Did you know Biden was a kid when he was on the Senate sub committee???

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Listening to Biden speak at Albright funeral today, I swear Biden said......."I'll never forget when I was a kid on the Senate Sub Committee"!!!

REALLY Biden said he was a KID???? Why that is probably true with regards to his intellectual capabilities, i.e. was a "kid when I was on the senate Sub committee"!
OH wait that's just a gaffe by Biden... kind of like this gaffe?
Joe Biden said: "President Trump says things like…crazy stuff he’s walking away from now, ‘inject bleach in your arm and that’s going to work,’ I’m not being facetious though; he actually said these things.”
T
his is misleading, as some of the specifics of Trump's talk have been overstated. While Trump did ponder the uses of disinfectant, he did not explicitly instruct citizens to inject bleach.

a kid at 33? that means i'm a kid...HIP HIP HOORAY!

In fairness, Trump described Marco Rubio as "a little kid" in the 2016 GOP Primary, i remember it well. Rubio was 44, is 50 now.

a kid at 33? that means i'm a kid...HIP HIP HOORAY!

In fairness, Trump described Marco Rubio as "a little kid" in the 2016 GOP Primary, i remember it well. Rubio was 44, is 50 now.
Right! That was Trump describing someone else... NOT himself as Biden did!
Really? There is no comparison between the doddering old dementia prone President! NO comparison!

Forum List

Back