Did you ever notice left vs right

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

How is it the fault of the wealthy that OWS are a bunch of smug, lazy, drug addicted losers who wouldn't flip a burger for anything less than 100,000k a year??

Not to mention the majority are all astroturf anyways. Yeah thats right - they're being paid to be there. OWS attracts the lowest form of scum in the US. The majority only show up to party and make a few bucks holding a sign they probably cant even fucking read.

All OWS has done is reaffirm exactly what type of people progressives are: dirty hippies, drug addicts, cry babies, violent radicals and selfish assholes - even to the point of using a baby as a fucking human shield, not to mention exposing children to conditions that mimic a crack house...

Not to mention their zombie-like collectivism is disgusting. I love how they call others zombies, yet OWS members look like zombies and act like zombies - especially when the so called "leader" makes a statement and 300 other zombies repeat the statement verbatim...

OWS is nothing more than a flash mob. Hell, it took them 3 weeks to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. That is right - it took them 3 weeks to come up with an alternative solution to the alleged problems they were protesting, and when they did release their "demands" (as if they were hostage takers) those demands read like a 12-year-old's interpretation of the "naked communist."

Are the OWS even still out there????
Does anyone know IF or WHAT they actually accomplished (besides breaking so many laws)??
I watch the news quite a lot, but if they're still out there i haven't caught any of those reports :)

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

How is it the fault of the wealthy that OWS are a bunch of smug, lazy, drug addicted losers who wouldn't flip a burger for anything less than 100,000k a year??

Not to mention the majority are all astroturf anyways. Yeah thats right - they're being paid to be there. OWS attracts the lowest form of scum in the US. The majority only show up to party and make a few bucks holding a sign they probably cant even fucking read.

All OWS has done is reaffirm exactly what type of people progressives are: dirty hippies, drug addicts, cry babies, violent radicals and selfish assholes - even to the point of using a baby as a fucking human shield, not to mention exposing children to conditions that mimic a crack house...

Not to mention their zombie-like collectivism is disgusting. I love how they call others zombies, yet OWS members look like zombies and act like zombies - especially when the so called "leader" makes a statement and 300 other zombies repeat the statement verbatim...

OWS is nothing more than a flash mob. Hell, it took them 3 weeks to figure out why they were doing what they were doing. That is right - it took them 3 weeks to come up with an alternative solution to the alleged problems they were protesting, and when they did release their "demands" (as if they were hostage takers) those demands read like a 12-year-old's interpretation of the "naked communist."

Does anyone know IF or WHAT they actually accomplished (besides breaking so many laws)??
I watch the news quite a lot, but if they're still out there i haven't caught any of those reports :)
Expect them to try a comeback now the weather is warming up. It's gonna meet with worse results than they did 6 months ago too.

Expect them to try a comeback now the weather is warming up. It's gonna meet with worse results than they did 6 months ago too.

If they do it could be more of a negative for the democrats than a positive, especially if there is more violence and lawbreaking going on.

Yet the left spent months denouncing the Tea Partiers...........then they turned around and tried to do the same thing. If you call defacting in the street, rape and robbery effective then I realize how different we really are.

Forgot about OWS destroying public and private property.

The left (and many others) denounce the Tea Partiers because they showed up about ten minutes after Obama took office "claiming" to be a grass roots oraganization as opposed to just another Neo Con.

And the OWS showed up right after the Tea Partiers gave the Dems a "shellacking" in November 2010. Yea, they have no original ideas........and they can't control their idiot participants. :D

No, they tried a coffee clatch or something first, which epically failed.

Then they moved on to the OWES crap. Any of them still loitering around? Walkers, every one. :lol:

If they do it could be more of a negative for the democrats than a positive, especially if there is more violence and lawbreaking going on.
I know last November my passengers were really pissed off about em after they started blocking traffic and causing the buses and trains to run late.

Oho! That's RAAAAACIST!

Of course it was perfectly fine to say that about W.

Michael Savage fan? :lol:

Me too...

"That's raaaacist." :lol:
actually, I don't care for Savage. I'd prefer if the stations around here would pick up Jason Lewis for the same time slot. I miss my "Beatle Bumper Fridays", among other things.

Oh, I thought you were. Savage always uses the term: "that's raaaaaaaaacist" :lol:

I find no issues with him praying on his own.

However, I do have an issue with him recruiting organizations to join him. What happened to the left's claims that a teacher is not even allowed to pray in school with students? No Bibles in school, but the President of the United States of America can recruit "Prayer Warriors"?

Can you imagine what would be said if this were George W. Bush? If not, just look back at the bitching about the "Faith Based Iniative". Some of that coming from both the right and the left.

What's Wrong With the Faith-Based Initiative? | ACLU of Northern California
The Ayn Rand Center for Individual Rights: Bush's Faith-Based Initiative Is an Assault on the Wall Between Church and State

Yet, it seems odd that despite the clamor I remember on sites such as this one (I was not on this site at the time) from when Bush announced his plan, people on the left were furious and berated Bush for crossing the line of separation, you don't hear the left saying the same thing about President Obama. Did you know that President Obama strengthened Bush's Faith Based Iniative in much the same way as he has strengthened the damnable Patriot Act?

The new study examines newspaper coverage of the faith-based initiative during the first six months of the Obama and Bush administrations and finds that the topic received nearly seven times more coverage in the first six months of 2001 than it did during the same period in 2009.

The faith-based initiative was an early priority of the Bush administration - "one of the first items on his agenda as president," as described by The Washington Post.1 But the program met resistance from both religious and nonreligious leaders, who voiced concerns that the effort was being politicized and fears that the initiative would undermine church-state boundaries. The controversial nature of the initiative became the focus of much of the early 2001 press coverage.

But when Obama established his own faith-based initiative, the press coverage focused primarily on procedural matters - including the renaming of the office as the White House Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships; its new director, Joshua DuBois; and a new, 25-member faith-based advisory council - as well as questions about how Obama would address issues that arose during the eight years of Bush's faith-based initiative. The one controversy that generated a relatively significant amount of coverage in the first six months of the Obama administration concerned whether faith-based groups that receive federal funds should be able to consider a potential employee's religion when making hiring decisions.

Media Coverage of the Faith-Based Initiative in the First Six Months of 2001 and 2009 - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

No, of course you probably didn't because the left only cares about this issue when a conservative resides in the White House.

Why do I get the feeling that the left has no problem with Obama recruiting "Prayer Warriors" for his cause? Would they be just as quiet if this were Bush?

Immie

Forum List

Back