Did you ever notice left vs right

naturegirl

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2011
NW Georgia
The right wing does something, it's effective (Think Tea Party Rallies) and the left spends thousands of dollars telling everyone how stupid it is, how they can't accomplish anything with that "crap" and turns around and does the same thing (Think Occupy). However it always turns into a debacle that gets out of control when the lefties are in running the show.

Now he's "organizing" a prayer vigil.............I thought the left hated those durn Bible Thumpers with a passion............they have no place in government, laws or the US period.

:cuckoo:

The right wing does something, it's effective (Think Tea Party Rallies) and the left spends thousands of dollars telling everyone how stupid it is, how they can't accomplish anything with that "crap" and turns around and does the same thing (Think Occupy). However it always turns into a debacle that gets out of control when the lefties are in running the show.

Now he's "organizing" a prayer vigil.............I thought the left hated those durn Bible Thumpers with a passion............they have no place in government, laws or the US period.

Your post is stupid. You'll never accomplish anything with that crap.

Ive also notice the left exposes itself by always attacking the right at places where they see misconduct on their side.

Shame we dont have billions to spend creating front organizations like the left does. We could make them identical to media matters and other fronts, just make them honest instead. And every time the left accuses our front organizations of something, we can simply investigate theirs in the same location and we would find criminal activity almost every time.

But alas. The so called "rich" dont have nearly as much money as the organized left do.

Your post is stupid. You'll never accomplish anything with that crap.
And by way of example from our irony bureau...

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

I just don't get it. The left refuses to believe there are as many RICH DEMOCRATS as there are RICH REPUBLICANS. Yet Soros can finance as much left wing media crap as he wants, he wasn't even born in the US.

Who do you think has more $ Kerry or Romney?? Did you know Kerry wouldn't release his wife's tax return, where was the MSM then??

The double standards are sickening.

OWS changed the subject back to the increasing disparity between the wealthy and the rest of Americans in this nation. And we elected President Obama in 2008, and will re-elect him this year. Seems that we are effective enough.

Yet the left spent months denouncing the Tea Partiers...........then they turned around and tried to do the same thing. If you call defecting in the street, rape and robbery effective then I realize how different we really are.

Forgot about OWS destroying public and private property.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. The left refuses to believe there are as many RICH DEMOCRATS as there are RICH REPUBLICANS. Yet Soros can finance as much left wing media crap as he wants, he wasn't even born in the US.

Who do you think has more $ Kerry or Romney?? Did you know Kerry wouldn't release his wife's tax return, where was the MSM then??

The double standards are sickening.

i weep for you, poor creature.

With such a myopic view of American politics, I gather you're from the deep south, where they don't believe in evolution or man influenced global climate change.

Look at your own primary process, which consists of right wingers who want us governed by oligarch corporatism, and those who want an American version of Sharia law, where middle-aged white males legislate all reproductive decisions.

yeah......he's mixing it up with CHURCH AND STATE........the HORROR....!!! :D

(actually watching a muslim commie doing this for political purposes is the real horror....)

With such a myopic view of American politics, I gather you're from the deep south, where they don't believe in evolution or man influenced global climate change.

Look at your own primary process, which consists of right wingers who want us governed by oligarch corporatism, and those who want an American version of Sharia law, where middle-aged white males legislate all reproductive decisions.

Wow, your avatar really encompasses your reply. Keep drinking, please don't stop until after November 6. Thank you very much. :lol:

Yet the left spent months denouncing the Tea Partiers...........then they turned around and tried to do the same thing. If you call defacting in the street, rape and robbery effective then I realize how different we really are.

The left (and many others) denounce the Tea Partiers because they showed up about ten minutes after Obama took office "claiming" to be a grass roots oraganization as opposed to just another Neo Con.

Such sweeping false generalizations... another typical ploy of the leftist whackaloon

Yet the left spent months denouncing the Tea Partiers...........then they turned around and tried to do the same thing. If you call defacting in the street, rape and robbery effective then I realize how different we really are.

The left (and many others) denounce the Tea Partiers because they showed up about ten minutes after Obama took office "claiming" to be a grass roots oraganization as opposed to just another Neo Con.

And the OWS showed up right after the Tea Partiers gave the Dems a "shellacking" in November 2010. Yea, they have no original ideas........and they can't control their idiot participants. :D

Such sweeping false generalizations... another typical ploy of the leftist whackaloon

He ASS U MEs because I live in Georgia, I have deep Southern roots. Nevermind I grew up in Chicagoland..........but I did get out of there as quick as I could. Whew!!:lol:

And the OWS showed up right after the Tea Partiers gave the Dems a "shellacking" in November 2010. Yea, they have no original ideas........and they can't control their idiot participants. :D

Wrong. OWS did not show up 10 minutes after the tea party (who showed up 10 minutes after Obama). Their original idea was to draw attention to the income disparity in this country. But that's probably a little too complex for your level of thinking.

He ASS U MEs because I live in Georgia, I have deep Southern roots. Nevermind I grew up in Chicagoland..........but I did get out of there as quick as I could. Whew!!:lol:

The fact that you moved to the deep south only increased the IQ of the upper midwest.

I am thrilled that the left is pandering to the thumpers.

Wrong. OWS did not show up 10 minutes after the tea party (who showed up 10 minutes after Obama). Their original idea was to draw attention to the income disparity in this country. But that's probably a little too complex for your level of thinking.

Yea, keep thinking that. I'm good for you to go on. :clap2:

In case you didn't know, the first Tea Party Rally was on April 15, 2009.......a good ten minutes, at least, after Obama was elected. :lol:

Forum List

Back