Did you know that by rapping you are a thug?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Mike Brown rapped too now people are using that as a justification of why he was shot.

He rapped about guns and fucking hoes and smoking weed...Yanno the normal stuff.

And white men who sing about pickup trucks, guns, farms, cows, are called hillbilly rednecks.

Famous WHITE rapper "Eminem" sang about guns and murder too, and was labeled a thug. ANd he wrote a song "I am (whatever you say I am)". Genius. He embraced it, and knew that how he carried himself....was how we perceive him.

If a Muslim man starts singing Islamic jihad songs that speak of murdering infidels and bombing shit......people will hold that against him. SORRY, just reality.

So if you sing about guns and hoes, well, you brought it on yourself.

Mike Brown rapped too now people are using that as a justification of why he was shot.

He rapped about guns and fucking hoes and smoking weed...Yanno the normal stuff.

Did you know that by posting stupid shit you are an idiot? There are plenty of racist fuckwads out there already, why do you want to be one yourself?

And white men who sing about pickup trucks, guns, farms, cows, are called hillbilly rednecks.

Famous WHITE rapper "Eminem" sang about guns and murder too, and was labeled a thug. ANd he wrote a song "I am (whatever you say I am)". Genius. He embraced it, and knew that how he carried himself....was how we perceive him.

Eminem was called a thug? BWAHAHAHAHAHA I mean seriously...Are we TRYING to say the dumbest shit and pass it off as truth? Maybe Bucs isnt a rap fan and just doesnt know better. But you should no better than to outright lie

It's not called rap anymore.

It's called Hip Hop.

Rap is what whitey calls it.

It's not called rap anymore.

It's called Hip Hop.

Rap is what whitey calls it.

I call it garbage. There are some violent and immoral lyrics associated with rap music, but that can also be said for other forms of music. While I despise this form of music, I must remember that I am over 50 and when I was a teenager older folks despised rock and roll.

One thing that bothers me about hip hop is the amount of profanity in the lyrics. I really do not like it when someone pulls out a boom box so the entire neighborhood can listen.

Forum List

Back