Did you notice .......While Obama is in office!

I thought we have continued to be confident that NK had no missile with that kind of range ?
Scud's and Taepodong's can't reach our mainland, so whose been selling them a missile that can ?

China's Non-Committed Relationship With Nonproliferation
Beijing flouts arms control agreements by allowing missiles to find their way to hostile regimes.
Clinton Approves Technology Transfer to China
President Clinton said in a letter to Congress that the transfer would not harm national security or significantly improve China's military capability in space. The President was required under a 1998 law to certify that all such technology exports are in the national interest.
When the national interest of the liberals in the U.S. is global warming, caused by people, what better way to stop global warming than by removing 6 1/2 billion people off the planet?
NWO Plans To Depopulate The Earth
Plans are underway now, implemented by the New World Order Elite, to depopulate the planet's 6-7 billion people to a manageable level of between 500 million and 2 billion.

There are many means and methods of depopulation that are being employed today, the 3 primary of which include; unsustainable/exploitative international development, which leads to massive hunger, starvation and famine worldwide (at least 40 million deaths annually), the fomentation of war, hatred and military procurements throughout the nations leading to millions of deaths worldwide, and finially, the creation and spread of infectious diseases leading to global pandemic, plague and pestilence on an unprecedented scale.
I mean this is just hearsay right? But then there was at the latest Dumbocrat Debate all but 1 who said Global Warming is the greatest threat to America. The way I see it, liberalism is the greatest threat, and many are going to die. If you libtards think you are immune, remember that the liberal elites have a bunker that they can go to, can you?

I noticed less Americans dying in combat and less Americans dying at the hands of terrorist than the previous administration by factors of 10 to 100.
How easy to forget Boston, Fort Hood, and many other loan wolf Muslims(notice the word Muslims) who have gone out of their way to impart their religious zealotry on the rest of US. But then again, since Mr. Hope and Change took office, a RASH of inner city killings has increased at an alarming rate. I thought the oceans were lowering and the planet healing, once the community agitator took office?

Nobody has forgotten those lone wolf attacks by radical Islamic's. Add up the number of dead civilians and soldiers then.

Obama doesn`t allow crazy people to hijack jetliners and fly them into our skyscrapers anymore and muslims are killing muslims in a far away land. No longer are our troops getting killed because of outrageous lies about wmds. This makes the rightwing loons so unhappy that they`re hoping we`re attacked so they can scream about the secret muslim in the Whitehouse. Thanks for the entertainment children and you can now get back to hiding under your beds in fear of Kim Jong-Un.

"No longer are our troops getting killed . . ."

I guess that's why over 70% of deaths in Afghanistan happened under Obama.

There was no outrageous lie about WMD in Afghanistan.

Obama doesn`t allow crazy people to hijack jetliners and fly them into our skyscrapers anymore and muslims are killing muslims in a far away land. No longer are our troops getting killed because of outrageous lies about wmds. This makes the rightwing loons so unhappy that they`re hoping we`re attacked so they can scream about the secret muslim in the Whitehouse. Thanks for the entertainment children and you can now get back to hiding under your beds in fear of Kim Jong-Un.

The statement to which I responded said no longer are our troops getting killed. That's a false statement. More have died under Obama than Bush.

The statement to which I responded said no longer are our troops getting killed. That's a false statement. More have died under Obama than Bush.

The full statement reveals that the poster was specifically talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan.

"No longer are our troops getting killed because of outrageous lies about wmds."

Afghanistan was attacked because they gave aid and refuge to Al Qaeda who actually did attack us and was a threat.....

The full statement reveals that the poster was specifically talking about Iraq, not Afghanistan.

"No longer are our troops getting killed because of outrageous lies about wmds."

Afghanistan was attacked because they gave aid and refuge to Al Qaeda who actually did attack us and was a threat.....

I find it interesting that many of those who claim Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq said exactly the same thing BEFORE and some even after Bush was elected.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

I find it interesting that many of those who claim Bush lied about WMDs in Iraq said exactly the same thing BEFORE and some even after Bush was elected.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
What some Democrats were saying in 1998 is relevant to our breaking and entering Iraq in 2003? That`s really stupid. Hans Blix and his team of inspectors found zero wmds and we invaded anyway.

Democrat Quotes on WMD
What some Democrats were saying in 1998 is relevant to our breaking and entering Iraq in 2003? That`s really stupid. Hans Blix and his team of inspectors found zero wmds and we invaded anyway.

Perhaps you missed the quotes made in 2002 or did you simply ignore them. Several stated they believed there were WMDs in Iraq including Kerry and Hillary Clinton.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Perhaps you missed the quotes made in 2002 or did you simply ignore them. Several stated they believed there were WMDs in Iraq including Kerry and Hillary Clinton.
Were they taken in by the 935 lies or misleading statements made by Bush and his goons (and 1 goonette)? The bottom line is that no wmds were found by the UN weapons inspectors. One man and one man alone was responsible for the murder of our troops.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Were they taken in by the 935 lies or misleading statements made by Bush and his goons (and 1 goonette)? The bottom line is that no wmds were found by the UN weapons inspectors. One man and one man alone was responsible for the murder of our troops.
CNN- calling the kettle black. I believe CNN as much as I believe Obama and you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor. What a friggen joke.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

CNN- calling the kettle black. I believe CNN as much as I believe Obama and you can keep your doctor if you like your doctor. What a friggen joke.
This has NOTHING to do with CNN. They are not the ones who made the searchable database which will tell you who told each lie and the date of their lie. This has nothing to do with Obama or healthcare.
Search the 935 Iraq War false statements

Democrat Quotes on WMD

This has NOTHING to do with CNN. They are not the ones who made the searchable database which will tell you who told each lie and the date of their lie. This has nothing to do with Obama or healthcare.
If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People — Version 3.0
Okay, so lets say that LIBERALS (R) and (D) both lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. That the RINO, George Bush, who gave us 2 wars, No Child Left Behind(Ted Kennedy act), Free Prescription Drugs(Bill Clinton taxes SS so old people needed their drugs) and Dept of Homeland Security(Jamie Gorelick, build the wall, now this org. can communicate through the wall) which increased government spending to give us 5 trillion more dollars of debt(which Obama called unpatriotic). But then Syria, which Obama drew a red line in to NOT use WMD's used them and Obama redrew his red line and has given US over 9 trillion unpatriotic debt, and you libtards don't say a word. LIBERALISM, a cancer in the WORLD, that needs to be eliminated.

If The Bush Administration Lied About WMD, So Did These People -- Version 3.0 | John Hawkins' Right Wing News
Okay, so lets say that LIBERALS (R) and (D) both lied about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq. That the RINO, George Bush, who gave us 2 wars, No Child Left Behind(Ted Kennedy act), Free Prescription Drugs(Bill Clinton taxes SS so old people needed their drugs) and Dept of Homeland Security(Jamie Gorelick, build the wall, now this org. can communicate through the wall) which increased government spending to give us 5 trillion more dollars of debt(which Obama called unpatriotic). But then Syria, which Obama drew a red line in to NOT use WMD's used them and Obama redrew his red line and has given US over 9 trillion unpatriotic debt, and you libtards don't say a word. LIBERALISM, a cancer in the WORLD, that needs to be eliminated.
It matters not one bit what anyone said in 1998. Hans Blix and his team found NO wmds but we invaded anyway. You get that? Clinton, Albright, Kerry, whoever did not send 4,500 u.s. troops to their deaths.

It matters not one bit what anyone said in 1998. Hans Blix and his team found NO wmds but we invaded anyway. You get that? Clinton, Albright, Kerry, whoever did not send 4,500 u.s. troops to their deaths.
Did you see the quotes made in 2002 you dumb fucking piece of shit?

Of course not, but then again, if Jamie Gorelick(Bill Clinton Appointee) did NOT build the wall between the CIA and FBI, then the world trade center towers wouldn't of been attacked, and George Bush wouldn't of had to go to war with Afgan or Iraq? See how you can armchair quarterback, and so can I? Easy when you can look back and second thought everyone. Dumbasses vote Dumbocrat

Democrat Quotes on WMD

If they were taken in by what you call lies, it tells me they are so stupid they don't belong anywhere in government.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Attacking Iraq had bipartisan support over 3 administrations. Just like our policy of interventionism.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

Attacking Iraq had bipartisan support over 3 administrations. Just like our policy of interventionism.
Many of those who supported it now run like bitches about how they were lied to.

Democrat Quotes on WMD

I'm sure you find the selective use of incomplete quotes interesting and informative as well.

Forum List

Back