Did you see McCain on Fox? Topic was "Game Change"

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

What a retort huh? Ahahahaha

Better than calling him a lying piece of shit.

McCain does not want to admit that he fucked up the VP selection

I can't really blame him

Yeah, the left wants us to believe that McCain picked a basket-case.

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Last edited:
The left comes up with these lies and it take years to debunk them.

Even when we proved Sandra Flucke's publicity was being run by Obama's former communications director the folks here on the left couldn't care less.

It's like talking to Trolls. Common-sense doesn't matter.

And who was the republican who was governor of one of the carolinas who had the girlfriend and went hiking on the applachian trail?
He would need no vetting either?

I dont know...Who?

I forget his name. He also spent state funds to go visiting his GF.
And would not resign when all this came out.

Not surprising. To me anyway. :eek:

The only hope our country really has rests in the tea party with a sole focus on fiscal responsibility.

But we labeled them terrorists, thus the reason for my sig.

I can't really blame him

All one has to do is listen to her in a straight up live interview and you can tell that all of the BS was fabricated.

Wouldn't be the first time the left fabricated the facts to invent an issue. Just look at Sandra Flucke.

Next to Dan Quayle, Palin will go down as the worst VP selection in a century

Vetted???? She WAS an existing governor of Alaska and had balanced a budget. I call that experience. ( Just not long enough to be President, should something happen to McCain and she had to get that 3 AM phonecall.)..

I said she wasnt vetted and your response is she was Gov of Alaska?

You don't think the people of Alaska knew a great deal about Palin's past and present, before electing her to office??

I'd say they knew much more about her than we knew about Obama.

Oh you think I meant properly vetted by Alaskians. No silly I mean she wasnt properly vetted by McCain. Now it's been proven and you cant blame the liberals for that. Steve Schmitt even admits it.

Cant blame the liberals for that

I can't really blame him

Ohh I think she was a great selection. for Obama that is ;)
Not so much for McCain though...

I can't really blame him

LOL, yeah cause that Biden and Gore are real winners.

That dude went on and on about how liberals, Hollywood, the media and the Universe itself made up te Whole Movie to make him and Palin look bad. Then Wallace showed him comments from the guy who ran the campaign who said it was accurate. McCain took a deep breath to respond and forcefully said.

"I regret that he made those remarks" said with his chin planted firmly on his chest.

That was Steve Schmidt. He was the first one to come out and say Palin was a huge mistake. "Game Changer"? More like "Deal Breaker". I read "Game Change" two years ago and no one, not one single person has been able to disprove what was written about Palin and what a royal fuck up idiot she truly is.

That was Steve Schmidt. He was the first one to come out and say Palin was a huge mistake. "Game Changer"? More like "Deal Breaker". I read "Game Change" two years ago and no one, not one single person has been able to disprove what was written about Palin and what a royal fuck up idiot she truly is.

and yet the Palintologists keep defending her.
Hilariously pathetic.
Reminds me of a bunch of "My Name is Earl" types.

LOL, yeah cause that Biden and Gore are real winners.

Actually, they are

More Americans wanted Gore as President than Bush

And who was the republican who was governor of one of the carolinas who had the girlfriend and went hiking on the applachian trail?
He would need no vetting either?

I dont know...Who?

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Mark Sanford. Another truly idiotic royal fuck up. Fox Noise was so embarrassed by his fuck up that they labeled him a Democrat when the story broke. Hahahaaa
fnc-20090624-sanford.jpg

How can you compare Palin to the deranged brain damaged V.P. we have now? You don't hear much from Joe Biden lately because he can't put two words together that make much sense. It isn't his fault, he had two brain aneurysms and was freaking dead. He is close to a zombie as we will ever see in politics. Democrats made a pretty selection for V.P. with Joe Lieberman but they kicked him out of the party later for being too moderate.

How can you compare Palin to the deranged brain damaged V.P. we have now? You don't hear much from Joe Biden lately because he can't put two words together that make much sense. It isn't his fault, he had two brain aneurysms and was freaking dead. He is close to a zombie as we will ever see in politics. Democrats made a pretty selection for V.P. with Joe Lieberman but they kicked him out of the party later for being too moderate.

It never fails. A thread about A SPECIFIC PERSON starts and then you idiotic Cons have to say, "....but, but, but what about....(fill in the blank)" Because you have no explanations or defenses for these idiots.

Schmidt lost a lot of campaigns. The only one he won was Arnold's.

He gained notoriety from working with Karl Rove.

Oh......he's also a supporter of Gay Rights, a member of the Log Cabin Republicans, a Gay Republican group. His sister is lesbian.

Now why do I mention this.

Because I suspect Gays in the Obama administration have gotten him to change his story.

I took one look at him and my Gaydar was going nuts.

Forum List

Back