Did you all know Pot can cause heart attacks?

The bats that harbor closely related viruses to SARS-CoV-2 mate in the fall but save the sperm until the following spring. Virologists have collected samples in Sept-Oct and Mar-Ap. Therefore, if cannabis effeminizes the gonads by antagonizing androgen receptors, Which it does, what further connections are there to the commie virus sequestering in H. sapiens genitals?
What a pile of crazy that was.

Cannabis Use Disorder, we all know someone who fits this bill. But the occasional user,,really has nothing to worry about. Does NOT kill brain cells..like alcohol. Does make ya stupid while high..which for many is not a great loss.
PotHEADS are so called for a reason---they are dumb high, and dumb when they ain't high.

Someone doesn't like the truth.....
Well of course crazy people think they are not crazy. And you didn't even read the post, obviously. Just reflexively reacted to me, like an amoeba.
Potheads become impotent and tend to develop breasts.
Hahaha....oookkay!

That would take a lot more use than the vast majority of pot users. Someone scrambled your brain with a lot of propaganda. Maybe Nanxy Reagan.

Someone doesn't like the truth.....

Potheads become impotent and tend to develop breasts. I've never understood why a guy would actually choose such a substance.
Cannabis effeminization at the male androgen receptor may have something to do with it. Real men don’t need to smoke cannabis, they’re already crazy enough.

There is something seriously wrong with every pot user I know. They seem to be unable to clearly think. We have a well known regular pot user here for example.

I started getting muscle cramps in my throat. Not life threatening, just bothersome. Nothing helped and some of the medications turned out to be downright dangerous. My doctor gave me a small bottle of THC oil. Hold a few drops under my tongue, slowly swallow and that muscle should relax immediately. I've never used it. I am so afraid that I would end up like the marijuana users I know that I would just rather wait it out. That's just one of the prices too high to pay.

Marijuana has always been studied on a small group of chronic users who probably do other drugs as well. The data is cherry-picked for the worst outcomes for the express purpose of scaring politicians into justifying the drug war.
Spoken like a true stoner!

That's just goofy. Live in denial, if you wish. I'm sure you KNOW it has only increased your motivation and IQ. Right?

There is something seriously wrong with every pot user I know. They seem to be unable to clearly think. We have a well known regular pot user here for example.

I started getting muscle cramps in my throat. Not life threatening, just bothersome. Nothing helped and some of the medications turned out to be downright dangerous. My doctor gave me a small bottle of THC oil. Hold a few drops under my tongue, slowly swallow and that muscle should relax immediately. I've never used it. I am so afraid that I would end up like the marijuana users I know that I would just rather wait it out. That's just one of the prices too high to pay.
and yet you said you live with 2 of them.....you have zero credibility when it comes to this subject....

and yet you said you live with 2 of them.....you have zero credibility when it comes to this subject....
Oh wow. They moved out awhile ago. I don't see how pot users fits into your post. In fact, I do believe even they quit. The guy got serious diabetes, at 38. He needs an insulin pump. It's implanted. She got preggers and even had to quit drinking. So they moved.

Diabetes and pot?
Nevertheless, taking a chance on pot is too big a risk to take for a muscle cramp. I don't want to end up like Moonglow.

The bats that harbor closely related viruses to SARS-CoV-2 mate in the fall but save the sperm until the following spring. Virologists have collected samples in Sept-Oct and Mar-Ap. Therefore, if cannabis effeminizes the gonads by antagonizing androgen receptors, Which it does, what further connections are there to the commie virus sequestering in H. sapiens genitals?
?
I know a lot of juiced powerlifters who smoke a lot of pot. If that were true, the steroids wouldn’t work if the pot “antagonized the androgen recpetors”

Yes, I knew one such case

For many, this causes panic, apparently this is the reason

My son was diagnosed with nonoperable brain cancer some years back. In efforts to make sure he would get the best treatment after second opinion he drove up to Mayo in Minnesota. They could not offer anything better. He ended up treating with a regiment of CBD oil he had to drive out of state to get for months. It is over four years later and he is still cancer free.

I am not a proponent of use of the stuff as I saw too many ruin their lives with drugs in my youth and through the years but I believe the options for freedom of choice to use natural substances should be available to all.

Last edited:
My son was diagnosed with nonoperable brain cancer some years back. In efforts to make sure he would get the best treatment after second opinion he drove up to Mayo in Minnesota. They could not offer anything better. He ended up treating with a regiment of CBD oil he had to drive out of state to get for months. It is over four years later and he is still cancer free.

I am not a proponent of use of the stuff as I saw too many ruin their lives with drugs in my youth and through the years but I nelieve the options for freedom of choice to use natural substances should be available to all.
My mother had lung cancer.
She couldn't eat and because of the chemo, she vomited all the time, losing weight in the process.
The pot helped her with all that, likely extended her life for years.

'It is over four years later and he is still cancer free'.
Excellent.

Had a friend die of that, he was in Vietnam though.

My mother had lung cancer.
She couldn't eat and because of the chemo, she vomited all the time, losing weight in the process.
The pot helped her with all that, likely extended her life for years.

'It is over four years later and he is still cancer free'.
Excellent.

Had a friend die of that, he was in Vietnam though.
Nice to hear you mom found something that could help her. A friend offered to get my some of the oil for back pain where I am missing a full disk in my lower back but I'm trying other things first (essential oils and Comfrey) and these seem to help for now.

Well of course crazy people think they are not crazy. And you didn't even read the post, obviously. Just reflexively reacted to me, like an amoeba.

Hahaha....oookkay!

That would take a lot more use than the vast majority of pot users. Someone scrambled your brain with a lot of propaganda. Maybe Nanxy Reagan.
Or I simply watched the POTHEADS from childhood go thru the teen years and then adulthood till we are all middle aged----- The POTHEADS just don't fair well. Like watching a slow moving trainwreck--you know what the outcome will be but you just can't get the person driving the train to stop and change course.

Nice to hear you mom found something that could help her. A friend offered to get my some of the oil for back pain where I am missing a full disk in my lower back but I'm trying other things first (essential oils and Comfrey) and these seem to help for now.
Closest thing to oil we could find back then was Hashish.
Almost in the same shape, been dealing with degenerative disc disease for almost a decade.
All the cartilage in between the disc is eroding.

Had a friend who had a titanium disc put in, he did well, up to the day he died, not from that.......................cancer.

Closest thing to oil we could find back then was Hashish.
Almost in the same shape, been dealing with degenerative disc disease for almost a decade.
All the cartilage in between the disc is eroding.

Had a friend who had a titanium disc put in, he did well, up to the day he died, not from that.......................cancer.
Just started doing the Comfrey tea a few days ago for a different issue (ulcer related). A guy told me about Comfrey and Solomon's Seal to try for the back several years ago but did not have any. Got a small plant this Summer and knew it could help with the stomach so started a few days ago. Noticed the difference in the lower back right away and had a whole night without extreme pain first night after drinking that tea. Ran out and too cold to go out today so hopefully tomorrow can start tea again. Even so pain is not near as bad as it has been.

Forum List

Back