Did you read the fine print on your trump sneaker order?

While I don’t care about (nor would I buy) a Trump mugshot trading card or one of his caps or one of his coins or his sneakers, I also don’t give a shit that he markets such things.

I find it very amusing that it seems to crawl up under the thin skin of so many of our liberals, though.

Lol. I hope it itches, though.

I was on slate then.....in fact I was a virulent critic of Bush...got banned a few times for it.
There was me, les visible, Arkady ( pretty sharp character ...Lawyer dude ) and one really vituperous poster ... Chaimthepottymouth. He earned his moniker trust me

My original posting moniker Hassanchop ( a clue to my ethnicity btw) was permabanned after a long and ugly word war with SpiderMBA. That's when justoffal was born . This was oh....18 years ago I think.

Moira Redmond was the board moderator.
Translation:
-
"I am Muslim, so I took it personal when right-wingers were calling me "terrorist" "Muzzies", etc.....but now I'm on board again because now right-wingers are back to demonizing the same minorities I hate - MAGA!"

While I don’t care about (nor would I buy) a Trump mugshot trading card or one of his caps or one of his coins or his sneakers, I also don’t give a shit that he markets such things.

I find it very amusing that it seems to crawl up under the thin skin of so many of our liberals, though.

Lol. I hope it itches, though.
Wouldn't it had been awesome if Obama started marketing his own line of tan suits; you right-wingers would have been so triggered

But apparently, he was just able to trigger you fragile cucks by simply existing.......talk about snowflakes

O_.008.obma  (166).jpg

Lol....and probably the rest of the country.
Don't know your history all that well?
Wait, is this the newest argument to defend the orange slob?

Everyone else is a criminal too?

Hahahahah

Gee, if only all the criminals we put in jail knew about this defense!

🙄

Wouldn't it had been awesome if Obama started marketing his own line of tan suits; you right-wingers would have been so triggered
Sure. :itsok:
But apparently, he was just able to trigger you fragile cucks by simply existing.......talk about snowflakes

View attachment 906209
No word of truth ever seems to escape your petty mouth of keyboard.

I don’t think any conservative would spend time worrying about Obumbler’s suit color choices even if he did market them after leaving office.

You just make up shit on the fly.

Class envy?

I have more than Trump ever will
A wife of 42 years
/---/ And I lost my wife of 47 years to cancer. But we didn't vote for Trump because of his fidelity as a billionaire playboy, it was for his willingness to go up against the corrupt Washington machine and for putting America first.
Did you vote for serial cheater Bill Clinton or Hildabeast who enabled him?

/---/ And I lost my wife of 47 years to cancer. But we didn't vote for Trump because of his fidelity as a billionaire playboy, it was for his willingness to go up against the corrupt Washington machine and for putting America first.
Did you vote for serial cheater Bill Clinton or Hildabeast who enabled him?

I am talking about wealth and success in life
I am easily more successful than Trump

Sorry about your wife
My wife went through cancer last year. It was quite an ordeal, she is still recovering

Last edited:
Maybe we can do what Biden supporters do and just shoplift them. It isn't even a crime in the people's republic of California.

Translation:
-
"I am Muslim, so I took it personal when right-wingers were calling me "terrorist" "Muzzies", etc.....but now I'm on board again because now right-wingers are back to demonizing the same minorities I hate - MAGA!"

Dude You're kinda weird....

Nope....I just never liked Bush....he was never either right wing or conservative.; And he authored the patriot act. Also could never say nuclear right.

Wait, is this the newest argument to defend the orange slob?

Everyone else is a criminal too?

Hahahahah

Gee, if only all the criminals we put in jail knew about this defense!

🙄
Nope....just a history lesson for you gullible devotees on the kindergarten-esque quest for the non existent moral high ground.

Forum List

Back