hawaii.

This is getting quite funny now. I applaud your humor. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You proved no such thing, dummy.

In this post you have "come up with this lie and it takes years to debunk it".

Fuckin' fuck!

Anita Dunn is a political strategist who served as White House Communications Director from April through November 2009. She is a senior partner at SKDKnickerbocker Consulting in Washington, D.C. and has recently become a contributor for NBC News / MSNBC / CNBC.

Personal life

Dunn is married to Robert Bauer, former partner at Perkins Coie and current personal counsel to President Obama and the White House Counsel.[12] Bauer has also been the general counsel of Obama for America since January 2007.[13][14] In 2008, Newsweek named Dunn and Bauer the new "power couple" in Washington, D.C.[15]

Former Obama White House communications director Anita Dunn’s public relations firm SKDKnickerbocker (SKDK) is representing Sandra Fluke, the political activist who testified in front of Congress about the contraception mandate and gained fame on February 29 when radio host Rush Limbaugh called her a “slut” and a “prostitute.” Bill O’Reilly reported on SKDK’s representation of Fluke on his FOX News program Thursday.

Anita Dunn

Anita Dunn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hello.......you still have not proven your claim.

I proved it but you're a troll and trolls don't care what proof you present them.

End of discussion.

It's TEH GHEYS!

Hillary is bi-sexual.

This is getting quite funny now. I applaud your humor. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

It wasn't funny enough before?

Well.......

obama_the_joke_is_on_you_bumper_sticker-p12898280046439076983h9_325.jpg

Last edited:
Was that so fucking hard?

Still doesnt ring a bell, but then again I am not one of the perpetually offended. Thanks.

Of course it doesn't ring a bell....;) ;) ;)

One, I dont live in the State

Two, I have never heard the accusation.

Now if you wish to go further keep running your mouth.

It was National News.....but of course you heard nothing about it. ;) ;) We certainly believe you....*wink *wink

Forum List

Back