Did You Know Rats Make Great Pets

The United States has neo nazis, too.

Maybe, but you're an old style Nazi - full blown genocidal cvnt.

I guess the US needs to be invaded and denazified.

That would mean your death, you sure you want that, Nazi?

Just ask our pathetic white wing friends.

But all you will get from them is "fine people on both sides".

Oh the irony.

Whites, or Der Juden as you Nazi fucks call us, have too great of numbers for you to get away with the genocide you masturbate to.

Maybe, but you're an old style Nazi - full blown genocidal cvnt.

That would mean your death, you sure you want that, Nazi?

Whites, or Der Juden as you Nazi fucks call us, have too great of numbers for you to get away with the genocide you masturbate to.
Wrong thread.

Back to your regularly scheduled hissy fit.

I thought you were talking about demonRats LOL and I was going to say NO! :tongue:

But if the animal rat is clean and well behaved ...ok....I would not have one myself though....I'd go for other pets.

Adore dogs and cats. :up:

I thought you were talking about demonRats LOL and I was going to say NO! :tongue:

But if the animal rat is clean and well behaved ...ok....I would not have one myself though....I'd go for other pets.

Adore dogs and cats. :up:
I posted this video so people could see a side of "lesser" animals they probably never saw. I used to know a girl who had a pet rat. It was this friendly. No different from a dog or cat, and she grieved when it died just the same as you would for your dog or cat

I posted this video so people could see a side of "lesser" animals they probably never saw. I used to know a girl who had a pet rat. It was this friendly. No different from a dog or cat, and she grieved when it died just the same as you would for your dog or cat

I had the most wonderful rat, Sierra. She never was caged, had the run of my apartment. Smart and sweet, used a cat box.

But she died before reaching 4 years old. Broke my heart. It's just too hard to lose such a great animal in such a short time.

Yes, I know....I love almost all living creatures...I love some more than others, that's all.:dunno:

Forum List

Back