Did you heard what happened to the government in Austria?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Speedy Gonzales
The government in Austria broke apart. The Vice Chancellor and President of the rightwing populist freedom party, got videotaped in a scandal where he instructed a supposed niece of a russian oligarch how she can secretly transfer money to his party. Also he said things like how he plans to overtake the independent media in Austria and buy them up. Now he retreated as Vice Chancellor and also as head of his party. Chancellor Kurz released the government and there will be new elections I think though that the rightwing populists will again gain the majority in the new elections though. What do you think about it and do you think it was a plot by the jews or leftists?

The government in Austria broke apart. The Vice Chancellor and President of the rightwing populist freedom party, got videotaped in a scandal where he instructed a supposed niece of a russian oligarch how she can secretly transfer money to his party. Also he said things like how he plans to overtake the independent media in Austria and buy them up. Now he retreated as Vice Chancellor and also as head of his party. Chancellor Kurz released the government and there will be new elections I think though that the rightwing populists will again gain the majority in the new elections though. What do you think about it and do you think it was a plot by the jews or leftists?
The Jews, Mortimer, the Jews. You do know they control everything in the world, don't you?

The Jews, Mortimer, the Jews. You do know they control everything in the world, don't you?

I dont believe it myself but someone might believe it. There are some White nationalists here. Or if not jews, then some leftists or elites. Some believe that too. I just asked didnt implied I believe it myself.

Best person to ask about Austria is Lucy Hamilton . Hey Lucy, what's going on in Austria?

My guess is that Soros&Co did not like Kurz' independent decisions too much and are trying to hurt him using that Vice Chancellor.

For some reason it seem George Soros and Son is working their little finger in the money system some where. This is the area that his foundations have been active in. I guess I will have to wait and see.

From the World press
When I discovered what A. Soros has written („And the main reason for my slight detour to #vienna: A very productive meeting with the very impressive and relatively new head of the Austrian Government, Chancellor Christian Kern. #christiankern #bundeskanzler“) I emailed Kern’s office and summarized my research on huge Soros influence in Austria. What I found out is mirrored by experiences f.e. in Macedonia where a Stop Soros-movement has been created. I named a lot of NGOs, projects, networks, umbrella organizations on national, European, international level,ttps://europeandeepstate.wordpress.com/2017/01/29/soros-influence-in-austria/

Whoever is behind it they should be thanked for exposing corruption.Great piece of swamp cleaning.

I think Austrians will continue to vote for their national identity and against unlimited immigration. Some deride it as nationalism as if it's wrong to be proud of one's country and heritage.

Forum List

Back