Did you ever notice left vs right

The left (and many others) denounce the Tea Partiers because they showed up about ten minutes after Obama took office "claiming" to be a grass roots oraganization as opposed to just another Neo Con.

And the OWS showed up right after the Tea Partiers gave the Dems a "shellacking" in November 2010. Yea, they have no original ideas........and they can't control their idiot participants. :D

Wrong. OWS did not show up 10 minutes after the tea party (who showed up 10 minutes after Obama). Their original idea was to draw attention to the income disparity in this country. But that's probably a little too complex for your level of thinking.

Oooooo.. income disparity :rolleyes:

God forbid they use their freedom and do something about it themselves.... for in a free society we have the freedom to fail that goes hand in hand with the freedom to succeed... you're not OWED something to level the results because you don't do things that lead to success... you and ones like you do not like negative consequences for a lack of effort, poor decisions, lack of ability, etc

The right wing does something, it's effective (Think Tea Party Rallies) and the left spends thousands of dollars telling everyone how stupid it is, how they can't accomplish anything with that "crap" and turns around and does the same thing (Think Occupy). However it always turns into a debacle that gets out of control when the lefties are in running the show.

Now he's "organizing" a prayer vigil.............I thought the left hated those durn Bible Thumpers with a passion............they have no place in government, laws or the US period.

:cuckoo:

With such a myopic view of American politics, I gather you're from the deep south, where they don't believe in evolution or man influenced global climate change.

Look at your own primary process, which consists of right wingers who want us governed by oligarch corporatism, and those who want an American version of Sharia law, where middle-aged white males legislate all reproductive decisions.

Such sweeping false generalizations... another typical ploy of the leftist whackaloon

If you want a sweeping false generalization, I suggest you read the OP. But honesty was never your strong suit, ass monkey.

He ASS U MEs because I live in Georgia, I have deep Southern roots. Nevermind I grew up in Chicagoland..........but I did get out of there as quick as I could. Whew!!:lol:

The fact that you moved to the deep south only increased the IQ of the upper midwest.

Nice back peddle. :eusa_clap:

You live where you live. It happens to be an area where intelligence is disdained by knee jerk reactionaries. Your OP is all the proof that you belong to that ilk.

And here comes the name calling. Someone from the left gets shown their idiocy and they start calling the poster names. :)

So predictable. :lol:

With such a myopic view of American politics, I gather you're from the deep south, where they don't believe in evolution or man influenced global climate change.

Look at your own primary process, which consists of right wingers who want us governed by oligarch corporatism, and those who want an American version of Sharia law, where middle-aged white males legislate all reproductive decisions.

Such sweeping false generalizations... another typical ploy of the leftist whackaloon

If you want a sweeping false generalization, I suggest you read the OP. But honesty was never your strong suit, ass monkey.

No.. your mindless post trumped whatever generalizations were in the OP... your generalizations were not only widespread, but entirely and utterly false

No.. your mindless post trumped whatever generalizations were in the OP... your generalizations were not only widespread, but entirely and utterly false

you just did not agree with dick tuck's generalisations, while you seem to agree with the OP's moronity.

thread was over after the death blow delivered by the so far unknown poster "squinch".

Your OP is kind of a mess but the right does not own Jesus, their increasingly militant politicization of Christianity is obscene and deserves an answer from those who do not accept the distorted picture of Jesus that the fringes have made up to suit their political and financial agendas.

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

OWS: wholly owed subsidiary of the Soros-AdBusters-Obama Axis....…as welcome as a scorpion on the angel food cake….

"we"...?

Got your laminated OWS membership card?

"...we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year..."
.... as twisted as one of those party tramps from the Pitbull Bon, Bon commercial

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

How is it the fault of the wealthy that OWS are a bunch of smug, lazy, drug addicted losers who wouldn't flip a burger for anything less than 100,000k a year??

Not to mention the majority are all astroturf anyways. Yeah thats right - they're being paid to be there. OWS attracts the lowest form of scum in the US. The majority only show up to party and make a few bucks holding a sign they probably cant even fucking read.

All OWS has done is reaffirm exactly what type of people progressives are: dirty hippies, drug addicts, cry babies, violent radicals and selfish assholes - even to the point of using a baby as a fucking human shield, not to mention exposing children to conditions that mimic a crack house...

Not to mention their zombie-like collectivism is disgusting. I love how they call others zombies, yet OWS members look like zombies and act like zombies - especially when the so called "leader" makes a statement and 300 other zombies repeat the statement verbatim...

OWS is nothing more than a flash mob. Hell, it took them 3 weeks to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. That is right - it took them 3 weeks to come up with an alternative solution to the alleged problems they were protesting, and when they did release their "demands" (as if they were hostage takers) those demands read like a 12-year-old's interpretation of the "naked communist."

Last edited:
The right wing does something, it's effective (Think Tea Party Rallies) and the left spends thousands of dollars telling everyone how stupid it is, how they can't accomplish anything with that "crap" and turns around and does the same thing (Think Occupy). However it always turns into a debacle that gets out of control when the lefties are in running the show.

Now he's "organizing" a prayer vigil.............I thought the left hated those durn Bible Thumpers with a passion............they have no place in government, laws or the US period.

Your post is stupid. You'll never accomplish anything with that crap.

"Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low"
Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What astounds me about this place is how many self proclaiming right wing cranks, people who we know perfectly well don't rub elbows with anybody remotely not of the far right persuasion, also like to to proclaim themseves experts on the mindset of the left.

You can pretty much always tell who these people are because the opening sentence of these trolls is to explain to us what they imagine the left thinks, and then they follow up their first lie with an explaination for why thinking that silly way is a bad thing.

I'm telling yas, this place is murder on STRAW MEN.

Your post is stupid. You'll never accomplish anything with that crap.

"Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low"
Poll: Obama's approval rating sinks to new low - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

What you miss is that Mitten's disapproval is much worse than Obama's.

What astounds me about this place is how many self proclaiming right wing cranks, people who we know perfectly well don't rub elbows with anybody remotely not of the far right persuasion, also like to to proclaim themseves experts on the mindset of the left.

You can pretty much always tell who these people are because the opening sentence of these trolls is to explain to us what they imagine the left thinks, and then they follow up their first lie with an explaination for why thinking that silly way is a bad thing.

95% of those on the right were once on the left, so they're certainly qualified to explain "what the left is thinking."

That's why we have quotes like: "If you're not a liberal at 20 you have no heart, if you're not conservative at 40 you have no brains"

The real truth is the left has absolutely no idea what the right is thinking - they haven't made that leap that the majority of those on the right made when they were in their 20's (you know when they grew up and became adults)..

Last edited:

"...explain to "US"..."

1. Now, the Leftist cult produces none of the following: sustenance, peace, defense, but does provide the one service that unites the group: the reassurance that although the actions of the world may neither be understood nor exploited, fear may be replaced by denial.

2. But…for denial to replace fear it must be universal, and anyone suggesting notions contrary to those of the cult must be killed, shamed, marginalized or otherwise silenced. Or at least excoriated as evil. Cranks? Trolls?

a. Not religion, nor law, the mode is solidarity. Notice how often a member of said group relies on “we” and “us” when speaking.

3. Speaking for MYSELF, given the choice of attending a cocktail party of Left-wingers or Right-wingers, I'd always pick the former...
...that's why I come here.

a. For, in the marketplace of ideas, the Left has very few that work.

Get it?

Forum List

Back