Ever been in a really bad traffic jam ?

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
How about a 50 lane one ?

Thousands of motorists stranded on fifty lane Chinese motorway during long weekend traffic jam

AERIAL footage of a congested highway reveals what happens when several hundred million people return from a week-long national holiday at the same time.

An incredible 750 million people, or half of China’s total population, went on holiday during Golden Week, the seven-day holiday marking the country’s National Day on October 1.

Photos of the G4 Beijing-Hong Kong-Macau Expressway show hundreds of thousands of drivers starting to make their way home on the penultimate day of the holidays.

Video clips of the massive traffic jam that could be seen converging on tollbooths on the 2,273-kilometre expressway were widely shared online.

When half of China takes holidays

is it true that there is usually Chinese sex going on in 10% of all vehicles stuck in traffic?
not sure about the 10% number but considering how many chinese people there are, I think its safe to say that in that traffic jam, something other than brakes was getting tapped.

is it true that there is usually Chinese sex going on in 10% of all vehicles stuck in traffic?
not sure about the 10% number but considering how many chinese people there are, I think its safe to say that in that traffic jam, something other than brakes was getting tapped.
i dont know how long those children can go before its that time to go "Number 1/Number 2"....i guess they just go on the road.

i dont know how long those children can go before its that time to go "Number 1/Number 2"....i guess they just go on the road.
children my ass, you ever traveled with an adult female? You would almost need a small trailer with an outhouse on it to make it through that.

I was actually subject to Christie's traffic jams. They were hellacious. I saw all these road blocks on the bridge and no one working. Made sense when it finally came out.

Forum List

Back