Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

it was for his willingness to go up against the corrupt Washington machine and for putting America first.
And he ended up instead going on a crime spree, committing high crimes in office, and siding with Putin over his own country and institutions. And corruptly trying to overturn an election.

So obviously, you learned your lesson.

Right?

And he ended up instead going on a crime spree, committing high crimes in office, and siding with Putin over his own country and institutions. And corruptly trying to overturn an election.

So obviously, you learned your lesson.

Right?
There isn't a single Administration that doesn't have the accusation of Crime spree attached to it. It's pretty common.

The cult's obsession with being a human shield for their orange god at every opportunity is also something to behold.
Amusing hearing those who obsess over everything Trump says and does calling others a cult. Seems like they are the ones showing cult like behavior perhaps they should take a long hard serious look at themselves before throwing that label around although we all know they won’t.

I hope these guys aren't like....touching themselves while posting....
Why does anyone care about what other people spend their money on. I didn’t buy the Trump sneakers I also won’t spend big bucks on Taylor Swift concert tickets but if others do fine it does not impact my life or personal finances in any way.

I am not interested in pathetic whataboutism and false equivalence.

Normal people understand this is new territory.
Thees is nothing at all pathetic about logical moral equality....you can use the Dobey Gillis term whataboutism if you like. Whataboutism is relevant, important and applicable. This is far from new territory...in fact it's pretty mild as Presidential history is concerned.

Normal people? What are those exactly?

Amusing hearing those who obsess over everything Trump says and does calling others a cult. See
Yes that's the exaggerated hyperbole the cult likes to tell themselves out loud.

Everyone is covering the former president in a possible future president because they are obsessed. That's gotta be it!

But the people who Grab their ankles for him and make themselves human shields for him at every opportunity Are not obsessed at all!

No sir!

Yeah, you may get your sneakers in July...maybe not. But you can bet one thing. The $399 is gone for good. trump piling up cash for his civil suit payouts.
IMG_6820.png

Why does anyone care about what other people spend their money on. I didn’t buy the Trump sneakers I also won’t spend big bucks on Taylor Swift concert tickets but if others do fine it does not impact my life or personal finances in any way.
Karl Marx thought that shared social conscience was a key to success. They want to force feelings of guilt on you....they get kinda horney about it it seems

Karl Marx thought that shared social conscience was a key to success.
Which is absolutely correct and is a thought that did not originate with karl marx.

Upgrading our countries shared social conscience is probably the key to why this country is still so great. Hell, even the founding fathers counted on it. When putting in protections to keep people like trump out of office.

Which does not describe your post. Shallow and pathetic false equivalence describes your post.

You're just trying to normalize trump. Like you have for 8 years.
Nope....it describes my post perfectly. Pathetic is when you try to hide from reality behind
Deflective speech like Whataboutism.....and of course skipping down the yellow brick road to the kingdom of moral high ground....lol.

Yes that's the exaggerated hyperbole the cult likes to tell themselves out loud.

Everyone is covering the former president in a possible future president because they are obsessed. That's gotta be it!

But the people who Grab their ankles for him and make themselves human shields for him at every opportunity Are not obsessed at all!

No sir!
Me thinks someone doth protest to much hope you got a discount on the projector for all your projection. Now go waste someone else’s time with your silly TBS cult trolling enabling your idiocy is a full time job and already have one.

Me thinks someone doth protest to much hope you got a discount on the projector for all your projection. Now go waste someone else’s time with your silly TBS cult trolling enabling your idiocy is a full time job and already have one.
Shhhh...you'll kill his woody!

Forum List

Back